Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyYoda007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi is definitely an empath and is a perfect foil to Rishita. I think that's why a lot of people love her character is her innate goodness. I still remember the scene of her shading Shiva with her Pallu despite being unhappy with him. She can't see people in distress. She is definitely  insecure and fears rejection( just like Shiva) but is more of an open book when it comes to her emotions. Ugh, I love her and Shiva. They are such layered characters.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I also loved every bit of raavi today.. you guys have already said almost everything I don't have much to add..

But when shiva said that mere mann me admission dialogue.. my heart went out to the poor girl😭

From that I thought that when they both actually fall for each other or in case raavi first, and tries to make a move towards him, shiva will build these forts around him, which is definitely because of his insecurities 

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

The Raavi-Krish relationship is one that I love and adore. Krish clearly was traumatized by Rishita yelling at him for coming into the room without knocking. He seemed embarrassed and quickly apologized, but I love how kind Raavi was with him. I really hope Raavi will be the one to bring back the mischief and love in Krish in the next couple of days since it seems as though Dhara will be distancing herself. I think this will all set the stage for their relationship in the future when Krish realizes Raavi could be the best confidant.  

I agree!

For Krish, Raavi could be what Dhara is for Shiva.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

That's why Raavi is the best companion for Shiva

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm actually so impressed with Raavi. The way she smiled seeing the brothers, she understands their relationship. Even yesterday she understood the need for Dev to be there for his brothers more than her, something I didn't understand till later. If you think about it she could have easily been angry at seeing it since Dev has wronged her and Shiva, she could easily held a grudge, she could have easily felt some way towards their peace. 

She also understood that Shiva was more hurt inside. She tried to do what Shiva tried to do after the kidnapping, which was give him a much needed rest. And it could've been very uncomfortable for Shiva especially since he got beaten in front of his wife...something I was getting ready to cringe about. But she was empathetic...even if they fought later lol. 

She also didn't make it awkward for Krish for just walking into the room. She forgave Krish knowing what's in his heart. She didn't even make a big deal about the lie that got told about Krish. 

In the pre-cap Raavi called Suman 'Suman Kaki'. I don't know why I expected her to call her Maa, but I guess old relations don't change. I hope they don't force her to say Maa. And she chooses to say it once Suman dotes on her properly, and maybe when she's slowly more accepting of her and Shiva's relationship. 

Edited by barbieflora - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieflora

I agree!

For Krish, Raavi could be what Dhara is for Shiva.

I actually was thinking more along the lines of the relationship between Dhara and Dev actually. I feel like the mutual respect and friendship those two have will be very similar to the relationship that Krish and Raavi eventually end up having... however, I think Raavi and Krish will be a lot more carefree and happier. Both of them aren't burdened with responsibilities like Dhara and Dev, so I think she and him would talk about the silliest, irrelevant things

I hope Krish doesn't look to Raavi as a bhabi-maa but instead as a friend.