Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This guy is such a gem and an awesome CM. His state also has sent record amount of oxygen to other states and now they do not want to burden for cyclone yaas. What a class. 👏

https://twitter.com/naveen_odisha/status/1398182178421309444?s=21

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 2 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Thanks Betty for answering my never ending questions and for the links. 

What a sad state of affairs. And I guess this Bashir is still not made accountable for his actions. Well makes sense seeing BBC’s news coverage. Going to any lengths for sensational news. 

I was in 10th when a deadly earthquake struck my state, Gujarat. It’s one of the devastating one in the history. Villages and cities were wiped out from one particular district. Buildings n buildings collapsed. Even in Ahmedabad. Horrifying news everyday. 

There was a news article by someone from International media, Translated version was posted in local newspapers. It said how international media was at its lowest. This media people asked for most horrific images of earthquake. Dead bodies n just find as bad as you can. And Indians themselves would run to find it for it would sell for the most amount of money. It was that article that I lost faith in journalism. This was way before social media. Imagine what level of manipulation goes on now. 

I will seat and watch for the day BBC and NY times will blow themselves up. They are far stretching and not at all balanced anymore.

Bbc ny times Washington post...they were never balanced. Their agenda is clear. Whatever govt we have in centre be it upa or nda, they put out articles which literally can make foreigners hate and look down upon indians.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Bbc ny times Washington post...they were never balanced. Their agenda is clear. Whatever govt we have in centre be it upa or nda, they put out articles which literally can make foreigners hate and look down upon indians.

You are right. That’s exactly what it is. 

Even here. Trump is worst and an awful president. But he was suspecting a foul play in Wuhan lab and he was pounced on from every side. Racism n all that jazz. Now after a year, Biden instructed for inquiry into the same. So these loser media gave China one full year to remove any evidence there may have been. 🤷‍♀️

I mean it’s understandable you oppose someone’s political ideology but to literally tore apart each and everything that person says — how is that right? 

I have been saying this for some time but again.. left is and will continue pushing people to right and we will see more chaos in the world. Centrists are gonna lose in the long run. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Centrists are gonna lose in the long run. 

Centrists always deserve to lose. Centrists don't care about the state of the world at all and have no ideology except self-interest. There could be a concentration camp operating 20 miles away from their home and they will be like "oh but unemployment is down and taxes are low. I'm neutral." 

Agree with you about the media though. They are all trash including BBC and NY Times. It's not just about them being left wing. They attack and harass other left wingers too if it's not their preferred side. They were very actively involved in spreading false negativity about Hillary because they wanted Obama. It was because of them that Trump came into power also because they found him entertaining and thought they could use the clown to sell paper and get ratings on TV. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Centrists always deserve to lose. Centrists don't care about the state of the world at all and have no ideology except self-interest. There could be a concentration camp operating 20 miles away from their home and they will be like "oh but unemployment is down and taxes are low. I'm neutral." 

Agree with you about the media though. They are all trash including BBC and NY Times. It's not just about them being left wing. They attack and harass other left wingers too if it's not their preferred side. They were very actively involved in spreading false negativity about Hillary because they wanted Obama. It was because of them that Trump came into power also because they found him entertaining and thought they could use the clown to sell paper and get ratings on TV. 

They wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination to help them with the ratings, yes but more importantly they thought no way in heck he can win the Presidency...

That’s why they had such a collective melt down when the unexpected happened...

Bold - She provides them ample material... Actually so much of her and her husband’s is never covered by the media... 

They never covered Obama’s indiscretions and shady past too

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They never uttered a word when Obama built the cages that hold many immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Btw they opposed HC vehemently in 2008, some even in 2016 supported Sanders over her but by the time of the Presidential election 2016those who voted against her were considered - what else - sexists by them

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

World is not ideal. I don’t expect everyone to behave certain way. 

And in near future, there will be no centrists. It’s either far right or extreme left. People are left with no choice.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So they caved. 

When does the evil Kangu-rani get to make her triumphant return? 🤣