~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #1~ || Shaadi Toh Hoke Rahegi,Maidam || - Page 73

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Hi girls I'm aslo kj panki got to know late about this DT but late hi sahi but I'm happy and glad to know about this DT (Amveer) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm watching kj from his earlier project like The buddy project and continously following him as Veer character he killing it in every episodes 

Loving it so much kj you are a fantastic actor hat off man for doing this type of role and rolling it โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

RaghVi fanโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Indeed he is doing ana amazing job.

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Oh na na I will never underestimate the power of Veer Sahab ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m sure he will give karara jawab to all the vaars and vaar karne waales ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

yaah sab ko milega barabar milega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

wow what a wonderful edit โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They looks so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜†

kj fans are mostly rikara shipper (shrenu +kunal) so they don't wanna watch him with some new people and in a negative yaa in grey character this is also a reason of not watching him as Veer ๐Ÿ˜’

That's not fair to him. He is doing commendable job because here hr can potray various type of emotions. His versatile performance is Bliss to watchโค๏ธ

wow what a wonderful edit โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They looks so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyouuu so much dearโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Originally posted by rmahi25

RaghVi fanโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Indeed he is doing ana amazing job.

yeah also A RaghVi fan... By the way I'm Dipika... 

He killing it with his acting ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by rmahi25

That's not fair to him. He is doing commendable job because here hr can potray various type of emotions. His versatile performance is Bliss to watchโค๏ธ

you are right this not fair to him but you know naa sometimes fans get so much attacted with some jodi that's they can't bear watch with new people 

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago

Hi girls I'm aslo kj panki got to know late about this DT but late hi sahi but I'm happy and glad to know about this DT (Amveer) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm watching kj from his earlier project like The buddy project and continously following him as Veer character he killing it in every episodes 

Loving it so much kj you are a fantastic actor hat off man for doing this type of role and rolling it โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Hey!! Shrusti here! Welcome to Amveer land๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— glad to see more people joining this DT๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Edited by ShrustiM - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ShrustiM

Hey!! Shrusti here! Welcome to Amveer land๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— glad to see more people joining this DT๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Hi Shrusti thanks for welcoming me ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah also A RaghVi fan... By the way I'm Dipika... 

He killing it with his acting ๐Ÿ‘

Hello Dipika ๐Ÿค—Welcome ๐Ÿค—