Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am well. LOL. You?

Yes, I don't want them to mix these too things and I fear seeing the mahaan FL thing happen here too. Most people on the forum have said they don't think that would happen so I'll wait and watch but I've been burnt by too many ITV shows and am skeptical like Raghav. LOL

I don't mind if the current track is about redemption and building trust, let the falling in love and romance happen later, please. However, I get it that it's a delicate balance because while many of us love a slow burn, a lot of the typical ITV audience will lose interest. So the CVs have to rush a few things sometimes. πŸ˜•

I am skeptical just like you here  And I'm not liking the way Pallavi is going "pyaar, pyaar" so quick  I want her to remain confused and indecisive about their marriage, and I want more scenes like the Tum hi ho sequence β€οΈ

People want romance, but anyone who knows ITV should know that as soon as the confession happens, the story gets spoiled with unnecessary drama  The longer the buildup to that, the longer the show stays interesting. If they rush now, it'll only spoil things faster  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a slowburn 🀞🏼🀞🏼

Oh, and I'm well too πŸ˜†

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Vo bechari to janna chah rahi hai...lekin ye Amma Behen kuch bata hi nahi rahe .... Arey biwi hai usko janne ka haq kal ko koi airi gairi aayi aur anab shanab bak di phir to sara ilzaam Raghav pe lagayegi Amma behen lekin ye koi ni dekhega ki ladki asked them she wanted to knoq

Like I said, it's not just about his family wala past, it's about his own past experiences. The little things about himself, he has to share that himself. Amma behen ka to doosra track hai, jab jaanegi Pallavi will try to bring them closer. But this is about Raghvi ka apna closeness. Unless they talk and share things about each other, they will never fully know or understand each other. Thoda thoda time spend karne se bas thoda thoda hi pata chalta hai πŸ˜† I want them getting comfortable with each other, spend a lot of time talking and sharing. There's a reason why lovers keep chatting late into the night before falling asleep β€” that kind of communication is important. And that has nothing to do amma or behen πŸ˜›

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Yeah. I agree to this. 

She does know him better than himself when it comes to his behavior and his character. But she doesn't know him when it comes to certain things like his favourites, his past, his life struggles and for knowing such things they have to communicate. 

And she doesn't understand him because for understanding him, she has to know him the both ways.  

Yes exactly you got me 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bee222

I am skeptical just like you here  And I'm not liking the way Pallavi is going "pyaar, pyaar" so quick  I want her to remain confused and indecisive about their marriage, and I want more scenes like the Tum hi ho sequence β€οΈ

People want romance, but anyone who knows ITV should know that as soon as the confession happens, the story gets spoiled with unnecessary drama  The longer the buildup to that, the longer the show stays interesting. If they rush now, it'll only spoil things faster  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a slowburn 🀞🏼🀞🏼

Oh, and I'm well too πŸ˜†

I too want her to remain confused and take her own sweet time to figure out what she wants for herself. Over the past couple of years, she's been thrown into many types of complex situations and has had to cope, but for once I want her to take the time to decide what she wants in this marriage, or if she even wants the marriage at all, as just Pallavi. 

Same with Raghav. He was forced into this marriage too, but I want to see what he wants out of this marriage beyond seeing Pallavi as a lifeboat of sorts. What does being a husband mean to him? What does he want or expect from Pallavi as a wife? Would he be able to accept that he has needs as a person and that he has every right to be happy, to reach out for that happiness in the form of Pallavi?

Slow burn all the way, dear!

I miss your posts... Guess you've been busy lately?

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Like I said, it's not just about his family wala past, it's about his own past experiences. The little things about himself, he has to share that himself. Amma behen ka to doosra track hai, jab jaanegi Pallavi will try to bring them closer. But this is about Raghvi ka apna closeness. Unless they talk and share things about each other, they will never fully know or understand each other. Thoda thoda time spend karne se bas thoda thoda hi pata chalta hai πŸ˜† I want them getting comfortable with each other, spend a lot of time talking and sharing. There's a reason why lovers keep chatting late into the night before falling asleep β€” that kind of communication is important. And that has nothing to do amma or behen πŸ˜›

@bold, I totally agree with this. I want her to know what happened in the 10 years where he grew and changed and became the Raghav Rao we see today. 

Also, hopefully they get to a stage where they are both comfortable sharing their own insecurities and dreams with one another, and organically come together to achieve everything they want. 

inlieu thumbnail

Even when Raghav was entering DSE for the first time to find out who threatened Harish, Farhad was all proud as he went "Anna ke admi unki shaan hai.. aur unki shaan pe koi aanch lagaye to tufaan to aana hi hai"

Initial epis mein he was always proud of his anna, bas jab future bhabhi takkar dene lagi to pride distribute ho gayi dono ke beech πŸ€ͺ🀣

LOL. I do think that if Sanki were to slap Farhad again, this time bhabi will step in, but Anna will still be mad. 

I am missing Harish on the show. In his innocence, he spilled a lot of beans from time to time. 

Bee222 thumbnail

I too want her to remain confused and take her own sweet time to figure out what she wants for herself. Over the past couple of years, she's been thrown into many types of complex situations and has had to cope, but for once I want her to take the time to decide what she wants in this marriage, or if she even wants the marriage at all, as just Pallavi. 

Same with Raghav. He was forced into this marriage too, but I want to see what he wants out of this marriage beyond seeing Pallavi as a lifeboat of sorts. What does being a husband mean to him? What does he want or expect from Pallavi as a wife? Would he be able to accept that he has needs as a person and that he has every right to be happy, to reach out for that happiness in the form of Pallavi?

Slow burn all the way, dear!

I miss your posts... Guess you've been busy lately?

Exactly, Pallavi is used to not having a choice while Raghav is used to not having happiness πŸ˜’ I want them to realise that this relationship gives them both exactly that, and they should strive to use this opportunity. Both have different kind of barriers that they need to break free from in their mind β€” and I'm waiting to see their baby steps in that direction β€οΈ

I've been busy, yes, but I also tag you whenever I do post  Dunno why they aren't reaching you...

Bee222 thumbnail

@bold, I totally agree with this. I want her to know what happened in the 10 years where he grew and changed and became the Raghav Rao we see today. 

Also, hopefully they get to a stage where they are both comfortable sharing their own insecurities and dreams with one another, and organically come together to achieve everything they want. 

Exactly! How beautiful will it be to see them come close like this? 

See, I miss saying "exactly" to your posts πŸ˜†

Bee222 thumbnail

LOL. I do think that if Sanki were to slap Farhad again, this time bhabi will step in, but Anna will still be mad. 

I am missing Harish on the show. In his innocence, he spilled a lot of beans from time to time. 

I'm missing Harish too πŸ˜’ Every time I try to imagine his innocent one-liners on these recent Raghvi moments, I crack up πŸ€£ And then I miss him even more πŸ˜­

I want some closure on that slap scene, please! Let Pallavi bring it up and tell him how sorry she is that he had to go through that 

inlieu thumbnail

Exactly! How beautiful will it be to see them come close like this? 

See, I miss saying "exactly" to your posts πŸ˜†

I miss it too, dear!