Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Does he hire Rhea Chakravarty's most expensive lawyer?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Really?? I always see people getting I'm fights with him on Twitter. Wasn't there something with Ajay Devgan. Salman just sent his legal team after him to shut up. It was this guy who started the baseless rumour that Salman blacklisted SSR and was responsible for his death. People just ran with that story. KRK is a scum bag and in a perfect world it is best to ignore people like him but the problem is that people start believing his lies. 

If there was any truth to his rumours, Salman wouldn't sue him because that would be a sure shot way for the truth to come out. 

This makes sense actually. Freedom of speech doesn’t mean one can say anything in the name of freedom. Just like media channels were taking it for granted. I’m not a SK fan but I’m glad he has taken a stand against this vile behaviour.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

People like KRK and kangana are not to be taken seriously..no one even cares to even sue kangana anymore..people should also start doing the same to KRK..

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Only bhai could get into a petty fight like this someone like KRK 

No one ever took KRK seriously, but now he is going to earn some fans thanks to this blockhead move by Salmans team

Yep

It’s embarrassing 

A win win for KRK