Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

~ Their Scene, My Take ~ || MHRW HITS CENTURY ||

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Event details 

The event is about our perception or scenario on iconic RaghVi scenes or any other scenes of the show 

This event comprises of two options where you guys can chose anyone of the options 

Option A :  participant can choose a scene and share him perception or analysis of the scene.  There is no word constraints for it.

Option B: Participants who are not satisfied with the execution of the iconic scene can recreate the scene by their own way. They can post the narration or story of the scenario. No word constraints for this one too.

It's time to remember the iconic scenes of RaghVi and enjoy it again once more.❤️

Everyone is welcome to participate!!!

Tag Credit : SevenStreaks

Title Credit : Shri_12

Edited by christobelle - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And all thanks to people who have helped me

Bee222 - for idea

Radiant_Eyes- - for helping me

Tagging more friends to participate

Unable to Tag in main post.

Edited by christobelle - 2 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Meri christo ke posts pe I am first 

Its tradition 😎

Option A

My favorite and Im sure a lot of fans favorite is first episode itself and the Sindoor scene. Raghav rao inadvertently throws sindoor on Pallavi who happens to be clad in white representing her "societal status" as a widow. The red color symbolizing their future marriage, the red color raghav will add back to pallavis life. It was a foreshadowing of their marriage .. raghav throwing the red on pallavi without her intent or want. Neither wanted it to happen but fate brings 2 people together and fate led by the actions of man, brought raghvi together unwillingly.. by circumstance itself. Raghav threw red on her cladding her whitr saree in color foreshadowing his own words.. "mein tere life mein itna rang bhaar dega ko woh safed raang tera life mein doobara ana ka himaat nahi karenga". But stained by mud he also threw on by car just as he slung mud in her good name. 

The cinematography.. and the continuity of the scene with their song.. pallavi trying to take the color off her white saree but its stained, raghav drinking and sullen due to his pain and past wounds continue to play a role into their marriage... A wounded raghav at heart hiding his pain as he continues to do anything he can to mend his relationship with his mom and sister . And pallavi.. trying to run from the marriage literally, shut it down and continuing to dent her feelings as she falls deeper into the red color. 

First scene of mhrw is the most iconic and well done. It got me completely hooked to this show and now this show, sai ketan rao, shivangi khedkar, raghvi, and brilliant supporting casts, dialogues, characterizations, are what keep me looking forward to watching everyday.

Congratulations MHRW on 100 🥳 i hope and pray we get another stellar 100 👏congratz mhrw fandom for being so committed here and on social and on tv to bring this show recognition and love! 🤗

Edited by RosyRosh - 2 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Going for option B 😎

I wanted this scene to extend a little with Pallavi consoling him (not with word but actions )

And because it’s my headcanon😈

They kiss ☺️ at the end of this scene 🥵😭

Tagging elite co-members of Besharam pallavi club 😎

Aao saathiyoon share your imaginations here 🤗😆

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Going for option B 😎

I wanted this scene to extend a little with Pallavi consoling him (not with word but actions )

I wanted her to hug him, more like exactly how he hugged her in his office.  His head on her shoulder and her fingers in his hair. ☺️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

I wanted her to hug him, more like exactly how he hugged her in his office.  His head on her shoulder and her fingers in his hair. ☺️

Yes 

Don’t want to ruin the magical moment with words but I wished they extended the scene little bit more 😒 where she tries to console him by rubbing her hands subtlety over his chest , letting him hug her and seek comfort  

And later  she tries to dry his hair with towel while he continues to sit there  and  hug her by waist ☺️

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My take is for an upcoming episode rather than one in the past.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3Q3IqhtA4/

There are many things to be discussed about the beautiful journey they have had so far, but this one scene I feel so strongly about. It has so much feels 🥺 there’s so much pain, angst, emotions- Pallavi trying to hold on to her own arms tightly to contain her pain and well Raghav just seems broken. If at the end of this scene, they don’t run to each other crossing that wall in between, I am going to be so 😭

Them realising that they don’t want to be alone in this moment, just this one instance they can let themselves be carefree without worrying about the tomorrow - then getting  out of their rooms to find each other, their eyes lock and they run into each other’s arms. No words, nothing. Just two people who have been alone and broken so long.💔

Just can’t get this out of my head. So much potential here. 

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes 

Don’t want to ruin the magical moment with words but I wished they extended the scene little bit more 😒 where she tries to console him by rubbing her hands subtlety over his chest , letting him hug her and seek comfort  

And later  she tries to dry his hair with towel while he continues to sit there  and  hug her by waist ☺️

I know right! It was so needed in that scene.
Kuch toh Raghav k drunk hone ka advantage lo writers 😆

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Going for option B 😎

I felt like they ended that scene abruptly. I thought they are gonna kiss seeing their proximity and emotions. I wish they show some tb of that scene with Pallavi consoling, hugging or kissing him .

Their expression, OMG I am still not over it. Pallu why did you call Farhad that night 🥺

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Option A

The pool scene where all Raghav wanted was to relax his mind from the regular D-fam drama but she had to go their and fell into the pool! 

I loved each and every bit of it and it seemed so beautiful to me!!! 😳

Here in the forum everyone got too much hyped up seeing those bts and till date it was one of the scene which got a lot of speculated stories in here!!