Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

No I’m not disappointed with episodes but yes few episodes are filler so they are not so interesting but again given the current situation of lockdown and covid the whole cast and crew are working really hard and for that i will try to ignore if they are not able to deliver best episodes every time rather i will support and appreciate their efforts,, my POV 

Now coming to romance part,, I don’t find it forced or cringe rather they are sooo sweet nd romantic 😍,, they confessed their feelings for  each other, they told each other ‘I Love You’ so what do you expect from them when they are alone, when they have their private moments ,,, two people who are very much in love so in their private time they will be lovey dovey,, touchy touchy,, little bit of kissing😊 I think these things are very sweet nd normal,,,,  we hv seen anokhi as practical nd grounded girl even being in love but when her love is right infront of her then how long she can resist herself from responding to his touch or his naughtiness☺️  And for shaurya he is on cloud nine after hearing anokhi’s confession so how can he resist himself from showing his love to his lady😉 So all those romance are very romantic and worth watching 🥰

shaurya is a prof but he cant be teaching all the time and anokhi being a student cant be studying all the time😄,, and one more thing we show our true self infront of our partner/spouse/lover,, so shaurya behaving  little naughty and silly infront of anokhi and anokhi showing her insecurities, fear or shyness infront of shaurya is also very normal to me,,, only partners knows about each others weakness nd strengths,, one can be all poised and sober infront of world but they can’t fake themselves to their lover,, so the complain of character change in shaurya and anokhi is not true,, it is just that we have not seen them behaving like this coz they were not in love in earlier episodes but now they are in love with each other so their behaviour is looking little weird to some people but for viewers like me are finding them Cute, romantic and naughty 😉 😍

Engagement nd sindoori shadi track is going side by side just to show heavy heartbreak,, writers of this show are very good they write really good dialogues,,,   I think shaurya will not be able to talk about engagement and anokhi will know about his engagement from third person so basically they are building up a track for misunderstanding and heartbreak🥺 

I didn’t like anokhi putting condition of astha in-front of shaurya but I’m glad that they didn’t show him all sweet nd soft towards astha for the sake of anokhi rather he was all frustrated nd irritated,, but in future they can show shaurya digging aastha’s truth nd finding her reason of leaving her husband nd son because then only his ‘soch’of career women will change 🙂

Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Some of you can’t handle different opinions can you? Even from the title u can see its a criticism post so why get so irritated about it.

It is difficult to get the characters when they change everyday. I still don’t know how they fell for each other when a few days before shaurya’s love realisation he sl*t shamed her. This type of “marriage” where some man forcefully puts red color on a woman’s forehead doesnt suit modern and well educated people like shaurya and anokhi. This is more like kumkum bhagya. 

And he is engaged to another woman, which is more real. He has his engagement ring on his finger. So isnt this two timing

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know i wrote a long paragraph but I don’t see anywhere i wrote anything out of irritation,, I’m taking criticism positively not at all irritated,, chill this is reel not real😊

Now coming to the point of two timing,, well i dont think so he is doing two timing he is very clear that he loves  anokhi nd he will marry her only nd same he told to his BM nd shagun but here BM has emotionally blackmailed him for engagement,, he is trying to tell anokhi about his engagement but he is unable to nd as i told he is not the one to tell her about engagement makers are doing this only to have another MU between them and as a viewer I’m looking forward for this track,, here i can say with shaurya situation is not with him he is not a bad person who can two timing a girl but things are not happening according to his wish,,,right now  for shaurya   ‘‘waqt aur halat kharab ho sakte hai per insaan bura nhi hai’’ 🤗

You remember library scene but you forgot his after efforts,,, he was genuinely sorry for his words,, don’t you think everybody needs a chance to repent his mistake nd he whole heartedly apologises to her nd she also forgive him so bringing those things are of no use now 🙂 nd i think he was attracted towards her before library scene,,, that library scene was his jealousy ( m not justifying his action only putting his point) in other words we can say he was falling for her but not realising that time,, and this is the way he fall for her ( i know I’m not elaborating here but i hope u will understand my points)

Now the most talk of the town topic ‘Sindoori shadi’ to be honest i also didn’t like the idea of putting sindoor on girl’s head nd calling it shadi,, I mean two educated people nd todays generation persons are really calling this shadi 🙄 phir maine bhut socha tab mujhe realise hua ye zaroor sitara ka idea hoga kyunki according to sitara only married couple have rights to romance nd have romantic moments ( you can see their previous shows or present shows they have only married couples) according to them a couple can not romance before marriage 😆 ab shakhi ki real shadi nhi dikha sakte filhal so they come up with the idea of sinddori shadi aur isiliye shaurya nd anokhi both are whenever interacting with each other they are calling it shadi shadi 😄

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee321

Some of you can’t handle different opinions can you? Even from the title u can see its a criticism post so why get so irritated about it.

It is difficult to get the characters when they change everyday. I still don’t know how they fell for each other when a few days before shaurya’s love realisation he sl*t shamed her. This type of “marriage” where some man forcefully puts red color on a woman’s forehead doesnt suit modern and well educated people like shaurya and anokhi. This is more like kumkum bhagya. 

And he is engaged to another woman, which is more real. He has his engagement ring on his finger. So isnt this two timing

well said,i agree with sindoor part...anokhi is not a 1950 woman,who will agree if a man forcefully puts sindoor.. which educated professor behaves like this especially shaurya who was shown not believing all the rituals,birthday celebrations etc? i am also watching the show from the beginning,this is not the same shaurya i watched.. i feel like its a teenage love story... what happened to anokhi's dream..

why woman should be shown emotionally weak if its related to love?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

well said,i agree with sindoor part...anokhi is not a 1950 woman,who will agree if a man forcefully puts sindoor.. which educated professor behaves like this especially shaurya who was shown not believing all the rituals,birthday celebrations etc? i am also watching the show from the beginning,this is not the same shaurya i watched.. i feel like its a teenage love story... what happened to anokhi's dream..

why woman should be shown emotionally weak if its related to love?

Unfortunately, not everyone is seeing that Anokhi is getting weak (and clouded) in love... Just because she is able to answer and give some dialogues (owing to writers inconsistency), we feel she is strong... But her actions are exactly opposite... 

There is no point of telling Shaurya about rules and then ignoring herself... Had Anokhi been as smart and practical as initial episodes where she could record Monty and take a stand for herself in real, she would have been shown standing up to Shaurya...! Specially when she knows she is right! But she isn't doing anything about it... Shows how her characterization has changed in downward side.. This is character degradation and not growth! 

Anokhi's dream now seems to be surrounded by Shaurya... His love and 'opportunities' provided by him 😆 for her career... Bass.. Aur kuch sapne nai hai... 

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose-13

I know i wrote a long paragraph but I don’t see anywhere i wrote anything out of irritation,, I’m taking criticism positively not at all irritated,, chill this is reel not real😊

Now coming to the point of two timing,, well i dont think so he is doing two timing he is very clear that he loves  anokhi nd he will marry her only nd same he told to his BM nd shagun but here BM has emotionally blackmailed him for engagement,, he is trying to tell anokhi about his engagement but he is unable to nd as i told he is not the one to tell her about engagement makers are doing this only to have another MU between them and as a viewer I’m looking forward for this track,, here i can say with shaurya situation is not with him he is not a bad person who can two timing a girl but things are not happening according to his wish,,,right now  for shaurya   ‘‘waqt aur halat kharab ho sakte hai per insaan bura nhi hai’’ 🤗

You remember library scene but you forgot his after efforts,,, he was genuinely sorry for his words,, don’t you think everybody needs a chance to repent his mistake nd he whole heartedly apologises to her nd she also forgive him so bringing those things are of no use now 🙂 nd i think he was attracted towards her before library scene,,, that library scene was his jealousy ( m not justifying his action only putting his point) in other words we can say he was falling for her but not realising that time,, and this is the way he fall for her ( i know I’m not elaborating here but i hope u will understand my points)

Now the most talk of the town topic ‘Sindoori shadi’ to be honest i also didn’t like the idea of putting sindoor on girl’s head nd calling it shadi,, I mean two educated people nd todays generation persons are really calling this shadi 🙄 phir maine bhut socha tab mujhe realise hua ye zaroor sitara ka idea hoga kyunki according to sitara only married couple have rights to romance nd have romantic moments ( you can see their previous shows or present shows they have only married couples) according to them a couple can not romance before marriage 😆 ab shakhi ki real shadi nhi dikha sakte filhal so they come up with the idea of sinddori shadi aur isiliye shaurya nd anokhi both are whenever interacting with each other they are calling it shadi shadi 😄

I wasnt talking about u in the part about not being able to handle criticism. 

Shaurya needs to grow up. He is “married”. He expects anokhi to be courageous and show her sindoor to the world. But has he given her that right? In public eye he is engaged to be married to another woman. 

Imo they just fast forwarded to their love story so i am not being able to get attached to their lovestory. I watch bcoz the actors have good chemistry

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The whole sindoor scene was ultimate cringe cause it was so out of character for both of them

These are two modern educated ppl in 2021 acting like they have travelled back to the 1980s

The whole idea that a man can walk up to a woman and mark his ‘territory’ by slapping some red color in a woman’s forehead, without her consent, & claim her as his ‘wife’ is so problematic.

That ain’t marriage…it’s an act of possession & ownership. Just so wrong & archaic. I’m surprised Anokhi accepted it without really addressing the lack of consent in a meaningful way 

I was really wanting a sweet subtle romance & proposal based on how the show was progressing. 

The show shot itself in the foot with the addition of Shagun…unneeded and again showing a smart educated woman turn into a complete loser with no self respect

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The whole sindoor scene was ultimate cringe cause it was so out of character for both of them

These are two modern educated ppl in 2021 acting like they have travelled back to the 1980s

The whole idea that a man can walk up to a woman and mark his ‘territory’ by slapping some red color in a woman’s forehead, without her consent, & claim her as his ‘wife’ is so problematic.

That ain’t marriage…it’s an act of possession & ownership. Just so wrong & archaic. I’m surprised Anokhi accepted it without really addressing the lack of consent in a meaningful way 

I was really wanting a sweet subtle romance & proposal based on how the show was progressing. 

The show shot itself in the foot with the addition of Shagun…unneeded and again showing a smart educated woman turn into a complete loser with no self respect

@Bold - This is where many of us had problems... He literally said the words - Ab tum hamesha ke liye meri ho gayi, Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Saberwal... 

Anokhi's acceptance after excellent dialogues on how this was wrong on many levels is what puts off the script... 

But I guess this was for sake of sinking trp ship for so called marriage and to appease ShaKhi fans for Romance 🤪

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago