Ishqi will change???

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I guess, Ishqi will be changed as Geet changed in ‘Jab we met.’ A real good guy will love her this time & AVM will be jealous. Show needs some changes. Aur Sonu ko to chappal milne chahiye 🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sonu deserve punishment she is not true to anyone... 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The only change confirmed about Ishqi is , her coming back as a waiter. 😳

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just don't want Ishqi to still consider Sonu her friend and "pyari" like she does. I want her to distance herself from Sonu..... don't want her to forgive Sonu. Don't want scenes of Sonu crying and saying sorry bhai was so mean to you because of me and Ishqi saying it's okay tumhare liye kuch bhi. I really want her to put her foot down and tell Sonu that no you coward you ruining my life.... after I literally saved yours... is not okay. Raj is so supportive yet Sonu doesn't even tell him. 

Plus it was weird that Sonu didn't think it could have been Mayank... considering she knows his feeling for her (she said in an episode that she doesn't trust him when he told her he is over her and will focus on Ishqi)....

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DailySoapBai

I just don't want Ishqi to still consider Sonu her friend and "pyari" like she does. I want her to distance herself from Sonu..... don't want her to forgive Sonu. Don't want scenes of Sonu crying and saying sorry bhai was so mean to you because of me and Ishqi saying it's okay tumhare liye kuch bhi. I really want her to put her foot down and tell Sonu that no you coward you ruining my life.... after I literally saved yours... is not okay. Raj is so supportive yet Sonu doesn't even tell him. 

Why should ishqi distance from her ? Ishqi herself is thinking it's right for sonu to keep quiet .. even if truth comes out "accidentally " in future Ishqi, Sonu, sonu ke bhai, sonu ke daadi , sonu ke sasural wale and even mayank will continue to think it's right for sonu to keep quiet { even Savitri may share same belief }

Even some brain damage won't "alter" their beliefs 😆

Only person who will be angry for the truth coming out late will be Sonu ke saas 😛

Not including chacha, chachi, karthik because they live in an alternate universe

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I wish after leap Ishqi will show complete indifference to Aahan.. I dont want her to stare at him or feel sad about Aahan n Rheaa moments..

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I want to see Ahaan begging and crying at Ishqi's feet and Ishqi kicking him away and him falling on Rhea's Charan......who will take him and marry him😳🤔

This will be my redemption.

As for Sonu.....now toh I want Sarla to know her kartoots for good. People should get to face the reciprocations of their own deeds. Bahut ho gya achi bahu wala natak. From the very beginning Ishqi has been taking the fall for every one of Sonu's mistakes. Be it wanting to move out or be it going to that party or be it being in a relationship with her brother's friend. Rulebook ke saare rules thode Sonu aur punishment dhoe Ishqi.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want only ishki should move different city far  from this mad,sickening house..and start a new life with lots of love,respect and caring where she doesn't need to shed tears,begging, or sacrifice after sacrifice, and struggle..

But will she?

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I want Kartik to save her from police. She deserves a better guy in her life. Ahaan’s character is beyond tolerable 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I want to see Ahaan begging and crying at Ishqi's feet and Ishqi kicking him away and him falling on Rhea's Charan......who will take him and marry him😳🤔

This will be my redemption.

As for Sonu.....now toh I want Sarla to know her kartoots for good. People should get to face the reciprocations of their own deeds. Bahut ho gya achi bahu wala natak. From the very beginning Ishqi has been taking the fall for every one of Sonu's mistakes. Be it wanting to move out or be it going to that party or be it being in a relationship with her brother's friend. Rulebook ke saare rules thode Sonu aur punishment dhoe Ishqi.

Yes... ITA