Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

One can only guess where his career would’ve been today but for his Country’s shenanigans in India which resulted in the bad blood and his eventual exit from the Bollywood. Feel bad for the guy because he has got the potential to make it ! :(

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was surprised that girls were more into Fawad when I think the other guy was much better looking.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Old show, won't get much trps it was already aired in ZGH 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Fawad is such a threat to males in any country. Beautiful man. 

Why doesn't he get work in his own country? Is he not a big star there? 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Why doesn't he get work in his own country? Is he not a big star there? 

I think he is pretty much like Ranbir Kapoor, he worked hard for one project which has not released for one reason or another and now he is more into his singing career I think.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Jeezus, I must be the only person who did not enjoy ZGH. Such a slow paced show! Oh God, don’t even get me started on the heroine’s inner monologues. She had me dying a slow and painful death every time I heard her thoughts. Fawad’s pretty lashes kept bringing me back to life but the girl kept knocking me back into a depressed coma. 

I have been watching Pakistani dramas for a long time - since the 90s and ZGH doesn't even feature near my favourites list. It was a good show and while it was super popular in Pakistan, once it aired in India is when it got overhyped and overrated. I think probably because the Indian audience was finally getting something different to watch.

I personally did not like Fawad's character Zaroon. He was a hypocrite and a misogynist. I loved Osama (he liked and respected Kashaf from the start) and frankly Kashaf should have married him. I think a lot of people did not understand the underlying messages of the show because they were so blinded by Fawad Khan's presence and found a strong heroine in Kashaf. The tagline/subtitle of the show/novel was "Na Shukri se Shukri ka Safar" - basically Kashaf was always supposed to be ungrateful and what not and Zaroon wasn't a catch either. People overlooked the problematic traits of both lead characters because you know chemistry! 

Anyways, me thinks Zee is desperate for some attention so they have resorted to airing this on TV.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

ZEE TV to air Zindagi Gulzar Hai

I think its on Netflix also.....but great that Zee TV is bringing it back.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I have been watching Pakistani dramas for a long time - since the 90s and ZGH doesn't even feature near my favourites list. It was a good show and while it was super popular in Pakistan, once it aired in India is when it got overhyped and overrated. I think probably because the Indian audience was finally getting something different to watch.

I personally did not like Fawad's character Zaroon. He was a hypocrite and a misogynist. I loved Osama (he liked and respected Kashaf from the start) and frankly Kashaf should have married him. I think a lot of people did not understand the underlying messages of the show because they were so blinded by Fawad Khan's presence and found a strong heroine in Kashaf. The tagline/subtitle of the show/novel was "Na Shukri se Shukri ka Safar" - basically Kashaf was always supposed to be ungrateful and what not and Zaroon wasn't a catch either. People overlooked the problematic traits of both lead characters because you know chemistry! 

Anyways, me thinks Zee is desperate for some attention so they have resorted to airing this on TV.

I didn’t even like Zaroon. His character was such a turn off, saved by the fact that he had a pretty face to swoon over. I don’t mind characters that are not ‘ideal’, it makes the show more interesting for me, especially if there is character growth. However, Zaroon didn’t change his mindset and that was a no-go for me. 

I get Kashaf was supposed to be ungrateful and distrusting. It just sucked the soul out of my body constantly hearing her whine and be pessimistic. I wasn’t invested in their storyline and didn’t find any chemistry between them. Pretty much watched the show on Fast-Forward. 

I preferred Humsafar over ZGH. The heroine was so much more likeable. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I think he is pretty much like Ranbir Kapoor, he worked hard for one project which has not released for one reason or another and now he is more into his singing career I think.

Thrs news he might be in Ms Marvel movie yay!