Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Well I personally feel that this Viru's jealousy track should hv its importance to Pur's eyes...she should see how he is burning in jealousy, his restlessness, his pains, his cries and all.  Because it is no use to bring a jealousy track when the concerned person doesn't see or it isn't aware of anythg happening around her ...it kills the essence of that track just like in that creep Karan's one🀬😑🀒

Anyway i ll keep my expectation low here as usual but at least this jealousy track should hv a nice outcome πŸ€”

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well I personally feel that this Viru's jealousy track should hv its importance to Pur's eyes...she should see how he is burning in jealousy, his restlessness, his pains, his cries and all.  Because it is no use to bring a jealousy track when the concerned person doesn't see or it isn't aware of anythg happening around her ...it kills the essence of that track just like in that creep Karan's one🀬😑🀒

Anyway i ll keep my expectation low here as usual but at least this jealousy track should hv a nice outcome πŸ€”

Exactly but heard the actor Gaurav or new one in blood we saw in BTS only groom for purvi.

Jealousy track purvi understand or not...long term won't go . definitely mukhi ll do big kaand on it 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Where that forest purvir scene fit here

Mostly it has to be either promo or mukhi dream 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aarthisweety

Exactly but heard the actor Gaurav or new one in blood we saw in BTS only groom for purvi.

Jealousy track purvi understand or not...long term won't go . definitely mukhi ll do big kaand on it 

Then y is Vipul coming back then????πŸ€”

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Then y is Vipul coming back then????πŸ€”

No idea..mujhe saari marriage setup itself look hilarious

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaiina

For her it's just TRP & bhaad mai jaaye creativity, bhaad mai jaaye quality of characters 

I wonder if she even watches the show πŸ˜‰

I don’t think she does 😰

Red_eyes thumbnail

Awe β€οΈπŸ€—

I always look forward to ur gifs 😍😍