raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this is a request regarding the VR ring, truth be told i kinda of didn't like the VR ring, it was too gaudy for my taste..😜😜i prefer the ring she wears now much more subtle. 

Vansh was sitting in his study, twirling the VR ring, he wouldn't say this to anyone but he was actually searching ways to impress Riddhima, he didn't know why but it pinched him whenever she was angry and shouting at him. 

He chuckles remembering the day she met, he was suprised at her audacity to talk back to him and more than that he was suprised she didn't know who he was, but internally he was excited, that someone fought with him, not The Vansh Raisinghania just Vansh.

Throughout the party he was shamelessly watching her, he liked how even she would look at him then look here and there when he saw her looking, her coming to the curise as much he liked it he knew he had to be vigilant. 

Though for the family members it would look like he brought Riddhima to the house,  for Sia's treatment but the truth was he wanted her for himself, for the first time in his life, he wanted someone and he will do anything to get her.

The thing he liked most about her was how she kept her at his toes, breaking his rules, spying on him. He wished one day she would be as loyal as she is to the person behind spying. 

The day she resigned was a big slap to his ego, no matter what once you are in his house, once he knows you he will never allow you to leave him, and someone who he wanted had no rights to run away from him.

The order to marry her 3 days was out desperation he didn't want to lose, but he did feel sad that she didn't even enjoy her own wedding function, and only he knows how he controlled himself on their wedding night. (sabar bahut hain mujhmeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹).

Then came the topic of Ragini, he bristled in anger at her always trying to find out about her, he knew she had seen her statue and also the ring, but it meant something a lot different to him.

He went to his, Riddhima was still he quietly went towards the bed and laid a bit far from her, he liked watching her sleep, devoid of all anger, she opened her eyes and looked at him, 

R- You?

V- Good morning Mrs Raisinghania.

R- What are you doing here? Didn't i tell you to not come near me.

V(chuckles)- When you can roam around  the house like a drone spying on me, and using the i am your wife card. Then i should also have the rights as a husband.You can't be half wife.

R- Mazzak limit mein aache lagate hain.😑😑

V- Accha chalo koi baat nahi. I brought something for you. He shows her the VR, Riddhima recognizes it as the same one on the statue.

R- Why are giving this to me?

V- Because you are special. 

R- Like Ragini was.?

V- No, Riddhima you are special to me like a said last night, i liked you so i wanted you. No matter how much you hate me i really want to give our relationship a chance. 

V- The VR in this ring is not for Vansh Raisinghania but Vansh and Riddhima. I hope you will respect my gift.

Riddhima was still looking at ring, when she felt his lips on her cheek, it was just for a moment but she felt sparks that she never felt with Kabir, but before she can shout on him he winked and left to change to go to office. 

Ps- Here it is, hope you guys like it. Do comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome 😘😘😘😘

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn good ❀️ so glad someone wrote on VR ring. 

I never liked the fact how he gave this ring to Rids and how Ragini statue still had the ring....i mean dude she betrayed u she knew who killed ur mom still never said anything..... And the statue that u made of her for some fu*ked up reasons has ur ring with ur initials....😬😐 

I could never digest this logic....bt then again....ITv and logic are poles apart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

VR ring se fandom k emotions Jude hain,❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️so glad you wrote about it😎😎😎😎😎

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Damn good ❀️ so glad someone wrote on VR ring. 

I never liked the fact how he gave this ring to Rids and how Ragini statue still had the ring....i mean dude she betrayed u she knew who killed ur mom still never said anything..... And the statue that u made of her for some fu*ked up reasons has ur ring with ur initials....😬😐 

I could never digest this logic....bt then again....ITv and logic are poles apart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know, the show has so many loopholes, we don't know anything about Kabir and Riddhima's story, no flashback of Vansh and Ragini, no flashback of uma etc etc.

Waise welcome back aap ke lambe comments ka intezar hota hain

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

VR ring se fandom k emotions Jude hain,❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️so glad you wrote about it😎😎😎😎😎

Thank you, you have any requests?

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Thank you, you have any requests?

yeah the 1st  basketball scene ,where you know riddhima was plucking flowers,I want an os on that

raveena0605 thumbnail

yeah the 1st  basketball scene ,where you know riddhima was plucking flowers,I want an os on that

What do exactly do you want to see?

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

What do exactly do you want to see?

like in Vansh point of view . What he was feeling . Did he find her beautiful , irresistible...?? Because not much time after that , he forcefully married her. So I want in his pov, exactly what he was feeling ????????

raveena0605 thumbnail

like in Vansh point of view . What he was feeling . Did he find her beautiful , irresistible...?? Because not much time after that , he forcefully married her. So I want in his pov, exactly what he was feeling ????????

Alright i will try to write, but it will take time to be posted. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ