Thankyou🤗

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Me000w

Ye scene kya scene tha 😆😆

Mast ek dum🤣

Originally posted by Abjini

Yes.

Waise hope aaj Vashmay naa forever uss manhoos kabutarkhana ko chod dia ho🤞🏻. Vashmay even had a small few seconds scene together today unlike yesterday's episode. I don't have any problem with Vashmay-Saroj bhabhi-Bhanu scenes but no more Vashmay scenes with Veer ka kabutarkhana and his family, Amrit, Amdheer please. Vashmay should have have own storyline which is totally separated from Amdheer even if the storyline is related to Saroj Bhabhi-Bhanu then also I don't have any problem. Also Kabir shouldn't have any connection with Veer ka kabutarkhana or any members of his family. Don't want anymore crossover between Amdheer and Vashmay🤔.

True😆

No never will I ever watch full current Veerlicious episodes of KUDCA in Jio/Sony LIV or TV. Vashmay ka 5 minutes ke liye I couldn't tolerate 20 minutes of Veer. Mein apna aap ko itni baadi takleef nahi de sakti for 5 minutes of Vashmay. Mein apna episode clips in Insta pe he khush and satisfy ho😛.

Hum log bi insta clip se hi dkeh rhe hai🤣

Waise Amdheer separation and Amrit marriage scenes are written so well. I wanted such scenes for Vashma nikah like the parallel scene where Amrit was getting ready for marriage and Randheer coming out from jail in the same way they could have soon Vashma getting ready for her marriage and Uday getting out from the bairiya, Uday witnessing Vashma's marriage and they are having aakho mein ishaara sometimes where Uday is pleading Vashma with his eyes not to marry Farooq, both Vashmay remembering their moments when Vashma was getting married with Farooq like Randheer witnessed Amveer's wedding with his own eyes. Such scenes would have made Vashma's marriage track more impactful😔.

Vashma farooq track inke drame se bhaut better the....

Aur amdheer marriage track m unki marrieage se zyada farooq pe focus tha🤣

Thank God😛😌.

🤣hope so

Arpi ke acc vashrit ka patch up hoga🤣

Edited by Yukti4 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Me000w

Ye scene kya scene tha 😆😆

Yes we were worried about Uday's break-up rant and 

Le Vashma : 🤣