Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

There has been a lot said about most of the characters today. I did vent out my frustration too.

But now wanted to highlight 2people here.

Karishma-I have started to dislike her. Even in such an emotional situation she tries to add fuel to the fire. I guess more than Pakhi, Karishma would have been an ideal Bahu for Chavan Family. If she had married under favourable circumstances, she would have gelled well with the Cgang. Mast Dhado sutto hota.

Sonali - I couldn’t understand her today. She only tried to stop her husband from interfering. But there was nothing much that gave away her point of view about the whole situation. I found it difficult to read into her stance. Her expressions said she felt sorry about the whole thing.

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherry_24

There has been a lot said about most of the characters today. I did vent out my frustration too.

But now wanted to highlight 2people here.

Karishma-I have started to dislike her. Even in such an emotional situation she tries to add fuel to the fire. I guess more than Pakhi, Karishma would have been an ideal Bahu for Chavan Family. If she had married under favourable circumstances, she would have gelled well with the Cgang. Mast Dhado sutto hota.

Sonali - I couldn’t understand her today. She only tried to stop her husband from interfering. But there was nothing much that gave away her point of view about the whole situation. I found it difficult to read into her stance. Her expressions said she felt sorry about the whole thing.

Karishma is one of the under-utilised characters on this show. She has potential. She's like Sai in some ways- married young, and stuck with this crazy family who keep putting her down. But what does she want from life? Does she have any aspirations or is she just another chai maker in training? What's her relationship with her husband? They married for love and she has expressed her frustration at his not earning. Does that not create tension between them? Does she support his acting career? Who is she except a mean girl? Right now they use her as comic relief and then to stir the pot once in a way. She has no real voice and its unfortunate. 

Sonali- She's a consistent disappointment. She seemed torn about what happened but yet she felt compelled to support Kaku at least initially. Anyway- she couldn't speak up for her own son. I don't expect her to speak up for Devi Tai and her daughter. 

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat sense of justice is really low despite being acp. His reaction was so thanda type. He didn't even feel like rebelling against this gross injustice.  This was the same man who threw his wife out because he couldn't bear something wrong happening happening his sisterπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

As much as the story itself is bad to watch, the way they are now going to end this with a birthday party and a skit, not counseling, not therapy, not jail time for some ppl is just nauseating. It is amoral, I agree. 

Exactly. They are going to celebrate the revelation of a heinous crime by throwing a birthday party. The whole episode made no sense, even Sai and Virat were not good today. 

Such a disgusting episode. Why would someone will want to unite his 10 year old daughter with his as well as his daughters kidnappers? πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Magnifique

Virat sense of justice is really low despite being acp. His reaction was so thanda type. He didn't even feel like rebelling against this gross injustice.  This was the same man who threw his wife out because he couldn't bear something wrong happening happening his sisterπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Oh thats because you see they copied KD and also because he is extreme when it comes to Sai and his Aai because they are his closest..πŸ˜†

Magnifique thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Oh thats because you see they copied KD and also because he is extreme when it comes to Sai and his Aai because they are his closest..πŸ˜†

I guess we are wrong from expecting things from him then πŸ˜“

@bold , I used to feel that to at one point during amay track. Now,  it just feels like he is easily manipulated and do these things just to show to his family his control over sai. 😐

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Magnifique

I guess we are wrong from expecting things from him then πŸ˜“

@bold , I used to feel that to at one point during amay track. Now,  it just feels like he is easily manipulated and do these things just to show to his family his control over sai. 😐

Yeah I remember his expressions during hand hold scene, when Ninad pointed out how he is putting Sai in her place.. he looked proud to me..or gave her a challenging look not sure.. I believe may be if he continues to be this way, give these soft expressions to Pakhi, I might as well get detached with the show, after ranting for a while.. Ultimate help that would be, I would be thankful actually.πŸ˜†

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Magnifique thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Yeah I remember his expressions during hand hold scene, when Ninad pointed out how he is putting Sai in her place.. he looked proud to me..or gave her a challenging look not sure.. I believe may be if he continues to be this way, give these soft expressions to Pakhi, I might as well get detached with the show, after ranting for a while.. Ultimate help that would be, I would be thankful actually.πŸ˜†

Yup, let's see how he reacts in the Monday convo. @bold, these are the most annoying πŸ™„

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

Because the week ended with a shitall episode that is easily the worst episode this show has aired. 

1. Virat is yet to raise his voice and tell his family they are criminals. He was discussing it like they were having an argument over which bahu burnt the lunch - super passive aggressively. He even told his dad not to hit his mom super politely. TIL why he is unable to tell Sai her loves her. Its 'cos he's a wimp. Show some testosterone some time man. The only time he gets aggressive is with Sai. What a disappointment. 😒

2. No one except Ashwini spoke up. And even she was crying as usual. Does no one get angry at the injustice, no, the crime that was perpetrated here? Is Sonali even a mother? Are the rest of them even humans? 

3. The Chavan makeover has begun today with Kaku squeezing out 2 tears and declaring that she loves her daughter. Really? We didn't see a sign of it for 190 episodes. Talk about inconsistent writing. At least keep her evil ffs. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

4. The last 2 episodes have been so heinous that hotstar has a ticker running at the bottom reminding us this show is work of fiction. We are talking about a child being given to an orphanage here for no reason. She could have ended up anywhere. In a slum. In a brothel. Anywhere. But neither her father not her uncle and aunt think the perpetrators need to be punished. No. Birthday party will solve the problem it seems. What.Utter.Crap. It's logic defying and annoying as hell to watch. 

No comments on the skit nonsense. This whole track is a shit sandwich. I hope they get their TRPs. 'Cos otherwise all those good actors had to act out all that distasteful rubbish for no reason. 

FYI, Neil is checked out. It's obvious he's not interested. Who would be with this kind of mind numbing story? His acting was tone deaf today. Ayesha was a little flat today too, tbh. Kaku was as good as she could be given the circumstances. 

I'll take Pakhi yelling at Virat over broken promises any day over this sickening story line that is trivialising a serious issue involving a child into some hideous skit. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

You speak my mind. I wish I could like this more

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Exactly. They are going to celebrate the revelation of a heinous crime by throwing a birthday party. The whole episode made no sense, even Sai and Virat were not good today. 

Such a disgusting episode. Why would someone will want to unite his 10 year old daughter with his as well as his daughters kidnappers? πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

Exactly. What is Pulkit's motivation to even connect his daughter with this crazy fam? But anyway, that apart the episode was unforgivable from many other aspects that have been discussed. It's just unacceptable.