Originally posted by: rmahi25

DT title suggestion!??

Yeh shaadi fateh hai Veer Pratap Singh ki πŸ˜†

Or Aap humara guroor hai πŸ˜†

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

PS knows Veer hates R, so he is using it in his favour to get R out of the Palace. V is unknowingly doing all dirty work of PS. I think in Delhi Palace there was servent he was always against PS, probably he knew about  PS's intentions. If Amrit becomes a obstacle in PS's life he might hurt her too. 

This is the reason why R has to be there.... 

A and RM are uniting because probably they know something now. 

our guess was right this all are PS deeds veer his mohra in all this play he playing 

Yes that old servant dislike the PS i think he know about PS true intentions 

i hope PS hi villain ho because i don't want veer to be a psycho 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But this cannot go on, if it goes on Amroo soon will become a widow because PS will kill Veer little by little. 

She has to come out of her robotic behaviour 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

PS is doing everything, he is giving drugs to Veer... That's why Veer is acting all weird at times. I think PS knows who R  or if he doesn't know he still wants R out coz RM is blindly trusting R. PS has all the control over V, but he doesn't have that over R and if R gets to know about PS he will tell RM. Now I am sure PS is the one who did the Prem's accident too. Probably the entire inheritance is in Veer's name that's why he is still alive😲

I am sure all the nonsense is been planted in Veer's mind by PS. The molestation plan is also of PS's only

V's life is in danger... Amrit is the only one who can save him now.. 

This can be the only explanation for Veer's sudden change in behavior. The Veer we were introduced to was nothing like the one we got to see today. He was so infuriated when Amrit had that earring injury because of RM. He deliberately inflicted pain on RM. And now the same Veer himself is hurting Amrit (although unintentionally) but showing no remorse over it?

PS poisoning him can only define his sudden mood shifts which results into him acting like a complete lunatic.

adoreyou thumbnail

Veer can never poison his mom, If he is doing it that means he is not himself. Everything crazy that he did was due this PS. Amroo pls save your husband

Wait! I didn't quite catch the precap. Did veer poison his mom? Like, to blame it upon Randheer?

This is insane πŸ˜” the show is kinda becoming dark. Veer was so fun to watch.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Title should be the episode name only. Amrit Veer Pratap 

adoreyou thumbnail

I also think PS is aware of Randheer's truth. He somehow has got hold of the photo. Hence he is using Veer to hatao RR. Maybe, he thought Veer marrying Amrit would make RR go away as he has no other reason to stay. (Also remember how he suddenly came to know about the truth of A&R out of nowhere) but he stayed. Now he is looking for other ways to throw RR out of the house and using Veer as his pawn. And of course, slow poisoning Veer so that he either dies or ends up being mentally unstable.

PS: Congratulations on the 2nd DT πŸ₯³It's moving too fast, I didn't even notice.

Edited by adoreyou - 2 years ago
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Typical ITV route! Jo seedha saadha aur sweet dikhta hai woh asal mein villain hota hai.πŸ˜† 

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Papa saheb wants to slowly kill Veer by drugging him! So he behaves very weirdly and goes out of control!!😲 Now only amrit should save him! For that she should stop her robotic acts once again KJ nailed it! πŸ‘

Edited by ShrustiM - 2 years ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only way Veer can be saved now is through Amrit. She will have to give him that love he is yearning for initially. Then little by little A can start changing him..