Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Have you watched this? Im confused about him now. But listen his last 2 lines.. they ended this video without showing his complete statement 

https://youtu.be/NtYimEEvKqU

In this above video he praises Pawandeep a lot because he is an all around musician and believes that is his winning point like the next rd burmanji. I didn’t find his comments on singing ability of Pawandeep and arunita amazing. My take away is arunita is a director or producer’s singer i.e she is able to adapt accordingly to playback requirements storyline emotions etc. 
rest will watch episode and see. Anyways am happy to listen to some newer songs and not repeats being performed. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

In this above video he praises Pawandeep a lot because he is an all around musician and believes that is his winning point like the next rd burmanji. I didn’t find his comments on singing ability of Pawandeep and arunita amazing. My take away is arunita is a director or producer’s singer i.e she is able to adapt accordingly to playback requirements storyline emotions etc. 
rest will watch episode and see. Anyways am happy to listen to some newer songs and not repeats being performed. 

Its not that part. They have uploaded it separately. 

This one is about judging and all. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

Will this episode be aired on Saturday and Zeenat on Sunday? 

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

Will this episode be aired on Saturday and Zeenat on Sunday? 

Yes

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

at around 1.50 minutes, is he referring to 2 judges we have mentioned previously during episode discussions!!! 😉

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

So he is saying Amit was misquoted and there is no proof to the contrary like audio or video recordings. This puts into question the integrity of the reporter/ interviewer. It could also be they are creating defences. But Amitji has not come in to support or deny the report. Best we just relax and enjoy the show. The contestants get along and work hard to put on good performances. This is just one of the many milestones on their career journey. So let’s support them 😊

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally sony got back sensible brain for to bring abhijeet ji and udit ji..thank u toh banta hai ..

And another thanks for not to make disgusting comments from adyta the host abt contestants b4 he brings to the stage ..chalo kuch toh akal hua ..👍

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Abhijeet was the finest singer of the 90s and he still sounds super fresh. I am glad to see him on the show!

Now I am imagining what if the next season would have Sonu and Abhijeet as judges, along with Anuradha Paudwal. How freakin drama free would that be!😆

Abhijeet has judged singing shows previously. But the flaw with him is that he can be pretty brutal and lacks tact when giving feedbacks. He also tends to create drama like Anu Malik and Himesh and tries to grab attention towards him! It landed him in many past controversies, which is why we see less of him in shows like these. He also was vocal about boycotting singers coming to India  from other countries. So yah.. Bengalis tend to lack tact.. not generalizing.. just how some Bengalis communicate, they lack proper professionalism. Himesh had to learn it the hard way.. now he takes himself a lot.. as you see!