A little help - Please report YouTube channels

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Came across some channels on YouTube that are posting complete episodes as soon as episode is over. 

The best we can do it is mass report that channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes. Isse channel and online viewership pe asar to hota hai, par channel bhi to repeat telecast nahi dikhata. Aur Sony liv pe bhi free users get to view the episode 1 day after the episode is telecast. So I guess ye sab hota hai. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I suggest not to. At least not until channel starts repeat telecast. These YouTube channels might not contribute to the show TRP but it does contribute to the show popularity. When the show is struggling for TRP, at least we shouldn't restrict ways of increasing its popularity. Rest, it's an individual choice. I just wanted to put my opinion.

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I suggest not to. At least not until channel starts repeat telecast. These YouTube channels might not contribute to the show TRP but it does contribute to the show popularity. When the show is struggling for TRP, at least we shouldn't restrict ways of increasing its popularity. Rest, it's an individual choice. I just wanted to put my opinion.

Right. 

The channel should seriously think of endorsing their all shows. Instead of telecasting those old shows again and again they should show atleast 2 repeat telecast of their fresh shows as they used to do earlier. 

Fed up of those old shows. Nothing good to watch till prime time. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

which youtube channel is this??

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited because i was incorrect about some info.

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Yeah I am not keen on reporting this... it happens to almost every show that is popular - but really the channel should be more on top of putting this out on YT. I mean they upload on YT 2-3 days late and that too after cutting out any song in it due to copyright - they could just mute that portion and upload in entirety. They have clipped some important scenes as of this. It's a joke TBH ... there are so many other TV serials online by different production houses but not sure why Sony is so behind in this especially since Indian Idol performances are all online and they never get copyright issues. 

It's available on SonyLiv 24 hours later, and for premium members the same day. And SonyLiv has complete episodes without any cute or muted scenes.

We are able to watch it there even without subscription.

Yes, YT doesn't have complete episodes and few episodes are just in weekly reliv.

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

It's available on SonyLiv 24 hours later, and for premium members the same day. And SonyLiv has complete episodes without any cute or muted scenes.

We are able to watch it there even without subscription.

Yes, YT doesn't have complete episodes and few episodes are just in weekly reliv.

Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m not sure if we have those apps available here in Americas but I usually watch it on cable and some days on YT if I need to re-watch like holi episode etc lol

The only good thing is the show time for me here is convenient hence itโ€™s not a big deal to have the apps.

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m not sure if we have those apps available here in Americas but I usually watch it on cable and some days on YT if I need to re-watch like holi episode etc lol

The only good thing is the show time for me here is convenient hence itโ€™s not a big deal to have the apps.

Ohhh good to know we have international viewer ๐Ÿ˜‰

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nope even in UK the app and YT channel is unavailable