Family Picture - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by bhavna101

does or doesn't?

I think you wanted to type doesn't🤣

But yes, these old aunties' types of clothes don't match her at all! Her before marriage outfits looked good.

How do we let the makers know that we want better clothes for Raavi?🤔

Haan galti hogayi 😅

Like I said ! Raavi's outfit before marriage was even cute enough to rival Rishita's ! Are they trying to show Raavi as the Sanskaari Bahu like this ? At least mind her age and give her a modernized look 😂😂😂

Originally posted by ananyakhetarpal

And to think she ran away with nothing more than the clothes she was wearing 🤣

That's one more thing ! Where the hell did she get money and time for that matter to get all these clothes 😂😂😂

This picture represents bad styling for everyone. Only  Shiva’s styling is on point. Jeans with Chikan kurta, messy hair. 

It suits the stern look. Raavi is sticking out like a sore thumb because a saree meant for flowing freely is given a front drape! If this saree were draped better, it would have worked. You don't put couples, in contrast, flashy colours. Blue would have gone well with Rani pink if the orange was not at the bottom. Bad colour blocking 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ananyakhetarpal

Maybe the injuries knocked some sense into ALL of them 🤣

Uggh than rather the brother, Dhara should get knocked on her head a time or two ! Woh abhi bhi nahi sudhrenge 🙄🙄

Originally posted by Hanyshah

Only to ShiVi though. Because Rishita has been changing her outfits 2 3 times while others stay in the same outfit.

Rishita toh Javardhan ki beti hai, Suman ne bhi yehi kaha thaa 2 dhin pehle, uski baap ameer hai.

But that said, it was Gaumbi who purchased all the clothes for Rishita. Remember the day after the marriage episode- kidnapping day, he brings bags of clothes for her because Dhara said so and gives to Dev, to give it to her. So Gaumbi should take credit for all of Rishita’s clothes and choices🤣

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Raavi and Shiva look as if they have come out of some bushes🤣

🤣🤣🤣 This had me cracked 🤣😆

Originally posted by Transference

This picture represents bad styling for everyone. Shiva’s styling on point. Jeans with Chikan kurta, messy hair. 

It suits the stern look. Raavi is sticking out like a sore thumb because a saree meant for flowing freely is given a front drape! If this saree were draped better, it would have worked. You don't put couples, in contrast, flashy colours. Blue would give gone well with Rani pink if the orange was not at the bottom. Bad colour blocking 

Exactly ! Alice could've made it work actually with her statuesque figure ! But like I said, the draping made her look like a behenji ! And Shiva ! I don't know it this was for a shot or something but he looks plain unkempt 😅

Originally posted by mpks1

Rishita toh Javardhan ki beti hai, Suman ne bhi yehi kaha thaa 2 dhin pehle, uski baap ameer hai.

But that said, it was Gaumbi who purchased all the clothes for Rishita. Remember the day after the marriage episode- kidnapping day, he brings bags of clothes for her because Dhara said so and gives to Dev, to give it to her. So Gaumbi should take credit for all of Rishita’s clothes and choices🤣

Damn babhuji bought a dress for Rishita ? And his mother commented on it ! Nice 😂😂😂

Originally posted by Hanyshah

Exactly ! Alice could've made it work actually with her statuesque figure ! But like I said, the draping made her look like a behenji ! And Shiva ! I don't know it this was for a shot or something but he looks plain unkempt 😅

I kind of like that unkempt look. Gives a peek into his carefree character. 

I know her outfit is not nice. But in this part picture it looks like more messed up and her hair are also messed up.. looks like it's after effect of the fight sequence apparently. She's injured as well along with dev and krish.