Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliyahSharma thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh wow I didn’t actually expect that the team of CS would carry out another generation leap. At first when I heard about it I thought it was fake news because there was not much development on that front so far. But that is quite surprising especially with all the new actors they are roping in too. Ngl it’s going to be sad seeing meher go and become seher and also sarab too. In that article it said that the current actors will play grown up versions of the kids but if sarab and meher grew up to play their kids that would be so awkward because they would be playing siblings 💀💀 and because they didn’t mention sarabs role, i think maybe sarab (avinesh) won’t be casted after the leap 😭😭 and that one of the only reasons they are keeping nimrit is because the whole show stems from her character (meher) so not casting her won’t make sense. If they show the story of the kids that means that a lot of the other characters might possibly go too like rana bittu jeeto ginni mummy ji harleen di etc because they would either need to be replaced with the ‘older’ versions of their characters or will need some serious heavy makeup 🤣🤣😂 but on a serious note, if they do actually go through with this I wonder how they will pull it off without losing some of their audience because I know lots of people watch this show solely for sarab and meher and if they aren’t here together then 😬 but let’s see and hope all goes well I do really want to see how this turns out! 😁😁 do please share your thoughts guys 

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Are they still going ahead with the leap?