Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

We will get ShiVi scenes for sure this week but not sure if it will be a nom-jhok, romantic or a fight😆 that we have to see.

P.S: Doing my part to finish the thread😆

I’m tired of nokjhoks but let’s see 😆 I prefer a bit more intensity... hopefully that comes down the line haha

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so looking forward to Rishita and Raavi scene, the promo was out last week and they haven’t shown it yet. Kitna stretch karenge yaar, hum bore ho jaayenge. Hope CVs don’t disappoint me😕

Rishita’s day begins and ends with insulting somebody. Even on Friday’s episode, she called Raavi, pagal. I know she came to get Anita from there but Rishita, smh.

Lol and on Saturday, she's like Shiva ko drama company join karlena chaiye. Lol if anyone needs to join one, it's her and Dhara.

Or both can join some improv classes as their hobby. Just imagine!!😆😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I would rather see Janu make a comeback instead of Dhara’s Kasauti 😆

I never thought I would say this but yes I miss Janu and moti ben!! Please get them back. I hope the next fight sequence that we are going to see might be Janu’s entry into the haveli! Anything is better than Dhara and her drama😕

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Can we finish this thread before the episode releases today? All new episode discussions can be in the next thread?

has a new thread been made though?

mpks1 thumbnail

I’m tired of nokjhoks but let’s see 😆 I prefer a bit more intensity... hopefully that comes down the line haha

forgot intensity- you categorize their scenes into 4 diff. ways😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol and on Saturday, she's like Shiva ko drama company join karlena chaiye. Lol if anyone needs to join one, it's her and Dhara.

And take Dev along... maybe he’ll come back with a few new expressions 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Yes I think these guys have understood ki trp ke liye Shivi is necessary. I am waiting for these guys to get back to Mumbai. Mumbai jaake atleast the show will focus on other things. Janardhan and goons can kidnap Shivi again. Bechare gundas were true cupids for Shivi !🤣 Or atleast they can send Shivi somewhere for their honeymoon! They can focus more on the store. So many different and exciting tracks they can show instead of this mahaan Dhara and that stupid Anita nonsense. 

I am sure this Anita track was pretty last moment maybe something the writer wrote when he/she got drunk during the weekend🤣Nobody with a sane mind can write this shit. Especially tab jab they were showing Anita becoming positive. Abhi toh I dont want Hardik to marry her, he definitely deserves someone better

yup they definitely know that shivi is what gives them hype, popularity and TRPs, and not the mahaan dhara devi, whether they like it or not 😆

i agree, hardik deserves someone better, but the makers don't have the budget to sustain anita and bring a new girl.. toh anita se hi kaam chalayenge 😕🤣

kidnappers and janardhan are indeed the true cupids! bohot zaroorat hai unki ❤️🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would rather see Janu make a comeback instead of Dhara’s Kasauti 😆

I prefer Janu's Gundas! Remember the tharki (mi-punch) Gunda, and 😎?

Ji Janardhan Seth front of the victims. Lol and Raavi's Julab ki goli dialogue. Haha I am curious how Raavi would react to seeing Janu front of her.

P.s. also my contribution to the group goal.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

You haven’t seen the episide yet but already ready to rant😆

we all know ki rant worthy episode hi milega 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

And she is the one creating all the drama.l😆

Gaumbi said, “woh bolti pehle, sochti baadh me” I am not sure about sochti baadh me😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago