Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm a fan of your titles 🤣🤣

I skipped skipped skipped the so called confrontation and I'm so glad I skipped😆

But loved SaiRat-Harini ❤️ Devi Tai dropped truth bombs as usual, mast a mast. Someone should show her the truth, she just cant take away the credit 

Would love to see more of Mohit-Karishma! Kaash KBA kam aur Mohrishma ko zyada dekhne ko milta.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome post with awesome title 👍🤣

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Muguet: Beautiful. 👏

Dialogue of the day 

Karishma "gar ise tareef kehte hain toh beizzati kise kehte hain." 👏

Mrs.MIA started getting beizzati from one by one in CN. Last nail in the coffin will be by BK

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was on IG and fortunately or unfortunately the clip of Virat and his beast friends confrontation appeared. As I had read your post, I thought let me have a sneak - it can't be worse as watching it first hand w/out having read updates.😆

I had a moment of epiphany 😲😆

I actually sat back and appreciated this (im)maturity k dukaan.😲😲😲

The way she lock horns onto Virat is 👍🏼.

We know Virat has been sunbathing on the fence with regards to his wife and beast friend.

But the way Pakhi hammers him over his past, no matter how much he wants to run away, hide behind every excuse of keeping the environment calm and happy whilst being surrounded by these volatile women and barbarian family members- Pakhi has the GUTS to get him to SPEAK.

Her methods if we look at it have been vocal and consistent throughout.

She has only chanted Virat...Virat...Virat...since she entered that house. She has no qualms in chanting his name and only approaching him even infront of the rest.

So yeh - first time, 🙈 giving her credit for not letting the wishy washy Virat get away with his wishy washy non explanations