Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

But that would mean that hot “wet hair flip” and “bath tub” scenes didn’t occur 😁

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am your fan 

Nautanki update was the best part 🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hilarious post! 🤣 

KD's acting was brilliant and made me feel for Shiva ❤️ The Shivi part was good too, but the rest was total bakwaas

Dhara needs to be taken down a 100 pegs! By each and every family member 😆 but ye toh hoga nahi, so at least by suman 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Omg i was waiting for your post since yesterday's troll worthy episode🤣

Cat stop laughing🤣 🤣🤣

Your posts are the best relief from these crappy tragic badly edited episodes🤪

Gaumbi ne kya clothes lekar aaye for rishu darling🤣

Definitely not babuji...dude needs action from wifey...but she is busy cooking endlessly🤣

Anitha is a clown to be ignored...her dialogues make no sense at all

Thanks for this....made my sunday evening so entertaining...already read this twice and laughing like crazy🤣

Keep this coming❤️ 

Glad to know you enjoy my posts! 😆🤗

Man, he should be buying sexy short dresses for his lady so they can get down to business and have their own children to give gayaan to 🤣 I feel like Dhara needs more sexy time than doing chores...SHE IS FRUSTRATED! 🤣

Anita is bleugh! 🤢

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes only Suman can bring her down only but her bacha army is standing in between one thing i was surprised why Suman had not asked dhara maa how she swepted the brides ?

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

This is hilarious 🤣 Esp the part about Babuji Gaumbi not being so sanskaari 🤣🤣 Now that I think about it, that loophole is so disturbing and weird 🤣 they should add a flashback of DevTa shopping. Or having clothes delivered to them somehow 😆 

Now I want to start an andolan. Why this bhed bhav between Rishita and Raavi 😡🤣 Raavi deserves such clothes too! And Dhara too (so that Babuji can finally get some action) 🤣

Honestly these days nothing makes sense anymore 🤣🤣

GAUMBI tharki ka tharki nikla! 🤣 He needs to buy some clothes for his wife too! 🤣 I think the Pandya Phamily lives in an alternative dimension 😆

Honestly, I hate the different treatment between both the R Bahus! Rishita is always crying wolf when in reality it should be Raavi who should be crying! So sick of Rishtia Baby! 🤣 She needs the real kesar treatment! 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hana, you are late!😆 Missed your post after the episode. Yet another humorous post from you🤣

Agree sab ke sabe nautanki kar rahe the, except Raavi😆

But Raavi ki dramatic entry ek BW hero ki entry ka barabar thaa, kitna nautanki thaa uss me🤣

Agree with Kanwar’s emotional acting👏 I mentioned this right after the episode in the EDT.

Also, I want to know if Dhara fell on her head in the recent episodes, that I missed watching😆 I can’t relate this Dhara 2.0. She has become this crazy control freak who want to control her bachche’s lives.

Anita-ek aur chudail alert. Usko lagta hai ki woh family/brothers ke dwara Gaumbi thank pahunch jaayegi. But Shiva will be standing in front to protect GauRa with a burning firewood ready attack her and Mami😆

DevTa scene-less said its better. Rishita ko har waqt cheesy romance ki padi hai😆 But am glad Dev gave it back to her this time😆

Loved the Pandya brothers bonding and Yaadon ki Bharat bgm sounded so good without Dhara😆 I am so bad that I  want Dhara out of the picture.

Three ladies watching them from far, only Raavi was visibly happy, she wants the same thing Shiva wants, that all of them be together always😃 Don’t even want to talk about Anita or Rishita’s reactions😆

Liked Gautam asking the right questions to Dhara, “ tu kyun taanedar ban rahi hai”, as usual Dhara Mata will not answer as she thinks nobody is worthy of answers😕

Now coming to our star couple and their scene. 
will start with Shiva, kya crazy attention seeker hai😆 only with Bhabi. Dhara did not even  help him on humantarisn grounds, she just stood there and let him suffer. 
Raavi was the best part of the episode. She genuinely was concerned about Shiva and couldn’t see him in pain. She even told him to share his pain, pur woh toh sanki aur tede dimaag wala hai, instead of thanking her, her got angry and hurt her and what’s with the manhandling😕. I thought Raavi’s comment about Dhara was right, but Shiva will get angry if anybody says anything about  Dhara😕. I think Raavi needs to give him a silent treatment, we’ll see what happens, he has to apologize to her. Shiva doesn’t realize yet that Raavi is the best thing that ever happened to him and say she is much better than Dhara in all aspects. Enough if Shive getting emotionally attached to his Bhabi, I want the writers to show how he is going to emotionally connect with Raavi😃

Let’s see what is in store for us in the next episode and waiting eagerly for your post as well😃

I think Dhara was dropped on her head after the leap 🤣 I liked her careful behaviour before the leap where Suman would put her in her place!  Good ole days! I would enjoy Devta scenes if I liked Rishi Baby but Dev is going up on my rank list because his one-liners with Rishi are getting better! 😆

Oh god, the manhandling by Shiva really pissed me off! ☢️ It was unfair to Raavi for getting that treatment when others are saying the same thing in a harsher way! 🤓 His Dhara worship seemed cute before but now it's getting creepy especially when they agree that she is right when she clearly is not! 😵-_-  It's just giving me weird vibes! 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivikaishkara

This post was hilarious🤣

I miss the old Pandya Store. *Sigh* 😭

@themakers: can we just forget or scrap the haveli episodes and continue post-kidnapping drama once the covid restrictions are lifted? 😆 (hum gussa nahi karenge, pakka.)

Me too!😒 I also miss the old Pandya Store! 😭 It had so much emotion without the drama! 😔 The kids did such a wonderful job of acting ❤️ but the direction of the show is butchering the characters for which the kids laid the foundations! ☢️

I want to forget Dhara, Anita, Mami and Rishita! 🤣 Mama kahan gaya? 🤣