||100 Jaam MHRW ke naam|| MHRW Hits a Century||

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

A big hi diddly ho from NORTHEASTERN USA 🍋 WV 141: Onwards to London with  summer vibes 🤪 | Page 21 | escYOUnited

⭐️Cheers RaghVians..!! ⭐️

🎈 Confetti Balloons - Royalty-Free GIF - Animated Clipart - Free PNG -  Free Clip ArtOur show has hit a Century today..!! 🎈 Confetti Balloons - Royalty-Free GIF - Animated Clipart - Free PNG -  Free Clip Art

Lines glitter 528583 Divider Graphic Gif

Lines glitter 528583 Divider Graphic Gif

All through this time, we have journeyed with the show and its characters. We've had our ups and downs, things that surprised us, things that disappointed us. But today in this thread, we're gonna talk about the 100 little things that we've constantly loved, throughout these 100 episodes of

Mehndi hai Rachne Waali

We are blessed to have a show that has given us so many things to love smiley42 Now jump in and decide which of these points are your favourites! smiley2

smiley41 Aaj 100th Episode Ki Shaamsmiley41 

smiley40smiley40100 JAAM RaghVi  aur MHRW ke Naamsmiley40smiley40

A big hi diddly ho from NORTHEASTERN USA 🍋 WV 141: Onwards to London with  summer vibes 🤪 | Page 21 | escYOUnited

Edited by princy48 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail

Flower borders and frames

Natural interactions - Love how the writers have kept the interaction of leads post marriage quite natural and easygoing. The male lead does NOT intrude on the female leads space. Love this because it represents the present generation of young men who know where their boundaries are. Back in the day, men were showcased with an irritating aggression misconstrued as love.

Lack of Physical abuse by ML - Love how the male lead does not MANHANDLE the female lead. Gone are the days when all the pushing, pulling, wounding and physical abuse was assumed to be romantic, because it's not. Even after he puts medicine on her wounds. There was only one scene in the entire show where this happened, but it was not out of male aggression but just a natural turn of events, after which he realized his error.

Acting & chemistry - Oh! we love the sizzling chemistry between Raghav Rao and Pallavi Deshmukhsmiley42Their expressions are priceless. Both Sai and Shivangi does all the Magic with their eyes first and Expressions nextsmiley42. The switching game they play with expressions is swift yet noticeablesmiley27. #SaiShi as #RAGHVI, It's the USP of the show.

The RR mansion - The interiors were beautifully done, the color combination created an ambiance which suited the character. Every part of it has its importance🥳 , be it the bar where Raghav vents out his frustration⭐️, be it the gym area where we get to see the Macho, Raghav Rao😎, be it the hall (our fav ❤️), where Raghav and Pallavi have most of their fights and make challenges/deals😆. 

The properties used in the show :  We don't know about other shows but we have a very important part in our show, which is very interesting at the same time.  Props. They are most of the times just a few things they use in a show but for MHRW, those props are an emotion itself and we have a bunch of them. Diamonds, RR's whiskey bottle, His bracelet, His chain, Her Mangal sutra, Gun, The key chain Ramaswami gave to Pallavi, Kerchief, RR's gown, his Car Logo and Saree and jewelry. Though my personal favorite is, don't know if I can call it a prop but for me Raghvi is incomplete without it, SINDHOOR.smiley27

Perception of a strong man - Love how the male lead is emotionally vulnerable. For a change, the show has departed from brooding males to an emotional, sensitive and highly expressive ML and despite all this, he is a strong man. The female lead on the other hand is the one who is not emotionally accessible by many. She has assumed the role of what male leads did back in the day. She feels, but she does not express so as viewers, we have to figure out what her inner thoughts are. This is a welcome change. Men can cry too. We love it.

Social issues like early widowhood and independence of a woman - This has been aptly showcased by the female lead. She is fragile, but mentally strong. She is righteous but she has flaws too. She was the only earning member of the family and after she left, her impact was felt in terms of finance. It's high time we address the growing number of women who are the only bread winners of their families and how things shape up after they get married. Most of them cannot divide themselves between two families and things also get tough for women, as it does for men. This is where equality in assuming responsibilities plays a pivotal role. The good thing about this show is that there has never been any discussion about whether she will work after marriage or not. The male lead is not shown to be a hindrance in her career.

A progressive male lead - To date, it has not been implied by him in anyway that the fact that the female lead had an ex bothers him. It does not. This is welcome because gone are the days when a woman is associated with only one man whereas the man is with several women and normalized. Women can have an ex too. Furthermore, the male lead is aware of what individuality means. This was refreshing when he asked her what she wants, just as herself, forgetting the surnames attached to her.

The romance between the leads: Uff..!!. The romance between the leads, Raghav and Pallavi , I'm not talking about the routine trip and fall scenes, long eye locks, or the emotional Hug scenes but much of the Eye Talks, their proximity, their angst while fighting with each other and some fresh set of  scenes being written and performed in the show . we rejoice in the romantic scenes. voh bhi ek dum Raghvi style. Like , the lift scenes of Raghvi, Raghav smelling her hairs accidentally or eventually  and spell out a new flavor of fragrance every time😆. The pool scenes, the sweat wiping scenes during their warnings, the comic touch to the scenes in the most serious situations🤣 we love the fact that they are always comfortable around each other which is a relief as we don't expect two mature adults to shy away from little touches here and there eg. holding her or his hand, or fingers brushing etc. Only teenagers get butterflies in their stomach, not adults. 

Title song - Everyone has already agreed this is such a soothing creation, you start crooning over it the moment you indulge yourself in the show, and the recently released verses - ye pehli dafe hua hai, ki dil kuchh yun dhadka hai... God, we just love this song and the voice of the artist.

One moreCINEMATOGRAPHY. When it was possible before lockdown,  Amazing camera placements and amazing shots, proper usage of sets during the covid situation is commendable  !!

Flower borders and frames

princy48 thumbnail

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!

Promotions The concept is so fresh and the execution of every scene makes it so relatable.

PromotionsI love them because Raghvi are flawed.

PromotionsMHRW is a favorite because even if we have a common story line, the CVS always try to approach it differently making the whole experience amazing.

Promotions The whole RR mansion is drool worthy.

Promotions Raghav Rao is a gem. I love him as he is true to himself and care less about what others think about him.

Promotions Pallavi Deshmukh is a diamond, a shining star. One of the reasons behind my love for her is her strong will power. She is someone who rather will solve her problems than run away from it.

Promotions I love them because no matter how cliché the scenes are, they always make it unique.

Promotions Their way of talking with each other through eyes, their eyes speak volumes and the intensity of expressing each other is a never seen scenario.

Promotions They are real, like normal people not just characters.

Promotions Raghav and Pallavi are not perfect individually but are perfect for each other.

Promotions Pallavi, a FL who does not shed tears needlessly. No matter how hopeless the situation is she stands tall in front of it.

Promotions Raghav Rao, a ML who is unafraid to cry and show emotions. He is shrewd and egoistic, but when he makes mistakes, he repents and rectifies them.

PromotionsRaghvi, a powerhouse Jodi of two incomplete people making each other complete.

PromotionsI like how Pallavi tries to look for solutions instead of crying or trying to act Mahan.

Promotions Both lead characters are so honest.

PromotionsI love how Pallavi tries to be financially independent. It’s normal to see women work. ITV often makes huge deal out of it but I’m glad MHRW is little different.

Promotions I love that both leads are not overly Mahan characters. Specially Raghav, he is the perfect grey shaded character I have seen on ITV after a long time.

PromotionsThe concept of the show is nice. It is not overly dramatic& has the right flair of drama and romance.

PromotionsI love how they took a Telugu actor for authenticity of the role.

Promotions And Our RaghVi are

R - Real

A - Adorable

G - Gorgeous

H - Humble

V - Versatile

I - In Love Promotions

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!

princy48 thumbnail

TOUCHING HEARTS: DIVIDERS

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY I love Pallavi, cause she is an independent girl & was never afraid of the egoist ML. She projects her true identity being a widow boldly. She treats her in-laws as her own parents. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYRaghav,  there is nothing unlikable in him. He is frank who never hesitates to say what he feels. His attitude, impulsive talks are awesome.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYSKR is a South Indian actor playing lead in a Hindi show is doing a fantastic job. His dialogues & one liners make him a comic ML.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYRaghav and Pallavi are very attractive yet approachable people with a fiery crackling chemistry on screen. They both are spontaneous, righteous and flawed yet perfect for each other. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYThey are like two pieces of a perfectly fitting puzzle. True soulmates and they complete each other in every way. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY I love the show for the way they are developing the story around the leads. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY Inmost of the shows, both fall in love, then a MU happens which leads to a forced marriage and then all is forgotten but MHRW has been great in starting to explore their relationship after a forced marriage and develop the story from there. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY Icing on the cake is of course the leads who have a great chemistry and look so compatible with each other. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY I really love the cast. They are doing a great job. I am able to connect with characters in MHRW because of them, which makes watching the show a wonderful experience. Huge shout out to the cast and crewof MHRW.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY I love how layered the characters are here. Raghav is such a complex grey character.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYPallavi is a simple middle class girl on surface but her character and personality has so many elements and that gives it a lot of depth.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY Even supporting characters are perfectly written, be it Sanki Sasur or loyal Farhad.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYLove the angst, RaghVi have such strong personalities, their fire chemistry and complex past makes up for a such intense story.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY Story is all about growth of these two flawed individuals. The concept is refreshing and it’s being executed really well.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYRao Mansion: Easily one of the classiest mansions on ITV. It isn't there currently but it's one of the things that I love about the show.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYLanguage banter: The Telugu Marathi banter and the fact that the actors are comfortable in their respective languages adds a charm to the show.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYSide Characters- Farhad, Nikhil and Krishna are amazing. In facteven the others like Aayi, Baba, Kaka and Keerthi are well written.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYI love how both Raghav and Pallavi are so similar yet so different-  their nature, attitude, perspective, relationships, business approach etc. are so different from each other, actually in this regard they are opposite of each other. But when it comes to loyalty, caring, love for the family, social stigma, painful past, misunderstanding from their close ones, they are similar. 

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYUsually it's all about leads but applauds to the MHRW team who created the secondary characters so convincing and realistic that they have made an impact on the audience.

Green Hearts Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHYBe it Farhad or Krishna the total stranger character, sidekicks, loyal friends of the leads- their chemistry, camaraderie and friendship with the leads make them hands down most positive characters, they are like a breath of fresh air on the screen.

TOUCHING HEARTS: DIVIDERS

princy48 thumbnail

After That: May 2020

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY    MHRW has got me hooked to the show since day 1 specially due to RaghVi aka #SaiShi and this show is like an addiction for me and really miss them a lot on Sundays.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY  I am happy Star plus brought in such a great show like this with the best & suitable personalities fitting for those characters. Their character progression is so good to watch.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY RaghVi is definitely the USP of the show, their bond, their relationship is pure to watch and RaghVi as a couple is definitely too cute and sweet that it’s always feels like butterflies when they’re together. 

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Shivangi and Sai are such an attractive couple and they are unique in their own ways specially, when it comes to their NokJhok as it’s too cute to watch. Such a lovable jodi, RaghVi is and definitely this show and RaghVi are one of my very personal favorites.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Sense of humor of leads is brilliant. They’re not OTT just perfect dose to relieve day’s stress.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYRaghVi has hot and sizzling chemistry from the starting of the show.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY The Telugu touch to the show. Since I'm a fan of south movies the telugu dialogues attracts me from the 1st episode n of course SAI KETAN RAO also.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY I love MHRW for the huge and small surprises we receive daily. Topics are unexpected, not stretched but lightly, though significantly, touched. The backdrop of Hyderabad, The Rao Mansion, the inclusiveness of multiple languages and cultures, the role-reversal in several cases, and the fact that nobody is typically perfect, make us hungry for more.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Raghav is brought to us with a refreshing next level flavor of The Angry Young Man. The character is grey and therefore easy to connect with, upfront, lovable and passionate. He owns up to his mistakes, tries to make amends and does not manhandle Pallavi.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYPallavi is the cutest, kindest and most forgiving soul of the show. Family, Unity, Humanity and honesty are the first things that come to mind when I think of her. She knows how to carry herself and how to stand tall. She seems vulnerable and petite, yet she is feisty and strong.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYRaghVi. The couple is passion and peace, complex and simple. Their goal is the same: Simple sweet and happy family life. The definition of Family and the journey to win them back is and will remain interesting.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYSide Characters. In this show all characters are equally important and loved/discussed. From household staff to villains who need to come back to clear up misunderstandings. My weaknesses and who I love to see more in the show: Harish & Household staff. Obviously, we all love FaRag!

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Love to see the southern part of India getting representation on ITV. I believe it promotes harmony. It has somehow made me feel closer to them on a personal level. Like along with the respect I already had for South Indians, I now adore them too. I am very grateful for this.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Sai and Shivangi have an undeniable chemistry. They can set our screens on fire even in sweetest of the Raghvi scenes. Also the way their eyes speak more than they do-phenomenal actors they’re! 

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Both the characters, Raghav and Pallavi- they are unpredictable, difficult to understand, impulsive at times, vulnerable at other. It makes them human. I am so glad they’re not one dimensional, unlike other shows. I usually have fun trying to read into their actions/ conversations.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Love the fact that they have casted actors who are actually familiar with Telugu and Marathi: gives authenticity. Evident with the way SaiShi pull off those Telugu-Marathi banters (along with everything else); very real, very effortless. Haaye!

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYRaghav's South Accent - well, this is the first thing noticed and I was like what is this, a show or some web series... to be honest, i was a little touchy about the accent but now it has become one of the strongest USP of RR's character and we all love it.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYDialogues - RR by far has the best dialogues I've ever heard. Savage, inline with today's lingo, he strikes a chord with the youth.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYFarhad-Raghav, Raghav-Harish, Pallavi-Krishna, Pallavi- Farhad, Raghav -Reddy. Such endearing scenes. All these pairs have a unique equation of their own.

Dellove GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYThe first scene which I saw was from an MV, where I saw the first episode scene where Raghav stands alone and Pallavi alone looking all lonely. Their loneliness and sadness caught me. I wanted to know how these incomplete individuals will have a complete story of their own. 

After That: May 2020

princy48 thumbnail

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love the teamwork of this show. From makers to directors to writers to actors to makeup artists to costume team and the spots, each and every one give more than 100% to their show. I have never come across a show where the DOP and Director would play random passerby in the show just to make the scene complete and perfect. 

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love the cast and the storyline. Not to forget we have the best actors for each role and that brings out the perfect scenes even if the story is simple.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif In the era of melodrama and lengthy tracks which get dragged for God knows how many years, this show has the most realistic approach with perfect execution which makes each and every scene highly relatable and we as audience can connect with it as if it is our own story.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love the element of role reversal we have. Usually it's the FL respecting the sanctity of a forced marriage, trying to win over a toxic sasuraal for their partner. Here it's the ML doing it.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love that Pallavi never shies away from touching him, while Raghav tries to respect her boundaries.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love that the makers always give us what we wish for — be it Raghav admiring Pallu's looks, a redemption track or shower scene. 

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif I love the Cast. The Main Leads along with the supporting characters are really good at their work. Also that I finally have a Main Lead couple both of whom are actually eye-candies along with their phenomenal acting skills & set our screens on fire simultaneously. What more could one want?

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif Loved the fact that we finally have a Telugu representative show in the Hindi Telly Industry or else South Indian always meant Tamilians being called Madrasan. The fact that they took a Telugu actor for authenticity who is able to charm us with his improvisations & provides us with the much needed laugh riots in even the most serious scenes is awesome.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifThere's very very less OTT background music of Mantras unlike other shows which gave me headaches. This show is a fresh breath of air in terms of almost everything.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif After long time star plus gave us great show where male lead has given equal or better opportunity.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif RaghVi is best couple and in this show they are truly showing both side of life story. Story is not one sided and not trying to show one is better than other.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifShivangi and Sai Ketan Rao are doing great job as Raghvi.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifTo the makers and crew, I know we criticize you because we love this show and in covid situation you people are giving your best.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif Despite the dislike for other characters like Deshmukhs, I'd like to appreciate them for their best appearances in this show. 

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif RaghVi is the USP of this show but at the end of the day,  it is team work and congratulations to all of you and more success in your way.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif Congratulations to team and keep us entertaining like this and stay safe and healthy and spread positivity. 

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gif Raghav is short-tempered while Pallavi is calm, serene. One is fire, other is water & their opposite attitude simply makes their chemistry on fire.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifShe gives him the guidance & support he needs in his life, He gives her the care & protection she needs in her life. They totally complement each-other.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifChemistry quotient - They share this amazing chemistry i want to name the couples but recently I was in hot water comparing her to Jennifer Winget...hahaha so won't name them but they do bring this air of some of the best drama/movie couples we used to have back then.

hearts heart | Cute love gif, Love gif, Heart gifMother in laws - This is the most beautiful part. The MILS are not evil. This time, its the father in law who is highly flawed. This is a welcome change.

princy48 thumbnail

South End Antique Mall: July 2017

Simon Falk Hmm what makes RaghVi unique? Well Raghav Rao is one unique piece himself.

Simon Falk Also LOVE that he openly voices his admiration or compliments the other person if they are genuinely deserving of it irrespective of their equation with him.

Simon FalkLove FaRag bond. Their relationship is beautifully written and being executed by Sai Ketan Rao and Himanshu Bamzai.

Simon Falk The friendship, the brotherhood Farhad and Raghav share on screen is enjoyable. We wait for their scenes desperately as FaRag are on par with RaghVi

Simon Falk About RaghVi, love them as a whole. Love their chemistry and their height difference.

Simon Falk About pallu, love her never die attitude!

Simon FalkAnd last but not the least the strong chemistry of RaghVi , even their hands have that chemistry especially in the scene where a mesmerized Raghav gives her a pin while she was trying to wear a saree.

Simon Falk I love how our very responsible and sensible Pallu turns into kiddo in front of Raghav as in she has full rights to do zidd in front of him.

Simon FalkBeauty of "Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali" is the simplicity of characters. Raghav Rao being broken soul yet has so many shades. Caring, protecting my Rowdy Baby and Pallavi's innocence with title for that nature and even if these 2 every now and then broken by their own people they always caring protective towards family.

Simon Falk And most importantly Telugu and Marathi fusion 'ardhamainda' translated in Marathi 'samazla' and best is original MHRW OST lyrics are so beautiful with RaghVi journey from "Pyaar se koi vaasta nai aur chahiye bhi nahi" to "Mujhe chodke matt jao" and the moment I saw 1st episode sindoor & what laal rang means to both with OST song is just cherry on cake.

Simon Falk Appearance: I love how their looks are customized according to their characters. In this regard the team has taken special care to show as realistic as possible.

Simon FalkRaghav a business tycoon, rich, classy man is always on point with his appearance. Be it his 4 piece suits, casual shirts, night robes, gym wears everything is classy on point with his character.

Simon Falk Pallavi keeping in mind her widow status was given very simple and minimal look. After marriage she is shown to dress according to the customs like a southern bride.

Simon FalkHer dresses were never OTT when she was in Deshmukh house. They kept her look as realistic as possible. This compared with other series where though the FL is middle class and financially unstable but always wearing designers.

Simon Falk Farhad is a secondary character his appearance is restricted and is in strict boundaries of his character. His always seen wearing suits as he works for Raghav as his right hand. Apart from that, he’s only seen wearing Sherwanis owing to his religious background.

Simon Falk Rest of the cast too is given realistic appearance according to their character. Amma, Aayi, Sulochana though wear sarees but difference can be seen as amma is a widow, aayi is married but a simple, homely lady whereas Sulochana is given little OTT look given her negative character.

Simon FalkAmrutha is a modern girl so her appearance is always dedicated to the trends, whereas mansi and keerti are simple yet stylish. Vijay Deshmukh and Kaka look like your average middle class men..

Simon FalkRaghVi, Their Rawness & unpolished acts - Shivangi Khedkar and Sai Ketan Rao, both are somehow new to the industry and i think that's the reason for the freshness, innocence and beauty they bring to their characters.

Simon FalkRaghVi Crashers - I have introduced this term for girls like me whose heart crashes every time they are, especially Raghav Rao is On the screen, they are love ♥

Simon Falk Finally MHRW is

M -  Melodious OST

H - Heart Warming Scenes, Hard Working cast and crew, High Spirited Team

R - Raghvi, Raghav Rao

W - Wacky Dialogues

South End Antique Mall: July 2017

princy48 thumbnail

LoveHopeMagic

ReemShah

Mihika

inlieu

Bee222

I-Got-You

OceanicHeart.

ShrutikaSwaRon

samarp2

ana-123

Diya2021

Radiant_Eyes_

hapc

Isamreen

SONIA441

...EhSaas...

Viewpoint

AppleOfEye

Morusya51

RishiGirl

.shivi396

_Blessy_

xxStrangerxx

RishuDarling

Inese_20

SRKian

christobelle

Vivirti_Suvian2

RosyRosh

RAGHVIFAM

TITLE - Bee222

TITLE SIGGIE - Vivirti_Suvian2 

TITLE TAG- Haal-e-Dil (Riya)

SIGGIES FROM CG BY- Vivirti_Suvian2, Asmaanixx

and finally Thanku Sakshi, Keechu and Bee 

for encouraging and helping me in 

putting up the thread 🤗🥳

princy48 thumbnail

The Thread is open Now 🥳...

badhaai ho bhaishaab ...🥳🤗Century maar liya hai Anna aur Bhabhi ki kahani ne⭐️❤️ ...Lets give it up for Raghav Rao , Pallavi Deshmukh  and their MHRW family🥳👏

Also participate in the activities in the threads below 😳⭐️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230953

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5224304

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230868

princy48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princy48

The Thread is open Now 🥳...

badhaai ho bhaishaab ...🥳🤗Century maar liya hai Anna aur Bhabhi ki kahani ne⭐️❤️ ...Lets give it up for Raghav Rao , Pallavi Deshmukh  and their MHRW family🥳👏

Also participate in the activities in the threads below 😳⭐️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230953

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5224304

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230868

forgot to tag ...Tag some more ppl ..plz 😳