Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Hi, how are you Mihika 

I also not vaccinate yet 

By the way nice analysis 🤗

In today episode Pallavi have my heart with her All cuteness 

I like the dever - bhabhi talk. 

Raghav breakdown much needed for his own mental health because he was suppressing his feelings of losing his family for long and living a lonely life from childhood 

For Amma and kirthi they have to overcome from past and try to understand current Raghav 

Amma also needs to work on their relationships for betterment of her two children

PS.. Ab apna bak bak band karti hu 😆

Hi Dipika....yes enough of this nahi rehna chahte tumhare sath and sharam aati hai tumhara pariwaar hone me .... 😡

Vaccine ka portal registration ho gaya but slot ki booking ni ho rahi ....available hi ni hai

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

But somewhere, makers are now creating misunderstanding b/w them...we want those funny moments of RaghVi and romantic moments rather than fighting or crying ones!

Nahi abhi Mu ni ayega....let's wait and watch....I have a feeling Raghav's past is gonna resurface and Pallavi will be there to support him while everyone else goes against

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Aapan ka ho gaya 😎🤠 vaccination

Humara ni hua😭

I am yet to read your updates will read them sotey samay😆

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Patni comes and Pati's angry expressions change in to soft ones (Turant expression badalta hai ye aadmi...smiley37). Patni asks if she can enter and Pati politely asks her to come later as they ar in a serious discussion

Today was good episode 

Above scene was excellent , without words he spoke 

Pallvi comes to office while RR &Farad in serious discussions , he was tense, serious abt. thefts 

The moment Pallvi is there in a notime change of expression was amazing to watch  , 

and then look at Farad as realizing or thinking it must be personal she wants to share 

post hug and Farad interruption it has lot of meaning 

Actually now it is like Pati Patni ke bich ki baat

Thanks Aarti🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Thank you Mihiku 🤗

You're ❤️

(Finally my like button is working😊)

IF is stupid🤗

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

I purposely skipped that part coz I'll take it up tomorrow😆

Thanks Doc🤗

U clever mihu..🤪🤪 i was waiting for that 😂😂

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Actually now it is like Pati Patni ke bich ki baat

Thanks Aarti🤗

@bold but its done so well na....🥰🥰🤩😍 i watched that particular part at least  20 odd times

Also amma and Kirti anger makes sense if he is responsible for death of immediate family 

Pallu has role to play to bring his family together...the way he is doing it for her right now bahu banegi fir apna farz pe kam karegi....

Ye ex will open wounds.......

There was spoiler about someone getting injured and Raghav saving the person tau aaj gun dekh ke baba ko save karega lag raha hai....

Villain is definitely his ex i feel....

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

vaccinate toh hum bhi nhi hue kb k register kr k baithe hai pr centre hi nhi hai 😭

chhodo es dukh ko 

ap analysis.. aag dono trf barabr lgi hai... bs ek ka ego manane nhi dega dusri ki debue hai toh smjhne me time khoti hoga🤣

truly said he respect his marriage n wife alot that’s why we get most wanted slap for princess rao( bhot hawa me ud rhi hai esko thoda down lane k liye aur 2-3 thappad jaruri hai 1 from her beloved amma too 1 from 2 rs bf and rest from pals again if she dare to disgust their marriage again) i m happy for slap it was natural n perfect timing n style toh pucho mt... baki toh ap ne sb etna bdhiya likha hai bhae waaa👏👏👏

precap : mast kaha trust your own people when world is against them... otherwise why we need relations family anyone can survive alone👏👏

haye humko toh rambo ki ujada hua face dekhne ka jyada wait hai ye alg bt ha ki uske expression hr jgh same hi rehte hai🤣... aayi is pendulam uski bt nhi krungi mai🤢...

amma n kirti i still stan for them bcz unki mu n past bhot deep n worst hai that’s the reason they spat will take more time to heal unless it come out in open i don’t wanna make comment today. 

ye dekho aj k bts me keerti with sunny n emwearing the chain he gifted her .. wow ye 2rs kaha tha jb jail gyi thi ... tb toh na aaya tha hal puchhne ... esne cake brbaf kiya o alg... 

ab humko fir se cake kya pta kb milega

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

🤦

Jaane do tum 🤣

sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice analysis

I liked devar babi convo. 

Pallu making cake and mimicry of raghav was the highlight 

N the drunk raghav looked so broken

p.s raghav though may be majnu wen he sees pallu. But he knows work is important too.