I think Tara will be dead

It would be weird to see her as new Omkars aunty :S

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I was thinking that raghav shud be reincarnated as well..it was fun to watch omkaar suffer..he was giving omkaar a hard time..i liked raghav as antagonist why bring others when we already have a strong character..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

I was thinking that raghav shud be reincarnated as well..it was fun to watch omkaar suffer..he was giving omkaar a hard time..i liked raghav as antagonist why bring others when we already have a strong character..

I doubt anyone cares about Raghav

We are getting a new antagonist

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I doubt anyone cares about Raghav

We are getting a new antagonist

So after rebirth if we count it as 20 years..the year will be 2041..its funny how they show rebirth without changing anything in the world..i think tara will be shown dead as their separation was becoz of her and if they dont show her the whole serial becomes joke..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

So after rebirth if we count it as 20 years..the year will be 2041..its funny how they show rebirth without changing anything in the world..i think tara will be shown dead as their separation was becoz of her and if they dont show her the whole serial becomes joke..

Better to stop finding any logic in this show😆

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣

Wese aunty nahi badi didi hogi na matlab agar mayukar markar turant janam le lete h to tara unse 5,6 sal hi badi hogi lekin still it's weird to see her with mayukar after leap

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

🤣🤣

Wese aunty nahi badi didi hogi na matlab agar mayukar markar turant janam le lete h to tara unse 5,6 sal hi badi hogi lekin still it's weird to see her with mayukar after leap

If MayuKar are reborn they will surely be part of different families … they may not  be related to Tara and Manjari at all 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If MayuKar are reborn they will surely be part of different families … they may not  be related to Tara and Manjari at all 

Yes  we said this in fun manner

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Yes  we said this in fun manner

aww so sweet yaar ðŸ¤—

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Of course they wont be

Thats pretty obvious no?