Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

First, she blamed virat for the failure of her noodles love story when she was the reason of it and then asking what's my fault in this🙄. 

And after doing all these tantrums, she is standing outside sairat's room to hear what they are talking. Like seriously initially she used to go into their room and now she started spying too. Where will her obsession of the idea that she is in love will lead her? 

Totally Delusional 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

In the history of ITV such a lady never existed nor will exist in future. She is unique. She doesn’t even know the meaning of shame to feel it.

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And if someone see her like sai and ask her what she is doing she will tount sai she has audacity. Today also she has habit to blame virat for everything and keeping eye on him but blaming Sai whatever she is doing she thought sai also like that chip but no girl sai has self respect she has courage and dignity which patralekha don't know

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

First, she blamed virat for the failure of her noodles love story when she was the reason of it and then asking what's my fault in this🙄. 

And after doing all these tantrums, she is standing outside sairat's room to hear what they are talking. Like seriously initially she used to go into their room and now she started spying too. Where will her obsession of the idea that she is in love will lead her? 

Totally Delusional 

Now she can't go inside.... if Virat even even sees her na then don't know what he will do. His volcano will burst. This time I am sure Sai will not tell anything to her as she herself feels she is outsider.

She would have entered like any other time. We have seen superb bezzati of her

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Now she can't go inside.... if Virat even even sees her na then don't know what he will do. His volcano will burst. This time I am sure Sai will not tell anything to her as she herself feels she is outsider.

She would have entered like any other time. We have seen superb bezzati of her

You are right. We missed a beizzati scene🤣

But now no one will ever knows the reason of samrat MIA because she heard virat rebuking sai when sai said the same now she will make sure it never comes out

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Totally Delusional 

She is spying that means sairat has closed the doors finally

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

She is spying that means sairat has closed the doors finally

Yes they have🤣🤣