Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Yep - missing a lot because you are from Canada. Its all aboot weed being illegal in India. 

So people grab on to it in despair to bring people down ðŸ˜ˆ

We actually don't pronounce about as aboot. Maybe in the Martimes or somewhere but not the majority of Canada. Our accent is more like the NY accent. We do say "eh" a lot though lol so feel free to make a joke about that one.

I know it's illegal in India but weed isn't like coke, molly, Fentanyl etc. Even when it wasn't legal in Canada it wasn't a huge deal. I am not particularly into weed and neither do I care about any of these actresses but weed seems like such a non-issue to me. Maybe that's why these people admit to weed and not coke or anything else?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

So you do indeed remember?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

SSR anniversary coming so IT cell again back to work and circus   ðŸ˜¡

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Random thought 

Do you remember this forum 8 years ago ? An award show in Canada with Ranbir and anushka ? 

On this forum we discussed for months ðŸ˜†

Haha bro I completely forgot until you mentioned it. Random indeed. I remember man, that was so much drama. IF was so much drama back in the day in general. I barely post on IF now and BW forum even less. Damn 8 years, and look at you now a father (mashallah and congratulations in case I didn't get to say it earlier).

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Here she goes....here she goes again...😂😂😂

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haha this one seems determined to take down SAK..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Why is weed considered bad there? How does it make a difference in a drug case? Why is it a big deal? Am I missing something here because I am from Canada lol? ðŸ¤”

Weed is like pepsi cola in Canada..almost everyone does it there..so i can understand your reaction..lol..they also have weed smoothies there now..

Edited by cougarTown - 2 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Didnt she mention in her interview that she never do any drugs ever in her life and only procured it for ssr ðŸ˜†  

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

and there is the video of her and ssr singing and smoking away.

ncb cleared Sara, this is old statements and someone sure wants to spread negativity around Sara 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you do indeed remember?

none of the older members would forget the awesomeness and the ridiculousness of that thread and the claims made by that girl...that Anushka was passed out in front of an elevator of a 5 star or 7 star hotel and people were just passing by...none of her staff was with her and no one was bothered that a human is just lying by an elevator and this happened in Canada.....yeah right...that then and there blew the girl's lies to shreds.....arre jhooth bhi aisa bolo ki log vishwaas kar lein...😆