Tera Dhyaan Kidhar Hai? Tera HERO Idhar Hai

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

After inventing a phobia "Ahaan Phobia" upon his own name Ahaan babua is singing "Tera dhyaan kidhar hai? Tera HERO idhar hai...... PALAAAT" ðŸ¤ª  

Le Ahaan : Ishqi ne palat K jawab kyun nehi dia? Ishqi ne bola kyun nehi ki washing my room is not her job? I even called her 'Chor' but why the hell Ishqi is not reacting? ðŸ˜² 

Le ME : DEAL with it ðŸ¤”

Rhea ko hotel itni pasand ayi ki baap ko bolke Hotel kharid li bolo ðŸ˜³ Abbey Ahaan ko bhi kharid le.... Try maar at least because the way the owner of Malhotra Enterprise is behind a girl with his hatred wala love since past 6 months bohat jald sadak pe aajayenge Malhotras ðŸ¤“ 

Thanks for reading ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

So Rhea is a pampered rich girl ... not sure if she can settle as the house wife DAdi wants ... she needs someone like Bhola but a girl who is sanskari yet modern ... ðŸ¤ª

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

After inventing a phobia "Ahaan Phobia" upon his own name Ahaan babua is singing "Tera dhyaan kidhar hai? Tera HERO idhar hai...... PALAAAT" ðŸ¤ª  

Le Ahaan : Ishqi ne palat K jawab kyun nehi dia? Ishqi ne bola kyun nehi ki washing my room is not her job? I even called her 'Chor' but why the hell Ishqi is not reacting? ðŸ˜² 

Le ME : DEAL with it ðŸ¤”

Rhea ko hotel itni pasand ayi ki baap ko bolke Hotel kharid li bolo ðŸ˜³ Abbey Ahaan ko bhi kharid le.... Try maar at least because the way the owner of Malhotra Enterprise is behind a girl with his hatred wala love since past 6 months bohat jald sadak pe aajayenge Malhotras ðŸ¤“ 

Thanks for reading ðŸ˜³

Only problem is he isn't a 'hero' anymore😭💔

I kinda understand why Rhea is the way she is. I mean uske parents hi aise hain toh kya karsakte hain🤪the way her mom told Ahaan ko hi sab sambhalna ha, Rhea konsa kaam karegiRhea's expressions changed and I for once thought she is human but uske muh se nikla hotel Ahaan ke naam kardo

🤣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

🤣🤣

So Rhea is a pampered rich girl ... not sure if she can settle as the house wife DAdi wants ... she needs someone like Bhola but a girl who is sanskari yet modern ... ðŸ¤ª

Rhea is someone Jo khud Apne Aap Ki dushman hote Hain ðŸ¤” Ice cream parlour kholna tha.... Sabko impress Karna easy hota ðŸ¤ª

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Only problem is he isn't a 'hero' anymore😭💔

I kinda understand why Rhea is the way she is. I mean uske parents hi aise hain toh kya karsakte hain🤪the way her mom told Ahaan ko hi sab sambhalna ha, Rhea konsa kaam karegiRhea's expressions changed and I for once thought she is human but uske muh se nikla hotel Ahaan ke naam kardo

🤣

Fortunately or unfortunately whatever but he is still the hero ðŸ˜† Aaj Jo push Mila Hai after that Jo dimag K buttons idhar udhar lose the woh tight ho geya hoga thoda ðŸ¤” Woh ladki Apne Aap ko Ahaan k Naam kar chuki hai still pata nehi payi thik se ladka ðŸ˜³ 

Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know why Ishqi going through so much trauma without doing anything wrong...

Ahaan really made her life as hell...I don't know what he expects from Ishqi and he wants her to give reply for his deeds...

I expect little positivity in d after leap but very disappointed...

Precap nothing to say again they start from d point sarla insulting Ishqi,Sonu never open her mouth... Ahaan you told to check Ishqi... what a great lover you are....

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the gul khan show nothing ever good happens only bad evil stuff

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey this is epic. I enjoyed it sooooo much.it I'd written hilariously and so so aptly. Kudos

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He doesn't seem in Nafrat, Barbad, Tabah mode ðŸ¤£ He just wants reaction from "Woh Ladki"😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msaa

I don't know why Ishqi going through so much trauma without doing anything wrong...

Ahaan really made her life as hell...I don't know what he expects from Ishqi and he wants her to give reply for his deeds...

I expect little positivity in d after leap but very disappointed...

Precap nothing to say again they start from d point sarla insulting Ishqi,Sonu never open her mouth... Ahaan you told to check Ishqi... what a great lover you are....

In Precap He deliberately asked to check so that she reacts but she will allow them to touch her shocking the hell out of him. Honestly Ahaan deserves to see this because he himself needs to experience the damage he has done. Ishqi is suffering from trauma.