Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaa😡... unexpected they gave yesterday🤡

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya2021

Lovely analysis Mihika. It was all about how fragile most of the relationships are around Raghav and Pallavi and the beauty of all this is Raghvi. Their relationship started as a deal, revenge and challenge but they are the ones who are coming out strong. I’m just loving the way their trust and understanding of each other is growing day by day. Pallavi is such a simple soul. She knew Raghav is trying to mend his mistakes and now with Aayi’s reconciliation and Baba out of jail, she is in full awe of Raghav. She has started to fall in love but doesn’t realise it yet. Farhad is a full supporter of Raghvi. Today no words for D family nor Rao’s. I’m shocked at the lack of trust they have, even Amma. Does she even know her son ? No wonder the villian is having an open field to play on. These people can be manipulated with a small needle. Finally we will be getting a scene where Pallavi stands up for Raghav but naturally everyone will say she is naive and doesn’t understand how Raghav works. We got some good one liners from Pallavi today. All her effort on protein cake got wasted in a second. Anna is going to regret it so badly tomorrow. 

you are right every relationship around them is fragile while these two have shared multiple relations with each other and every relation between them has been strong. Be it enemity, friendship, partnership, business, dealers or husband-wife.....every relationship between the two of them have been the strongest.

Thanks Diya🤗

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

I replied to her already😆

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly really want an emotional Raghav to thank Pallavi. Or at least some gesture so that Palls really knows how shitty everyone has been to RR (and yes I know RR is not doodh ka dhula either).

I only hope their bond grows stronger by the day. I feel like after this we may get a stagnation of the trust they have for each other (meaning there might not be too much room for development so soon). But hopefully some other event brings them closer.

I really like how this thread was named so aptly. Even today we have an opportunity to look forward to a cupcake scene from RR to Palls bb! haha!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Was reading few posts here ðŸ˜†

Haila humare thoughts itne match kaise kiye ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

Apna post karne se pehle I should have just read yours and Said Image🤣

Mehnat bacch jati Itna type karne Ki ðŸ¤£

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi abhi Mu ni ayega....let's wait and watch....I have a feeling Raghav's past is gonna resurface and Pallavi will be there to support him while everyone else goes against

Hope so ðŸ¤—

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

Honestly really want an emotional Raghav to thank Pallavi. Or at least some gesture so that Palls really knows how shitty everyone has been to RR (and yes I know RR is not doodh ka dhula either).

I only hope their bond grows stronger by the day. I feel like after this we may get a stagnation of the trust they have for each other (meaning there might not be too much room for development so soon). But hopefully some other event brings them closer.

I really like how this thread was named so aptly. Even today we have an opportunity to look forward to a cupcake scene from RR to Palls bb! haha!

We will get a good scene where Raghav will apologise to her in the cutest possible way😆 Pallavi will not be able to resist.

Thanks Dear🤗

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ye Kavila ko hum aaj kal dekh rahe hai bohot closely....billi ke jaise aati hai reaction chor ke bhaag jaati hai😎

Kya dikha rahi ho....only your reaction is working .... Haan haan jante hai humara reaction button pagal hai but iska matlab ye thori ki aise show off karogi....

I mean comment ni kuch ni chup chap like kiya aur bhaag gayi😤

😆🤗 

Are mai kya karo blame IF ...😡i am restricted to post 15 post a day so quota khatam ho jata hai mera so i cant reply bass reaction dene ke alawa ðŸ˜­

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

Are mai kya karo blame IF ...😡i am restricted to post 15 post a day so quota khatam ho jata hai mera so i cant reply bass reaction dene ke alawa ðŸ˜­

But why 15? You are not newbie or senior member ranked?😕

But I was pulling your leg😆

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But why 15? You are not newbie or senior member ranked?😕

But I was pulling your leg😆

Warning level above 60 percent can't post  much puchna how and why lambi kahani hai 😷😷😷😷😆

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago