silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Man I loved this show at one point & even encouraged others to watch it 

WTH is this shaadi nonsense? He put some sindoor in a girls forehead & they are married ? What utter nonsense and crap !

Anokhi …her personality & behaviour is completely changed. She has turned into this innocent little damsel…her fire is completely gone

Shaurya - has gotten inconsistent as well. He is thinking with the wrong head. I used to love his nuanced character and now ..bleh

Ahir - doesn’t this guy work?? He is a police officer ..how much leave does he get ?

Also I don’t like the multiple love triangles the writers are doing…

Ahir-Anokhi- Shaurya

Anokhi-Shaurya-Shagun

Babli - Ahir - Anokhi <—- hasn’t happened but indicators are strong 

I wanted the Ahir Shaurya bromance with Anokhi being the third wheel…I could have gone for this !

As of now I can’t recommend this show anymore & have actually stopped watching it on a regular basis. 

God I hope Anokhi doesn’t get pregnant only to be rejected and move in with Babli Ahir and have the show leap 5 years 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If they are following exact like OG version then i dont think they will consummate any time soon but you never know 🤷‍♀️.. yh i agree they both have gone 180 of their characters.. i think this track is to just boost up the trps.. Real story will start when shaurya has to choose between his BM and anokhi... till then enjoy 😋  they look cute in these scenes btw.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This show NEVER needed a love triangle even for sake of TRPs and drama! It had independent strong story for each character and relationships... 

😆 Shagun's entry and vampish characterization has ruined it all... And as long as they have her there... And show does not focus on Soch ki Takkar... It will never be back on track atleast in my opinion ... I won't comment on trps... But I kind of doubt... Romancing with Shagun and BM sword is going to do good... Goa track was classic example 😆 

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

WTH is this shaadi nonsense? He put some sindoor in a girls forehead & they are married ? What utter nonsense and crap !

Anokhi …her personality & behaviour is completely changed. She has turned into this innocent little damsel…her fire is completely gone

Shaurya - has gotten inconsistent as well. He is thinking with the wrong head. I used to love his nuanced character and now ..bleh

Ahir - doesn’t this guy work?? He is a police officer ..how much leave does he get ?

Ahir-Anokhi- Shaurya

Anokhi-Shaurya-Shagun

I wanted the Ahir Shaurya bromance with Anokhi being the third wheel…I could have gone for this !

As of now I can’t recommend this show anymore & have actually stopped watching it on a regular basis. 

God I hope Anokhi doesn’t get pregnant only to be rejected and move in with Babli Ahir and have the show leap 5 years 

Chill yaar. I feel that with all the lockdown and other constraints, the show is now coming on track, soch ki takrar is happening. I don't see anywhere that Anokhi has forgotten her priorities and is ready to settle as SP bahu. 

Banda bandi romance karthe cute hai, let's enjoy these lighter moments before the storm  sets in.

It's our show, let us all be with it and support it to run its course. I personally feel this is still the best show on itv, trps ke chakkar me makers kuch aise vaise kar rahe hai the, but now i see the show is coming on track. 

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay okay just stop now with your theories 🤣 the show probably won't run for more than a year, so forget everything and enjoy the episodes, half of what you're imagining is not going to happen!! 😆

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

😄While I’m an easy go lucky kinda viewer , I understand your frustrations. But you yourself have said that you’ve stopped watching the show, it would be unfair to make assumptions and post stuff no? 😁
Anokhi is still the firebrand she was, and Shaurya is still the temperamental professor he was. They are both flawed in their own ways. I don’t know if you got a chance to read the posts by some of our friends here in EDT thread but they did a great job of presenting an in-depth analysis of both their characters.
As for me, the main villain of the show is the Soch... of the family, of the man, of the women,  of the society in general.It’s unfortunate that a TV show needs twisted plots and vamps to keep the trp audience happy. But our show has not gone that route way too much. Let’s understand that they are using these only as a means to the end. The roadblocks, MUs, triangles are all created to lead ultimately to question the Soch. 😀 Admit that there were a lot of constraints ( with COVID, lockdown) and the storyline deviated quite a bit for sometime. But we stuck thru, ranted about the show but didn’t give up. And lo the wedding day episodes of SS and Anokhi are one of the best I’ve seen !
 I am hoping the story keeps the pace and stays more or less on track. 

I feel like we are expecting different things out of an ITV show. There are documentaries on amazing women that showcase their wonderful achievements! We cannot use the same yardstick on TV show characters and expect them to behave or act a certain way! 😁 Sometimes over expectations and over analysis can also be a mood killer..I’ve been a victim of that 😂 so I try to take things as they come and enjoy it .Again, people have differing opinions and that’s fine. You do you !😀❤️

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, they have changed their plot mainly because of lockdown and its consequences. And then KV got COVID, so they made us go through a week and a half of boring epis. The only good part there was Babli standing up for herself with Anokhi's help. As far as the main plot goes, it was lost at that time. Same goes for every other show I watch or keep up with WUs. They should have just stopped the telecast, make us watch old epis for a month or two then come back with the decided plot. I know many viewers are drooling over ShaKhi chemistry but even they didn't want the marriage to happen this soon. 

Lastly, this is ITV. The show had to go down the drain at one point in time. I can't count the number of times I have told my mom to keep logic aside when I sit down to watch and vice versa

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Honestly, they have changed their plot mainly because of lockdown and its consequences. And then KV got COVID, so they made us go through a week and a half of boring epis. The only good part there was Babli standing up for herself with Anokhi's help. As far as the main plot goes, it was lost at that time. Same goes for every other show I watch or keep up with WUs. They should have just stopped the telecast, make us watch old epis for a month or two then come back with the decided plot. I know many viewers are drooling over ShaKhi chemistry but even they didn't want the marriage to happen this soon. 

@bold iss show main aaya hi kab?

Only after sindoor episode......Restraints are everywhere,the problem with this particular show is they brings a track,doesn't makes an logical end,keeps it oen ended and then completely forgets about it,and I guess this is what they failed to gain ratings here...

Lastly, this is ITV. The show had to go down the drain at one point in time. I can't count the number of times I have told my mom to keep logic aside when I sit down to watch and vice versa

I particularly never tried to find logic in ITV but don't make it atleast paranomal kind of show.........After watching clip of Anohir scene,I actually felt to skip the episode,OK! I have been disappoointed with NIkki from shaadi waale episodes,today was the most....... We complain because we know they can write better.....

I know they had to get her somehow agreed to accepting marriage but they could have  give better reasons .........

Like Anokhi could have said Ahir though it's an forced marriage,it still is a marriage and I will forever respect this bond and all.......And what they come up with she always wanted to marry Shaurya, Seriously?

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I waited from promo,because that debating and conflicting soch was kicking me,fuss I know Sitara comes up with shows u initially loves and then kind of makes u hate your own self  for once liking it.......

Chalo bhar bhi diya,usne accept karana hi thaa,but atleast yeh kehti ki forced hi sahi but it still is a message,the problem with me is she hasn't shown struggling to accept the marriage,she so easily accepted it.

It's just upar upar se dikha rahi hai,abb dil ki baat kabhi na kabhi jubaan pe aayegi hi.......

And the most worst part is however they managed to show his societal kind of soch right.....And this irks me.........

Ahir-Anokhi- Shaurya

Anokhi-Shaurya-Shagun

Glad only I am not disappointed.............Koi hai aur bhi..........

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"They failed to gain ratings here"

This basically sums up why tracks are opened but never closed. The makers experiment with the tracks. Nothing works for TRP, so they change it. The only thing keeping the show going is ShaKhi chemistry. However, ShaKhi chemistry only pulls the online audience (who fast-forward scenes resulting in low online TRPs) Rural and semi-urban areas where TRP meters are generally installed have audience who like drama and rubbish sautan drama hence Shagun. (Even Shagun isn't working here)