Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

What😲

Toh mujhe Gaura-Suman ka kyu dikhaya🤪

Mujhe shivi scene kyu nai dikhaya😳

I watched two different precaps today, Shivi one on hotstar in morning & GauRa one on TV 10 min pehle🤣

It all depends on your luck it seems 🤣. 

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nafees5

Make use of that Suman ka dandha🤣🤣

Accha idea hai😈🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Guys can I just say how much I appreciate each and every one of you! ❤️ We may not agree on certain things but I love how we are able to have healthy conversations which involves constructive criticism and intelligent humor!

Even our rant sessions have class and are so much fun! Online fandoms can get real toxic! I can’t speak for the forum, but this thread right here has some amazing & mature folks ❤️ 

PS has a beautiful ensemble and I know it’s made up of actors who know all this is part of the job. But it’s not easy being away from family and having to constantly interact with colleagues. Sending the entire team lots of positive energy 🤍 I hope they have a healthy and balanced work environment!

Word❤️

Glad I got to meet some amazing people here❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

It all depends on your luck it seems 🤣. 

Yaar It happened first time with me🤣

Bad luck today🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They showed different precap on TV

It was Suman with GauRa scene

Suman breaks a stick saying to Dhara-

Tera Mera rishta iss lakdi ki tarah toot gaya hai jo wapas kabhi jud nahi sakta 

Danda scene received serious backslash..glad they are looking into it...

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

I think the reason behind the dress up is this Puja only.. Remember yeh 15 days ka jhap honay wala tha.. Toh alag alag din ki vidhi I guess🤔

I thought Gaumbi said the puja is over once the current ritual is done. A week or two back he said parso it will be complete so I figured 15 days passed 😆 But maybe you are right. 

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Why are Raavi’s expressions as if she has seen a REAL BHOOTNATH! 

Omg so glad you brought it up! I was also wondering the same thing. I mean I hate to be so picky as a non- actor but I feel like finally a more relaxed expression considering Shivas confession was due. Now how am I supposed to fully enjoy VMs with this scene and see that? 🥺

Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They showed different precap on TV

It was Suman with GauRa scene

Suman breaks a stick saying to Dhara-

Tera Mera rishta iss lakdi ki tarah toot gaya hai jo wapas kabhi jud nahi sakta 

I know.I watched it 2 

And This scene was really boring🥴

Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I thought Gaumbi said the puja is over once the current ritual is done. A week or two back he said parso it will be complete so I figured 15 days passed 😆 But maybe you are right. 

Their days pass too slowly🤣🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

When suman asked for reasoning behind the beating, dhara said gussa aa gaya , nothing more . Dhara didn't even apologize..kept on ranting that they are mere bache implying that she has the right 🤢 Then they diverted the topic to batwara . Wahan bhi gombi talks about Shiva raavi but when it came to rishita and her progress bec of batwara,  the topic was diverted again. Bec rishita kaand mein toh dhara ko ande Mile hain...this is the worst part of today's episode . 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago