TV Hindi

Help finding CID episode

Alicia123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember watching a cid wpisode way back in 2009-2010 in which abhijeet visits a club and saqi saqi is playing in the background... he drinks and then starts to loose balance... awoman drags him and then strangles him with a chain untill he is rescued though bleeding badly from neck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Epi 457

The Case Of The Dangerous Lady

Alicia123 thumbnail

Yar any download link? Cant find a hindi version....

Alicia123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Epi 457

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Epi 457

Have you watched this epi?

"The fake officer"

https://youtu.be/SCmnjPPDUu8

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was an epi inspector shreya was there and I think she was going somewhere with her fiance and he was shady? I don't remember much but a lady inspector was engaged and they were in car. Anyone know about it? 

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

There was an epi inspector shreya was there and I think she was going somewhere with her fiance and he was shady? I don't remember much but a lady inspector was engaged and they were in car. Anyone know about it? 

No idea😒

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

do u remember if Balika Vadhu wali lady who was Anandis saas was part of cid? I was confused between her snd shreya. Maybe it's the BV wali 

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

do u remember if Balika Vadhu wali lady who was Anandis saas was part of cid? I was confused between her snd shreya. Maybe it's the BV wali 

her name drama mein Aditi (BV) hota hai and I guess uski bomb blast mein uski death ho jati hai. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

her name drama mein Aditi (BV) hota hai and I guess uski bomb blast mein uski death ho jati hai. 

was she married/engaged in show? Ab to lagta stalk krna hoga ek din time nikalke 😂😂