Babul Supriyo in Titan Antakshri

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Babul Supriyo in Titan Antakshri

Titan Antakshri's second episode winner was Saloni Ke Deewane team. This

week's episode has a new gang of star cast representing each team - Akshay Anand and Ashlesha Sawant as Saloni ke Deewane, Naman Shaw and Sushil Singh as Bani ke Parwane and Rajesh Balwani and Jignesh Joshi as Vidya ke Mastane.

This week Babul Supriyo will grace the occasion with his presence. We will see him doing a lot of masti and hungama along with others on the sets of Titan Antakshri.

The show starts with Sunil Pal cracking jokes for the audience which annoys Himani. Himani has a complaint against Sunil that he always cracks jokes in her absence and does it only for others and not for her. Sunil apologizes on this and says henceforth he will crack jokes only for her, and this gets a smile on her face.
So don't forget to tune in to Titan Antakshri with Babul Supriyo on Jan 19 at 8.30 pm on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ
was the Malika incident AFTER this???

and I thought that BS [BABUL SUP. not BANJOYSTNA and SHARIB] was gonna be in place of that comedian dude 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks

but i dont know any babul supriyo dude

go Naman Shaw(Pushkar) and Ashlesha Sawant(Tara) they're the best out of those group of people...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

Thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ
was the Malika incident AFTER this???

and I thought that BS [BABUL SUP. not BANJOYSTNA and SHARIB] was gonna be in place of that comedian dude 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

hey hey sunny what is this don't compare sharib with Babul .S ok ..is that clear for you ? hella noooooooooo ....look at my sharib and look at Babul .S...hahaπŸ˜†.....that's funny ...Thanx for laughing me ..heheπŸ˜†

sylvester thumbnail
Thanks very much for this update. I saw the show.
Does anyone know the dates when Vinit, Sameer, Sanchita and Diwakar will appear on the show. I would appreciate it.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks..but i felt this show is not real antakhshiri.. its like a comic game.. hope sunil and himani saves