Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I never thought I would say this but yes I miss Janu and moti ben!! Please get them back. I hope the next fight sequence that we are going to see might be Janu’s entry into the haveli! Anything is better than Dhara and her drama😕

Janu makes a hero entry and finally puts an end

to Dhara’s drama 😎😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree I want Shiva to realize his bhabhi is not mahaan. She is a human with flaws. I know this realization wont happen soon. But slowly I want him to prioritize Raavi over Dhara! Right now what he has is plain obsession. The writers need to mellow this down! It actually didn’t give me good vibes during the last episode. It didn’t feel like a mother-son bond 😕 Yikes!!🤢

I really, really want shiva to realize that his bhabhi is not mahaan or bhagwan, but a mere human like everyone else, and kick her off the pedestal she currently is on

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I would rather see Janu make a comeback instead of Dhara’s Kasauti 😆

We will also get to see Raavi pleading with the Gundaji😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

That's the best strategy. Because there's still precap from Thursday I think where they're still in same clothes and Dhara stutters + Raavi/Rishita promo scene + suman Dhara night scene and hopefully ShiVi night scene.

It will be end of the week before the Pooja day begins and we get pyare pyare ShiVi scenes.

I think better approach is to guess which two days of the week we will get good ShiVi scenes. Lol.

@bold: yes! because more than 2 days of shivi per week has become impossible 😭

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

yup they definitely know that shivi is what gives them hype, popularity and TRPs, and not the mahaan dhara devi, whether they like it or not 😆

i agree, hardik deserves someone better, but the makers don't have the budget to sustain anita and bring a new girl.. toh anita se hi kaam chalayenge 😕🤣

kidnappers and janardhan are indeed the true cupids! bohot zaroorat hai unki ❤️🤣

You know I secretly pray for Janardhan and Moti ben’s entry. Moti ben can keep Dhara in check. That day I felt bad for Dhara when Moti ben slapped her. But today I feel we need a few more whacks to knock some sense into Dhara🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

rishita's family is hundred times better than her and her husband.. janardhan, moti ben aur unke goons ko waapas lao 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

You know I secretly pray for Janardhan and Moti ben’s entry. Moti ben can keep Dhara in check. That day I felt bad for Dhara when Moti ben slapped her. But today I feel we need a few more whacks to knock some sense into Dhara🤣

yess, please moti ben, come and do what you want to dhara.. iss baar koi kuch nahi bolega 😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched the bathtub scene for the nth time. Saw two things.

1. They must have shot for it multiple times or it must have taken long to shoot seeing Alice's palms. They were white/blue from being in water so long .

2. This Haveli has pretty modern bathroom with bathtub, shower, modern toilet, tissues and all, but kitchen doesn't have a a stove. (I know it's a hotel, but I wonder how would a makeshift kitchen would have looked instead of Chula?)

P.s. definitely not complaining cause we got Fu fu scene+ bathtub scene

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

rishita's family is hundred times better than her and her husband.. janardhan, moti ben aur unke goons ko waapas lao 😆

I love the trio- Janu, motiben and our famous Gunda ji 🤣 Poor gunda ji was shocked on seeing Raavi and her antics🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There should be a time limit on Dhara’s speeches and even her day dreams 😆