Anokhi's Journey of Love: Beginning vs Now

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey folks! 

This is your aapna Prats here ðŸ˜³

What do you guys think about Anokhi's transition of love for Shaurya? According to you, how and when did she fell in love, that too so deeply? I have seen many claiming her realization to be a rushed one, a sudden one being influenced by Reema's push. I think lack of monologues from her side might be a reason for thinking as such.

To phir chalo, let's reminisce all the beautiful ShaKhi moments and try to build Anokhi's monologue, let's locate a time when she first acted different with him and discover her journey of love!

My POV: 

According to Anokhi, SS hated her initially but still helped her during ragging, helped Babli from Vineet after Valentine's day party. His conscience attracted her, the way he stood against his own sisters for truth was a big thing. He even came to clear the flower phekna, class se bahar rakhne wala misunderstanding after his bday party.

Again, he fought the goons for an unknown girl that was being kidnapped. The way he stood up against her rustication all of these charmed her. 

Finally the bridge convo had hit her hard and she fell in love listening how he appreciated her talent and how he insisted her to do something for herself. 

Later by Reema's push, she started to acknowledge how differently SS behaved with her. Just for a student, the director won't go 90 km,  kidnap her and have a heart-to-heart conversation. Shaurya's antics were so cute and adorable that it will make any girl's heart flutter. She was only 20 and obviously not an exception. 

Shaurya is handsome, charming, intelligent, composed and a very good person from inside. He could've exacted his disliking towards her by misusing his power and position. But he chose not to. Anokhi once asked him why he had thrown her out of the class, why did he dislike her. He clearly pointed out she was talking and that's why he did it, not for other reason. These little moments built up her perception towards him and she started to respect him for the person he is. But after the riot track, she was hurt because of his irresponsible behavior, his abandonment. After library conversation, she was totally shaken and broken. But the way he chased her, apologized for his wrongdoings despite being egoistic and made her reconsider her decision for herself, alotted her a seat in the hostel coupled with clearing of the riots MU, how could she possibly resist his charm?  

The car scene from Kapurthala showed that how comfortable she was with him physically. She didn’t get awkward at all after waking up or hugging him seeing the imaginary animal. She even teased him multiple times. The hostel scene restated that comfort level she shares with him. The haq with which she started to dry his hair, took off his shirt and made him wear the cartoon tee, the way she took care of him without bothering much about herself, she was as attracted and emotionally involved as him from the very beginning.

Now u guys, pls participate and let me know what you think about it. 

Love,

Partikshaa ðŸ¤—

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago

Remember when she was leaving for Kapurthala and went to meet babli.. Babli asked her why will you your dream for what some professor think.. 

That scene when I realised that Anokhi always cared about what Shaurya thinks and his words affected her to the core..their was this budding feeling since astha track which was never acknowledged. 

She always respected and cared for his opinion after the ragging incident I think.. Thatswhy she was so affected by his crude words during the library incident.. And the rustication, riots, kidnapping etc sealed the deal for her heart.. 

Originally posted by Jiggy7

She always respected and cared for his opinion after the ragging incident I think.. Thatswhy she was so affected by his crude words during the library incident.. And the rustication, riots, kidnapping etc sealed the deal for her heart.. 

Riot also she was so angry with him that he didnt save her life.. if she was not affected why will she think like that.. 

Normally people save their life first and then think about others in those type of situation

Updated my post.

Originally posted by 98840500

Riot also she was so angry with him that he didnt save her life.. if she was not affected why will she think like that.. 

Normally people save their life first and then think about others in those type of situation

Exactly expectations apno se he hoti hai.. 

And she needed a dil se sorry from him to return to Chandigarh.. It mattered to her what he thought about her..

Originally posted by 98840500

Remember when she was leaving for Kapurthala and went to meet babli.. Babli asked her why will you your dream for what some professor think.. 

That scene when I realised that Anokhi always cared about what Shaurya thinks and his words affected her to the core..their was this budding feeling since astha track which was never acknowledged. 

Modified the post a bit.

Anokhi's love journey wasn't sudden. It grew slowly and steadily with time. 

Destiny made them for each other. 

Like we say, opposites attract. It happens to them too. N they've been drawn to each other through events that brought forward Shaurya's caring nature, sense of fairness in the ragging time, kidnapping time.

And he got to see a strong girl who is steadfast on her convictions and can love her own fiercely. N he actually feel comfortable with her. Its shocking for him, but still he fell hard for her. 

Its intangible, its unexplainable, its just love. Theory doesn't really work when it comes to emotional connection. 

Its there, all the while, and one day it dawns on you how deeply you're in it. When you sit back and recall everything, it was there. Subdued, hidden, unconcious or unknown. Its love. 

I can't find words to explain. Those who understood, then we are on same planet. ðŸ˜†

Exactly expectations apno se he hoti hai.. 

And she needed a dil se sorry from him to return to Chandigarh.. It mattered to her what he thought about her..

Dil se sorry bhi unhi se chahiye hoti jinki opinion matter karti hai.. feeling develop ho rahi thi but we all need someone who can be that push who can voice out our unsaid feelings and that is what reema did 

Rustication wale episode me anokhi ne BP and alok ko bola tha aap log mere bare me kya sochte hai isse mujhe koi fark nahi padhta. Bridge scene me shauyra ko bhi bola ki log mujhe bahut kuch bolte hai pindu gawar etc but mai e kabhi kuch nahi kaha. But Shauyra uske baare me kya sochta hai isse use fark padta hai.