Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣Good. She deserves a bigger fine for wasting everyone’s time. Such a tone deaf celebrity. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder if her husband Jay ever tells her anything. He sounds a lot more sensible than her. Juhi has gotten more and more loony over the years. 

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why did she do it at all?  Get scientists to back your data, research well, get them to testify.  It has to be a scientific committee who does the talking. What was she thinking?  There is no dearth of topics to get busy with.  She just chose the wrong one I guess.  There is a lot of fear regarding 5G even I have read but the data needs to be backed by evidence which isnt sufficient since it is not that much in use yet.  Another late mid-life crisis I guess.  As it is the singers in her court did not make it any easier ðŸ¤£

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well, her stance isn't new so one would think she'd have had the time and money to launch a better complaint.

This article is from 2018:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/juhi-chawla-moves-sc-against-mushrooming-of-mobile-towers-on-city-landscape/articleshow/65814882.cms

I wonder if her stance has anything to with her brother's stoke that sent him into a coma and to his death.  This gives her something to blame.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pratts

As it is the singers in her court did not make it any easier ðŸ¤£

That was her own fault. She put up the links for the private court hearing on her instagram and twitter and asked people to join in. ðŸ¤£

pratts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

That was her own fault. She put up the links for the private court hearing on her instagram and twitter and asked people to join in. ðŸ¤£

What did she think was going to happen?  This is India!!  What made her go all Erin Bronkovich?    Maybe she was watching Goliath and let her emotions get the better of her ðŸ˜† 

pratts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Talis

Well, her stance isn't new so one would think she'd have had the time and money to launch a better complaint.

This article is from 2018:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/juhi-chawla-moves-sc-against-mushrooming-of-mobile-towers-on-city-landscape/articleshow/65814882.cms

I wonder if her stance has anything to with her brother's stoke that sent him into a coma and to his death.  This gives her something to blame.

Exactly my point, there is a lot of talk about it but not enough data again because it is not being used enough or that long.  Without data cannot prove anything on sentiments and because I think so arguments.  Our celebrities think just because they lend a voice to a something it becomes a just cause for everyone to get behind them.  I am glad the court showed her how foolish the whole thing was!