WTF is this??Most disgusting scene in a Telugu movie

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/-HcOC4sHzaQ 

Since I've seen some posts on bad songs of 90's, I thought I'll share with u the most disturbing scene I've ever seen in recent movies. 

Let me remind you, this is an 2019 film, abd the actor is one of the top stars in Tollywood. Was tge censor board sleeping while approving this?πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome scene. Loved it. 

I like such portrayals of women who know how and when to stand up for themselves instead of acting like an abla. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Regional cinema is so mediocre πŸ˜†

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

True...not all can match the brilliance of coolie no 1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

True...not all can match the brilliance of coolie no 1

This boy and girl Kung fu fighting in this clip got close but something was missing πŸ˜†

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dude..... I don't know if u r being sarcastic, but if u r not , tgen let me tell u that south cinema is much superior  in technical aspects and story telling. Bollywood , with all it's high budgets and exposure is just now trying to catch up the regional cinema in its cinematic brilliance. I agree that, compared to Tamil abd Malayalam cinema,  Tollywood doesn't fare better, especially in the potrayal of women.

Just like Bollywood, Telugu cinema also got its bad directors and actors. This particular scene is from the movie by the director, Puri. He's like a  Sajid Khan of the Tollywood. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Dude..... I don't know if u r being sarcastic, but if u r not , tgen let me tell u that south cinema is much superior  in technical aspects and story telling. Bollywood , with all it's high budgets and exposure is just now trying to catch up the regional cinema in its cinematic brilliance. I agree that, compared to Tamil abd Malayalam cinema,  Tollywood doesn't fare better, especially in the potrayal of women.

Just like Bollywood, Telugu cinema also got its bad directors and actors. This particular scene is from the movie by the director, Puri. He's like a  Sajid Khan of the Tollywood. 

I don't doubt you enjoy regional movies (Ive watched many Mahesh Babu songs)

I won't ever enjoy them. I don't know why

As for which industry has the better portrayal of woman. I care even less on this topic than on the actual regional films πŸ˜†

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Censor Board is weird. They approve and disapprove whatever they want.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Not true. That’s not just unfair representation but also gross misinformation. He is more like RGV who made very good movies but also dabbling with drivel these days. It’s like they are disillusioned with the audience and now want to take their revenge on them by spewing such garbage on them. Puri made some very good movies like Pokiri , Businessman, Cameraman Gangato(which is one of the best take on the Media by the mainstream cinema), Itlu Shravani Subramanyam, Amma Nanna o Tamila Ammayi etc. 

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Highly disturbing and it's making my blood boil πŸ˜‘

How the hell did the director even think of this scene ?

How the hell did the actors even agree to shoot this ?

How the hell did the censor board not take this seriously ?

Title says romantic scene which makes it even worse 

*Reporting video

Edited by SRK_Deewani92 - 2 years ago