Rhea Chakraborty tops The Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2020 list!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/celebrity/article/rhea-chakraborty-tops-the-times-50-most-desirable-women-2020-list-adeline-disha-kiara-and-more-follow/767141

So happy for her.....after all that she went through...I am so glad that finally things look a little better for her..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Just hoping that Zoom gave us the correct news..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

wow the list just lost its credibility i mean i dont see how can she get more votes then the likes of alia deepika pc kat etc 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That is quite the turn of events πŸ˜‚

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

wow the list just lost its credibility i mean i dont see how can she get more votes then the likes of alia deepika pc kat etc 

I am not surprised....I didn't know who she was until 2020 happened...but if today I had a chance to vote...I would have voted for her over my fav Katrina Kaif because of how she handled everything that went against her...and I am sure there are a lot more who think like me...she is an amazing girl no doubt.πŸ‘

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

That is quite the turn of events πŸ˜‚

Not complaining...πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Wow 🀩 

I think I’d put her at 5. Kiara is 4

An then my angels (Ananya, Jahnvi, Sara) make up 3-1 β€οΈ

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not surprised....I didn't know who she was until 2020 happened...but if today I had a chance to vote...I would have voted for her over my fav Katrina Kaif because of how she handled everything that went against her...and I am sure there are a lot more who think like me...she is an amazing girl no doubt.πŸ‘

i highly doubt she managed to create a fanbase bigger than the a-list actresses 

i guess they just put the most controversial figure and get done with it 

anyway congrats to her nobody deserves the shit she went through last year i mean it was all over the place 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

This list has always been laughable, but top actors or over hyped actors doing poorly, not being in Top 10, indicates they've lost popularity. Since success makes you beautiful. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Looks like it

When I saw the list, it starts from #2 and I couldn't find who is #1 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Times Most Desirable Man of 2020: Sushant Singh Rajput - Philosopher, dreamer, charmer | Hindi Movie News - Times of India https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/the-times-most-desirable-man-of-2020-sushant-singh-rajput-philosopher-dreamer-charmer/articleshow/83239123.cms

Murdered and Murderer are desirable πŸ˜²

Edited by -sim- - 2 years ago