Sonu deserves this!!!

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved today's episode not only for Ishqi n Ahaan but also because today Sonu got his due. I really hated her when so easily she said that she didn't tell anything to Raj as it's an old thing now. Like really??? One girl sacrificed her life for you and so easily you are saying that it's old and on top of that she was offering Ishqi money like really what kind of girl is this? She thinks she can actually buy Ishqi? What nonsense. That is why I loved it when Mayank trapped her n Raj confronted her. Yes Sonu now pay the cost of your so called silence at wrong places. 

I might be sounding evil but she deserves this in real sense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

I might be sounding evil but she deserves this in real sense

No you are not. We don't say Karma is a bitch for no reason.

At the same time, Ishqi kab sudharegi? There was no reason for her to try being a hero entering his room. That shows lack of common sense and that is against her characterization. She herself said she has done her part, then why?

Edited by Champa2012 - 2 years ago
asthana.shaily thumbnail

Absolutely!!! I was so pissed off with Ishqi. Why should she invite trouble for a selfish girl? It would have been better if Mayank himself had come to her and then all that. It was most foolish of her

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I will be happy if raj temporary separate with sonu the dumb ..she deserves this ..now she would get  scolding  from sanskar wala bhai ,raj and the from sarla the volcano 🌋...and dadi amma oo lala 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like that Ishqi is brave but going inside the room all alone was so stupid

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kinu17

I will be happy if raj temporary separate with sonu the dumb ..she deserves this ..now she would get  scolding  from sanskar wala bhai ,raj and the from sarla the volcano 🌋...and dadi amma oo lala 

I don't see it coming. Just because however mad Raj is on Sonu, he loves her. The moment he does something, his mom is going to make sure Sonu will never forget about this and torture her for the rest of her life.

Plus, if this happens, all the effort Ishqi did will go wasted. Sonu will try to kill herself again. Women are not weak. If they are weak that means they were either manipulated or were victims of some kind of abuse. So, it is very hard for me to understand Sonu's POV. 

asthana.shaily thumbnail

Hey you spoke my feelings...yes I so much want the same. Sony deserves it not because she had an affair with someone but because she remained quiet. There was nothing to be afraid of. She was the victim and Raj was so cooperative then also why did she hide and made Ishqi's life miserable

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Champa2012

I don't see it coming. Just because however mad Raj is on Sonu, he loves her. The moment he does something, his mom is going to make sure Sonu will never forget about this and torture her for the rest of her life.

Plus, if this happens, all the effort Ishqi did will go wasted. Sonu will try to kill herself again. Women are not weak. If they are weak that means they were either manipulated or were victims of some kind of abuse. So, it is very hard for me to understand Sonu's POV. 

bold ..if she does this awesome 👌 ..infact I will help her to get a death penalty..damn 🙄😖

Jaan chute 😡

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

Hey you spoke my feelings...yes I so much want the same. Sony deserves it not because she had an affair with someone but because she remained quiet. There was nothing to be afraid of. She was the victim and Raj was so cooperative then also why did she hide and made Ishqi's life miserable

and she is telling to ishki ..it's too late so whats the purpose to tell raj now ? Bang on her walnut head ..😡 ..she deserves mayank not raj the good guy for surely 

asthana.shaily thumbnail

Veryyyy true she indeed has a walnut head which needs to be broken. Sonu why don't you go and try jumping from the roof. This time Ishqi won't stop u