Frequent Posters

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy birthday Gashmeer!!!😊🎉🎊

May you have a happy, healthy & successful life.😃

spelano.ws thumbnail

I was so impressed with aditya’s characterisation. A male lead who does not have to be portrayed a saint to be decent. He has his complex flaws and still remains respectful to his core values throughout his journey. 

But to connect to a well written flawed character you also need a good actor to portray him. And we are so lucky we didn’t just get a good actor, but an excellent one who connected us all to aditya, a complicated character, on a personal level, who portrays conflicts and emotions so well you feel as if the person is standing right next to you. Gashmeer Mahajani, you are a terrific actor, one of the best I have seen on screen. One who acts through his eyes and that is very rare to find nowadays. If not for you, I may not have connected to Aditya as the way I did now. Thank you for choosing imlie and giving us so many stellar performances and introducing me to the amazing artist in you. Happy Birthday ❤️

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Gashmeer Mahajani. ❤️🥰Stay blessed 🤗

Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday Gash 🎂 ❤️🥳

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Gashmeer🥳🥳

Have a happy, prosperous and healthy year😃

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GASHMEER❤️🥳

May you have a joyful and prosperous year. May you keep growing in your success journey and constantly exploring new talents of yours. Thank you for being our Babu Saheb. 

Edited by starlightshine - 2 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think my wish will matter still 😆 Happy Birthday Gashmeer Mahajani !❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Gash, many many happy returns of the day. wish your happy and propsperous life ahead. one of the finest actor ever i have known through ITV.. keep shinning more and more . sending you lots of love and best wishes ❤️❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Gash is the soul of Imlie.. the way he is portraying Gash character with so much perfection i doubt any one ever could do like him. he literally set a bar of acting in ITV. his way of emotes has reached the character in another level smiley27, despite having so much flaws yet Audience could connect Aditya Tripathi just becoz of him. Keep shining gash, u deserve all the love and appreciation.. Happy birthday once again smiley27smiley27

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

I don't think my wish will matter still 😆 Happy Birthday Gashmeer Mahajani !❤️

each and everyone’s wish matter ❣️