Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Affair? Krishna butchered?  My take dwelling on these disturbing questions..

We have all known Krishna to be extremely loyal! However, his loyalty stemmed from his immense love for his woman! He married his love and stayed committed to her. Recalling Krishna's dialouge to Pratigya when he was inebraited & in pain from her betrayal, 'I loved you so much that i never thought about another woman'. Hence LOVE was his source of loyalty! 

Currently, he is told that he is married but he DOESNT LOVE Meera! He doesnt recall anything with her, he has probably immersed himself in his work to drown those burning questions about his past life. KST always wanted his wife to be a 'Sherni', he clearly doesnt see that in Meera, he can be and is rude to her! His encounter with Pratigya Singh left him speechless, the arrogant KST stopped her from quitting the job, she countered him & impress him! The 'palat waar' he was fidaa on!!

Him falling for Pratigya at surface will seem like an affair considering he is fake married, however it doesnt make me think KST is not loyal, cause he still doesnt love Meera, that his heart's loyalty to Pratigya! Meera is not a victim, she is lying to Krishna & despite Krishna telling her clearly before loosing his memory that no one can take Pratigya's place in his life! She still chose to walk on fire! Dont blame him if you burn, Meera!

Not technically an EM affair (a sad reality in society) but complicated!

Krishna maintaining his distance from Pratigya, shows his strength of character! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm,  interesting... 

Earlier Krishna was hopelessly in love with pratigya...  Even in his memory loss he doesn't love meera who everyone told him is his wife,  he is not even acknowledging her...  I think he is just going through the daily chores of life without giving much thought into it...  He has drowned himself in crime and business as you rightly said,  so that he doesn't have to think about it....  Infact I think he is distant from all his family members,  it is evident in how he treats sakthi..  I don't think he loves sajjan as he used to earlier...  

I think he is going to be confused with his emerging feeling for pratigya...  In future....  That's a precarious story line,  hope the makers do justice to it... 

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hmm,  interesting... 

Earlier Krishna was hopelessly in love with pratigya...  Even in his memory loss he doesn't love meera who everyone told him is his wife,  he is not even acknowledging her...  I think he is just going through the daily chores of life without giving much thought into it...  He has drowned himself in crime and business as you rightly said,  so that he doesn't have to think about it....  Infact I think he is distant from all his family members,  it is evident in how he treats sakthi..  I don't think he loves sajjan as he used to earlier...  

I think he is going to be confused with his emerging feeling for pratigya...  In future....  That's a precarious story line,  hope the makers do justice to it... 

Agreed di! He is just going on with his life and that reflects in his attitude to!! Like not giving 2 cents about things, being ruthless!! 

He is totally a different person, major missing our Krishna, want his memory to be back soon!!

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice post, agree he is entirety different person. But looking so hot 😍.

Hi Dhanya, he is reminding me of the hero KST from ur OS Amarprem, ruthless,arrogant, devil from ur Os. Do u remember??

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Hi Dhanya, he is reminding me of the hero KST from ur OS Amarprem, ruthless,arrogant, devil from ur Os. Do u remember??

Agreed!! He is similar to Dhanya Di's Amarprem KST!! Yes totally!!

Krishtigya thumbnail

He is looking killer!!

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Manisha ,  yes yes,  I think the new KST is like my OS KST,  but minus the devil part...  We haven't seen him actually killing anyone...