Riansh/Rihaan os- She is mine now.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, so this is a request, after getting to know, Riddhima's truth during the date night. Vihaan informs Vansh and when Vansh asks him to come back he refuses.

Riddhima was baffled, confused sometimes she felt Vansh was Vihaan and sometime it felt like Vihaan was totally different person, also why did Vihaan never mentioned that he knew Vansh.

While she asked Dadi the truth of 8 December, according to her Vansh was shot in the back, but she is hundred percent sure Vansh doesn't have any marks on his back. And if the imposter was the one who was shot then he is Vihaan only.

She huffed in irritation, she had to go on a date with Vihaan, she didn't know why but he always manages to press her buttons, but on the other hand she felt free with him too like she can shout on him and not be afraid of him to get angry. She never felt that kind of freedom with Vansh. He can be suffocating someone times.

After getting ready, she went to meet Vihaan, he put a blindfold on her, and to confuse her more he did things which made her think that he was Vansh, like opening up her hair, feeding her meethi bhaat, or spraying his perfume. 

Vihaan was actually mesmerized seeing Riddhima, the time they started the switch, Vihaan would find opportunities to be near to her, he has never found anyone who challenges him like she did.

This date was way to know her truth as well, he made her wear the beautiful silver jewelry he had brought for her, she looked so beautiful, if she hadn't been married to Vansh, he would never let her go. 

Although she was irritated, she liked the set up of the date and the jewellery he had brought for her, Vihaan dragged her to a beautiful cake,

R- Before we cut the cake i want to know the truth.

Vi- I will tell you everything, if you tell me your truth. If not, i will walk away right now.

Riddhima was ready to share her secrets, she felt suffocated and burdened by it and having no one to share with.

Vi- You know that, Vansh is in mafia business so sometimes he uses me as body double in his dangerous meeting. And on 8 dec it was me who was shot not Vansh. 

R- How do i believe you?

Vi- Riddhima i didn't know you were so eager to see me out of my shirt.

R-😔😡

Vi- Aacha alright, he opens up his shirt on his back there was a fading bullet wound. 

R- You are Vihaan only.

Vi- Itna disappointment, i am much handsome than Vansh. Anyway now your turn. 

Riddhima told him everything, how she loved Kabir, then agreed to spy on Vansh, how they got married and how he killed himself and Kabir and Anupriya's truth.

More than shock, Vihaan felt pity she was just a pawn first in Kabir's game and now in Vansh's game. But no he will not let her suffer he will help her in anyway possible to get back at this selfish family, 

Vi- Thank you for telling me the truth. You never tried telling this to Vansh. 

R- He wouldn't listen a thing against his family, and i was too scared to tell him my truth.

Vi- Don't worry Dollar biwi i will help, and this time the help is genuine. But i have a suprise for you. 

He pops a balloon and out comes all the fireflies, Riddhima was so happy to see them, she always liked seeing them, flying her and there.

R- Thank you Vihaan 

Vi- Happy birthday Dollar biwi. 

In the oncoming weeks, Vihaan was slowly becoming obsessed about Riddhima, he would purposely harm Kabir or would taunt Ishani if she spoke rudely to Riddhima. Even Dadi was not spared,

D- Riddhima,  you know i always cared about you. But you need complaining about every single thing to Vansh. 

Vi- Kyun Dadi, she is my wife and it is my right to know what is happening in the house. 

Vi- I  have given you guys free reign, that doesn't mean you will taunt or disrespect my wife. She has suffered enough for me and this family. 

The next day he went to meet Vansh with all the proofs of Riddhima's innocence, Vansh was feeling guilty and bad that Riddhima had to suffer so much,

V- Vihaan i think, it is time i go back.

Vi- Really? Now you feel bad. Tell you what i don't want to come back. 

V- She is my wife Vihaan. 

Vi- But now she is my obsession, and i won't let you be close to her ever again. He injects him with a paralyzing solution. 

Vansh falls down, Vihaan makes him lie down on the bed, and sit next to him and whispers in his ears,

Vi- Sorry,  Mr Raisinghania, ab your business and your wife is mine. You should have never left her with that parasite of a family. 

Vi- Don't worry, they will be properly punished for harming Riddhima. 

He leaves the hotel, asking his men to take care of Vansh and he should be dosed within limits, just for him to be suffocated and agitated like his Riddhima was for such a long time. He will make sure her life is filled with happiness, and maybe one she will become his. Till then he is there to protect her from Vansh.

Ps- I hope you like it, it became more about Vihaan's obsession, but it is difficult to write both obsession and possessiveness in a os.