Glad that you liked the post 🤗

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Sorry...forgot to tag you Lavanya.

Glad that you liked the post 🤗

Arey please don’t be sorry. 🤗❤️
I have been reading your posts and most of the time I find myself agreeing with you. ❤️ Have you updated the Shaurya one?? Would love to read it as well. 😍
I don’t visit the MF now a days that much, that’s why I was thanking mehr. 

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Anokhi's love journey wasn't sudden. It grew slowly and steadily with time. 

Destiny made them for each other. 

Like we say, opposites attract. It happens to them too. N they've been drawn to each other through events that brought forward Shaurya's caring nature, sense of fairness in the ragging time, kidnapping time.

And he got to see a strong girl who is steadfast on her convictions and can love her own fiercely. N he actually feel comfortable with her. Its shocking for him, but still he fell hard for her. 

Its intangible, its unexplainable, its just love. Theory doesn't really work when it comes to emotional connection. 

Its there, all the while, and one day it dawns on you how deeply you're in it. When you sit back and recall everything, it was there. Subdued, hidden, unconcious or unknown. Its love. 

I can't find words to explain. Those who understood, then we are on same planet. 😆

How beautifully you have explained about love, Mehr 🤗

This is real gem ❤️

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Arey please don’t be sorry. 🤗❤️
I have been reading your posts and most of the time I find myself agreeing with you. ❤️ Have you updated the Shaurya one?? Would love to read it as well. 😍
I don’t visit the MF now a days that much, that’s why I was thanking mehr. 

Didn’t get time to update the Shuarya one, dear. But will definitely do.

Hum EDT wale thoda upset the Shaurya bashing aur off-air wale negativity se, to phir ainvayi maan halka karne ke liye ye likh liya 😅

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didn’t get time to update the Shuarya one, dear. But will definitely do.

Hum EDT wale thoda upset the Shaurya bashing aur off-air wale negativity se, to phir ainvayi maan halka karne ke liye ye likh liya 😅

I am so glad you people are doing this. I avoided the forum because of the negativity. Show nahi dekhna, ff karke dekhna hai, par lamba lamba gyaan dena hai.

I have seen some of these profiles doing this is many forums. It’s almost like they are baiting the people who enjoy any show.
Otherwise who will waste time n life in writing long ass negative posts about a show they apparently don’t like and don’t watch. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The best option is to avoid their posts and make wonderful posts like these and let those posts die silently. Coz you can’t reason with people who criticize just for the sake of criticism.

Please continue making wonderful posts. I will try my max to keep commenting. This one also I will come back to soon. 🤗❤️

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey folks! 

This is your aapna Prats here 😳

What do you guys think about Anokhi's transition of love for Shaurya? According to you, how and when did she fell in love, that too so deeply? I have seen many claiming her realization to be a rushed one, a sudden one being influenced by Reema's push. I think lack of monologues from her side might be a reason for thinking as such.

To phir chalo, let's reminisce all the beautiful ShaKhi moments and try to build Anokhi's monologue, let's locate a time when she first acted different with him and discover her journey of love!

My POV: 

According to Anokhi, SS hated her initially but still helped her during ragging, helped Babli from Vineet after Valentine's day party. His conscience attracted her, the way he stood against his own sisters for truth was a big thing. He even came to clear the flower phekna, class se bahar rakhne wala misunderstanding after his bday party.

All these things really mattered to her. She started getting affected by his words and actions.

She took liberty to interfere in his personal life for sake of her Astha mam. 

She never bothered about other's opinions and followed her dreams but Shaurya's accusations broke her confidence and she decided to leave SIAC. This shows his words mattered so much to her. Even when Ahir was playing game and asked her about her favourite person. She thought of Shaurya sir to her own surprise.

Again, he fought the goons for an unknown girl that was being kidnapped. The way he stood up against her rustication all of these charmed her. 

Finally the bridge convo had hit her hard and she fell in love listening how he appreciated her talent and how he insisted her to do something for herself. 

Later by Reema's push, she started to acknowledge how differently SS behaved with her. Just for a student, the director won't go 90 km,  kidnap her and have a heart-to-heart conversation. Shaurya's antics were so cute and adorable that it will make any girl's heart flutter. She was only 20 and obviously not an exception. 

Shaurya is handsome, charming, intelligent, composed and a very good person from inside. He could've exacted his disliking towards her by misusing his power and position. But he chose not to. Anokhi once asked him why he had thrown her out of the class, why did he dislike her. He clearly pointed out she was talking and that's why he did it, not for other reason. These little moments built up her perception towards him and she started to respect him for the person he is. But after the riot track, she was hurt because of his irresponsible behavior, his abandonment. After library conversation, she was totally shaken and broken. But the way he chased her, apologized for his wrongdoings despite being egoistic and made her reconsider her decision for herself, alotted her a seat in the hostel coupled with clearing of the riots MU, how could she possibly resist his charm?  

True

The car scene from Kapurthala showed that how comfortable she was with him physically. She didn’t get awkward at all after waking up or hugging him seeing the imaginary animal. She even teased him multiple times. The hostel scene restated that comfort level she shares with him. The haq with which she started to dry his hair, took off his shirt and made him wear the cartoon tee, the way she took care of him without bothering much about herself, she was as attracted and emotionally involved as him from the very beginning.

I always had soft corner for Anokhi. She was really humiliated and hurt in this relationship. Now also I am worried about her. Her future is at stake and there is no guarantee that Shaurya will ever go against her badi ma. She is not even aware of his engagement. She has given her 100% in this relationship with complete trust. I hope Shaurya becomes more responsible and supports her.

Now u guys, pls participate and let me know what you think about it. 

Love,

Partikshaa 🤗

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very thoughtful post👍🏼

Thank you.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wonderful post About Anokhi👏

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a very lovely and Positive post 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I avoid main forum and just visit the EDT because of the negativity your post just made my day a little better ..... You exactly said what I thought and Anokhi is just 20 yrs old who has fallen in love but still she is standing up for her dreams and goals and Rightfully saying that she wants assurance and support and not "PERMISSION" from Shaurya she was crystal clear and said she wants both shaurya and her dreams so anokhi is right on the other hand Shaurya the person who gave a choice to shagun is literally begging for a chance so that he can prove that he will change as she wants will not come in between her dreams there is a change shaurya was not at all a typical MCP who thinks that all girls should be a homemaker it is his past experience with his mom that he wanted a Housewife and his character is such he will always respect women even in his fmy. A guy with his "SOCH" is ready to change so how is he worng there   ........ Shaurya has been a complex layered character who does not know how to react or properly express his feelings he makes blunders and it's fine he is a human people make mistake so does Anokhi 

It's a story about Shaurya and Anokhi how shaurya changes and how anokhi faces all the challenges thrown at her so the story is bound to have hurdles ❤️ breaks fight misunderstanding but love too because it's Anokhi's that will change him and change doesn't happen instantly and shaurya said he will try so we should not judge shaurya nor anokhi