Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I hav jus completed the family man series todayπŸ€“ ...abhi phir se show dekhungi sone se pehle πŸ˜†

Edited by princy48 - 2 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

Kaahe nhi dekhe ho πŸ˜•...?? 

Mood theek nhi hai kya??πŸ€”

I have to catch up on full week, will do over weekend. Was lil busy 

Saw the drunk scene on IG, it came in my feed πŸ˜Š

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hav jus completed the family man series todayπŸ€“ ...abhi phir se show dekhungi sone se pehle πŸ˜†

Planning on finishing This is Us S5, then will start any new series πŸ˜³

Waiting on Loki to air 

Edited by Me000w - 2 years ago
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

Planning on finishing This is Us S5, then will start any new series πŸ˜³

Tho the family man dekhna ..if u r interested in action thrillers⭐️... main koi series nhi dekhti πŸ€ͺ..this one was the first πŸ˜†

Edited by princy48 - 2 years ago
princy48 thumbnail

I have to catch up on full week, will do over weekend. Was lil busy 

Saw the drunk scene on IG, it came in my feed πŸ˜Š

Oh good then it will be a joyful ride ..except for 1 episode πŸ˜†...

Drunk scene was one of the best scenes in the last week episodes 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Tho the family man dekhna ..if u r interested in action thrillers⭐️... 

main koi series nhi dekhti πŸ€ͺ..this one was the first πŸ˜†

Maine last Jack Ryan dekha tha crime thriller mein..I read the books, so I followed the series too. 

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it out sometime! πŸ˜Š

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Oh good then it will be a joyful ride ..except for 1 episode πŸ˜†...

Drunk scene was one of the best scenes in the last week episodes 

Reminded me of Aashiqui 2 RJ breakdown when he realises he has lost everything coz of his addiction and a reporter makes lewd comments that Aarohi will be taking care of everything now, he depends on her for every penny and other stuff. He gets drunk, thrashes the house and then asks her not to become his nurse coz he is an awful person who will turn into a monster. Lotsa vibesss..except obvio RR was a lil more polite than RJ and utna intense wala scenario nai tha where he is bleeding and stuff, but yeah β˜―️

princy48 thumbnail

Reminded me of Aashiqui 2 RJ breakdown when he realises he has lost everything coz of his addiction and a reporter makes lewd comments that Aarohi will be taking care of everything now, he depends on her for every penny and other stuff. He gets drunk, thrashes the house and then asks her not to become his nurse coz he is an awful person who will turn into a monster. Lotsa vibesss..except obvio RR was a lil more polite than RJ and utna intense wala scenario nai tha where he is bleeding and stuff, but yeah β˜―️

Ok...for me its just another shade of RR ...i hav waited for it from the day of his realization abt pallavi .....abhi i'm waiting for their heart to heart talk ...and i hav seen the bts pics today ..coz i followed the hashtag n the feed is now filled with raghvi πŸ€£..

I think raghav is soon gonna see pallavi evrywhere πŸ˜†...uska support karna aur phir his cknversation in the precap with farhad ...farhad may boost him up that bhabhi bhi aap se pyaar karti hai ..isliye she is with u ..she trusts u ..!! πŸ˜†..i see it coming from farhad as he is the loyal shipper of raghvi onscreen πŸ₯³...dekhte hai kya hoga 

princy48 thumbnail

Maine last Jack Ryan dekha tha crime thriller mein..I read the books, so I followed the series too. 

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it out sometime! πŸ˜Š

I read my subject /physics/astronomy related books more than anything πŸ˜³πŸ€ͺ...so yeah series bhi kam dekhti hu ..but i wtch crime/action thriller movies alot ..malyalam tamil telugu kannada hindi sab πŸ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I logged in and you left πŸ˜’

Good Night πŸ€—❀️