RaIta Drabble: Realization

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Realization:

The way she smiled with all 32 of her teeth showing brought warm fuzzies to the heart. The way she giggled with her hand on top of her mouth, was the most soothing sound to one’s ears. 

Her anger which was quite visible from miles away could be summed up to a cute little scrunch of the nose. Her habit to argue incessantly was admittedly tiring but one could listen to her for hours on end. 

Beyond the harsh tone of her voice, stood an endearing woman with a golden heart. Even apologizing to her seemed to be a blessing as it yielded that beautiful smile of hers. 

The way one glare from her could silence many was the same one that could have thousands lying at her feet. One look from her and it was as if the heart had stopped pumping blood and a love potion instead. 

Every time she was nearby, blood started rushing in all random directions with no clear destination in mind. Dizziness prevailed with a hope that she would be the one to spread her arms to break the fall. 

Every so-called flaw of hers seemed insignificant in comparison to her little steps of redemption. Not that she had done anything so harmful to elicit such extreme reactions from everyone.

Every little thing attached to her was as lovable as her. One should be honored if they were to even receive the slightest attention from her. 

He who had made her was truly worthy of compliments for bringing someone so amazing, innocent, and beautiful to this world and Pandya Parivar had the fortune of receiving this gift. 

Dhara slapped her hand on her forehead and placed her other hand over her beating heart. Ye main kya soche ja rahi hoon? Mujhe Rishita se pyaar hogaya hai?

---

This was purely just for fun based on some of the discussions in the EDT 😆 I hope no one was offended 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ashu 🤣

you outdid yourself with this one 🤣

this is the true OTP of the show -- dhara mata's undying love for her long lost soul sister rishita 🤣

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

i have no words for this

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg it was hilarious🤣

Dhara's love for Rishita🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, omg

When I read "The way one glare from her could silence many was the same one that could have thousands lying at her feet." I  knew this was a troll drabble 😂😂🤣. Except I thought this was about Dhara instead of Rishita the way she has been bullying ShiVi.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: katheriene

Omg it was hilarious🤣

Dhara's love for Rishita🤣

I think you meant to tag Ashu and not me😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Ashu 🤣

you outdid yourself with this one 🤣

this is the true OTP of the show -- dhara mata's undying love for her long lost soul sister rishita 🤣

thank you thank you 🤣

behen behen ka kaam rishta lagraha hai aajkal mujhe toh 🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Mummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but abhi one sided hai 🤣

rishita bacha has not reciprocated 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail