kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wonderful plot. Encapturing 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7 

As soon as raghav opened the door he gets shocked. He shouted pallaviiii..... 

Raghav saw pallavi is lying unconsciously on the floor. He lift her and gently placed her on the bed. He saw water on the floor. 

R(in mind) - lagta hai pallavi ko hosh aa gaya tha. Pyaas laga hoga toh paani lene utha hoga. Ye jug itna durr kayko rakha hai. Isko lene ke chakkar me gir gaya na mera saree ka dukan...... Mera.... (he stopped) 

Raghav immediately called dr and asked her why is the patient alone. Where is the nursing staff. Dr. Explains him entire situation and request him to wait outside as the patient needed quick check up. Raghav left the room but pallavi's thoughts are still overpowering his mind. He is shocked to find that pallavi is alone here. No one from her family is present for her. 

Actual fact is that nikhil is stuck in medical store and other members are still at home because of a sudden enquiry regarding mandar's homecoming. 

After 10 minutes dr came out from the room and tells raghav to come with her. 

At dr Cabin - 

Dr-Dekhiye mr. Rao i dont know what kind of relation you two share but as only you are present here right now i wanted to discuss something about the patient with you. 

R-yes dr Tell me. Is everything ok with pallavi. 

Dr-yes mr raghav you can say that she is ok physically but my examination says that she is mentally disturbed. I think abhi abhi unhe kisi baat ka bahut bada jhatka laga hai. She needs proper care. Please take care of her. 

Raghav left from the cabin and reached where pallavi is lying in peaceful sleep. Nurse informed raghav that she ll be awake after 1 or 2 hrs. Raghav decides to stay with pallavi. 

Elsewhere nikhil gets call from home to bring mandar as police is asking about him. Nikhil is all tensed and dialed mandar's no. Which is out of network coverage area. He goes near pallavi's cabin and request nurse to take care of pallavi until he comes back. On his way to home nikhil found an injured mandar. He takes him to home. 

Raghav is Continuously watching pallavi's pale face. 

R-ye kya haal bana liya hai tumne apna. Esa lag raha hai mai kisi aur hi pallavi ko dekh raha hai. Mereko toh laga tha mera kaid se chootkar tum khush ho jaaega par tum toh pehle se bhi jyada dull ho gya hai. Tum thik toh hai na pallavi. Kahi tumhara vo sanki family tumko tang to nahi kar raha ya koi aur raghav rao toh nahi aaya tumhara life me storm banke. 

Huh me bhi kya soch raha hai. Jab original raghav rao se tum dari nahi aur usko hi badal diya toh fir koi aur toh tumhara samne tik bhi nahi sakta. 

Par mujhe tumko esa dekhkar bura kyu lag raha hai. Maine tumko mera saree ka dukaan kyu bola. Itne time tak toh tum mujhe ek second ke liye bhi yaad nahi aai phir ab...... 

Ye tumko lagta hai ke vo tumko yaad nahi aai par sach toh ye hai ke tum ise kabhi bhoole hi nahi..... 

Raghav looked back and saw his inner self. Its not first time that he appeared in front of him so he is not shocked but confused. He call him lungi vala raghav. 

Raghav-are lungi vala raghav tum. Tum achanak kyu aaya. Aur ye kya kuch bhi bol raha hai tum. 

Lungi vala raghav-sach sach bol raha hu mai. Jo tum itne dino se ignore kar rahe ho ardhamainda. Ye idhar apne dil par haath rakh ke bolo sach me tum pallavi ko ek second ke lie bhi yaad nahi kie the. 

R-haa vo me.... 

Lungi vala raghav disappeared. 

R-ye fer baat beechme chorke chale gya. Par kya ye sach bol raha tha. 

Meanwhile pallavi regained consciousness. She is shocked to see her surroundings and her shock doubled when she saw raghav is sitting next to her. 

P-ye mai kaha hoon. Raghav tum yaha..... 

R-are pallavi tumko hosh aa gya..... Ssshhhh... Me abhi dr ko bulata hai. 

P-ruko. I am fine now. Ye batao kya chal raha hai ye sab. Me yaha kese. Mai toh vo ghar vo mandar vo shaadi..... 

R-kyaa.... Are me yaha aaya tab dekha tum idhar admit hai.... He narrated her entire story. 

P-oh thanks raghav. 

R-vo choro tum ye batao ye kya haal banake rakha hai tumne apna. Aur mandar shaadi kya bol raha tha tum. 

Pallavi started crying. Raghav is shocked to see her like this but immediately hugged her to calm her  down.

P-raghav mandar is back. That monster is back.... And she again felt unconscious. 

R-what...... Pallaviiii..... 

Edited by Kavita99 - 2 years ago
Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting. Please continue soon

Medha0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had been waiting for your updates for so long 🙂

Why the sudden gap ?? 🤔

Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Interesting. Please continue soon

thnks ❤️family work study and exams pressure so late hua 😢will try to update soon but still i m very busy toh dekhte hai aage kab time milega

Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha0609

I had been waiting for your updates for so long 🙂

Why the sudden gap ?? 🤔

extremely sorry for late. Actually family works, studies and exams ka pressure so late ho gya. Still exams are pending so not sure sayad ferse gap ho jaaega. Will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks so much for liking and waiting patiently it means a lot 😊❤️

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok. Best wishes for the exams. Stay safe

Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Ok. Best wishes for the exams. Stay safe

thnks so much dear. U too stay safe. 

Kavita99 thumbnail

Extremely sorry for being late. next part updated. Hope you ll like it

Medha0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

extremely sorry for late. Actually family works, studies and exams ka pressure so late ho gya. Still exams are pending so not sure sayad ferse gap ho jaaega. Will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks so much for liking and waiting patiently it means a lot 😊❤️

I can understand. Just finished with my exams last week so take your time and update whenever you can 🙂