Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow I didnt know we can quote on wa topics now๐Ÿคฃ i honestly hate this thread format though i like normal one only๐Ÿ˜†

You can get writers to write an OS, VM makers to make VMs and graphicers to make siggys/gifs and combine them all in one thread

You can hold an OS contest and a siggy contest to celebrate

Or make a celebration thread for fans to party and appreciate the show and actors๐Ÿ˜ณ

Or you can start a sheep game on topic of this show only๐Ÿ˜Ž nah im joking about the sheep game part but you can start another game with team raghav and team pallavi or something like that

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

An OS Fair seens an amazing idea!! 

Here we can include non canon ships as well, i mean FaRag and RaghVi are canon ships who we all love! But the non canon ships can be pairing of anyone's liking! 

Good idea ๐Ÿ˜†

Members can write on anyone not necessarily limit it to just  Raghvi or Farag ๐Ÿ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Idea to acha hai

Kya kya socha batao? 

Idk ๐Ÿคฃ

I think we should just ask people who manage to come up with siggies , VMs , Os , Drabbles to keep them ready and post it in celebration  thread ๐Ÿ˜† 

Main post of celebration thread can be small write up on MHRW journey so far with use of gifs 

Itโ€™s easy and can be done if work gets distributed ๐Ÿ˜†

As we have less time in hands ๐Ÿ˜†

What say guys ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Crazy... ๐Ÿค—

I'm stunned seeing you tagging this much people. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ 

How is that possible, I can't remember this much ids to type in tag box... Wow.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

BTW I can make a poll thread. Something special. And that can be shared in one of the party threads..   

And may be I can write one shots too... 

And for ideas to celebrate the 100 th episode,  may be we can conduct games and completions.. Like someone shared here.. Siggi competition, one shot competition...  And then maybe relating to our show too,  like someone share a scene or a frame I mean a still, and others find out how that happened, and explain that scene, with that we can remember old episodes, and it will help others (new fans)  to understand a scene in others view too.  We can discuss the whole show...  And then we can gift a siggi to that person who remembers our show the most... May be a questionnaire... Not serious one but a bit crazy one... 

Or I think we can make a loop of threads... Last one is party and to reach party we haven to go through a couple of other thread..  Like that... 

I like the idea of the thread appreciating the whole people behind our show. But don't copy completely but we can make it different too.

And then a thread about the different things only we MHRW fans understand... Like orchid, strawberry, neem,  lavender, tazbu๐Ÿ˜†, Saree, jwellary ๐Ÿ˜†

Can someone make a thread of appreciating the RR mansion.  I miss it... ๐Ÿ˜’

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

May be a continuation drabble...

Someone write a drabble, strictly 100 words or may be 150 and someone else continue it... 

Multi author Fanfic ? 

Interesting ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ๏ธ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Yeah, It would be good

Continuation drabble 

What say guys

Yeah it would be interesting and people should inform prehand before continuing to write so that it doesn't get messed up with multiple write ups for same scene! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Yeah it would be interesting and people should inform prehand before continuing to write so that it doesn't get messed up with multiple write ups for same scene! 

I think decent number of members are willing to participate in this one ๐Ÿ˜†

Should just make a sign up list and assign a sequenceโœŒ๏ธ

This way it would be more organised and coordinated 

Theyโ€™ll need some time to think , write and post 

So I think this Multi author Drabble would  be week long Celebration ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Tagging others. Please tag along others 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Tagging others. Please tag along others (I can do it too.. but.. they might feel I am stalking them ๐Ÿ˜†)

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Can have Drabble activity around one theme too โœŒ๏ธ

Since writing OS takes time