Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Thank u, Darshi suggested/gave me this dp😳

Haan i guessed it because darshi had a similar dp πŸ˜†

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I dont think anokhi will miss the seminar due to her heart break but i guess seminar will get canceled some how though i dont want it to get canceled i wanted to see her in blue dress since they have stressed upon the blue dress so much.

If they show seminar Anokhi will definitely attend but regarding blue dress do u think after heartbreak she will still blue dress . Last time she tore that red bday dress after her heartbreak .

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

If they show seminar Anokhi will definitely attend but regarding blue dress do u think after heartbreak she will still blue dress . Last time she tore that red bday dress after her heartbreak .

Lol i missed that point 

Yes she wont wear his favorite color for sureπŸ˜† But kuch accha de do saree de doo cvs plzz πŸ˜•

Lol i missed that point 

Yes she wont wear his favorite color for sureπŸ˜† But kuch accha de do saree de doo cvs plzz πŸ˜•

If heartbreak didn't happen before seminar then she definitely wear blue dress .

But I doubt about seminar bcoz KV is not there for shoot.

Edited by amairakriyaansh - 2 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Haan i guessed it because darshi had a similar dp πŸ˜†

Hehe yes we were dp twins 

wamavasant thumbnail

If heartbreak didn't happen before seminar then she definitely wear blue dress .

But I doubt about seminar bcoz KV is not there for shoot.

The scene we got on saturday was shot on 23rd around 5-6 days ka episode bank hai who knows shoot kr kiya ho 

Ya Monday aa jaye kv and then they shoot that part. 

Even i doubt about seminar because koi pic kuch nhi hai and seminar k liye they need so many people kaha de aayenge

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago

The scene we got on saturday was shot on 23rd around 5-6 days ka episode bank hai who knows shoot kr kiya ho 

Even i doubt about seminar because koi pic kuch nhi hai and seminar k liye they need so many people kaha de aayenge

From yday BTS , all girl gang are shooting it means they will show college . Yaa u r right they can't shoot with many ppl , maybe they show seminar cancelled. 

Yes they have bank of episodes. Maybe KV will be back on set within 2-3 days. 

wamavasant thumbnail

From yday BTS , all girl gang are shooting it means they will show college . Yaa u r right they can't shoot with many ppl , maybe they show seminar cancelled. 

Yes they have bank of episodes. Maybe KV will be back on set within 2-3 days. 

Kv gaya kab tha on thursday right ??

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago

Kv gaya kab tha on thursday right ??

Yup

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I so wish that what you said in your previous post in EDT, regarding Anokhi’s debate would happen.😍 Unfortunately this is Economics seminar, but still kuch toh topic regarding women and economic independence pe baat ho..and Shaurya listens to her in awe 😍😍

I really really wish they had good editors/ vfx designers. They could create an auditorium filled with people with a green screen and a simple set if done correctly. But I notice here there’s no vfx used at all. Even Babli and Anokhi’s tattoos are glaringly left for us to see without smudging them 😁 

I’m calling dibs on the backseat in the car! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ who else wants to join ?