Very impressed with Raavi today

Posted: 2 years ago

I'm actually so impressed with Raavi. The way she smiled seeing the brothers, she understands their relationship. Even yesterday she understood the need for Dev to be there for his brothers more than her, something I didn't understand till later. If you think about it she could have easily been angry at seeing it since Dev has wronged her and Shiva, she could easily held a grudge, she could have easily felt some way towards their peace. 

She also understood that Shiva was more hurt inside. She tried to do what Shiva tried to do after the kidnapping, which was give him a much needed rest. And it could've been very uncomfortable for Shiva especially since he got beaten in front of his wife...something I was getting ready to cringe about. But she was empathetic...even if they fought later lol. 

She also didn't make it awkward for Krish for just walking into the room. She forgave Krish knowing what's in his heart. She didn't even make a big deal about the lie that got told about Krish. 

In the pre-cap Raavi called Suman 'Suman Kaki'. I don't know why I expected her to call her Maa, but I guess old relations don't change. I hope they don't force her to say Maa. And she chooses to say it once Suman dotes on her properly, and maybe when she's slowly more accepting of her and Shiva's relationship. 

I agree with everything you've had to say. I was a little disappointed in the scene yesterday when Dev and Raavi saw each other and Raavi decided to leave. I was mad that Dev tried to interfere despite knowing Raavi was going there, and I was mad that Raavi didn't go to the brothers regardless because if Dev patched up one brother, Raavi easily could've taken care of the other brother.

However, after today, I've understood that Raavi was mature enough to understand that these brothers needed to heal. After everything that happened, this was the best time for Krish and Shiva to apologize to Dev, and she knew that by not being there, the brothers can bond appropriately without any reservations. Even when she came back and smiled at the brotherly bond, I realize just how understanding she is. She knows that the three of them can't live without one another, and she knows that now that they've patched up, they won't have any animosity between them.

Also, despite what she told Dhara yesterday (which as of now I'll chalk off as being childish behavior), she made the effort to make sure Shiva was absolutely comfortable. Just like Shiva did before, I thought Raavi made it up in her mind not to bring up the topic until Shiva did, hence why she set up all the pillows for him before he arrived.

The Raavi-Krish relationship is one that I love and adore. Krish clearly was traumatized by Rishita yelling at him for coming into the room without knocking. He seemed embarrassed and quickly apologized, but I love how kind Raavi was with him. I really hope Raavi will be the one to bring back the mischief and love in Krish in the next couple of days since it seems as though Dhara will be distancing herself. I think this will all set the stage for their relationship in the future when Krish realizes Raavi could be the best confidant.  

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

I agree with everything you've had to say. I was a little disappointed in the scene yesterday when Dev and Raavi saw each other and Raavi decided to leave. I was mad that Dev tried to interfere despite knowing Raavi was going there, and I was mad that Raavi didn't go to the brothers regardless because if Dev patched up one brother, Raavi easily could've taken care of the other brother.

However, after today, I've understood that Raavi was mature enough to understand that these brothers needed to heal. After everything that happened, this was the best time for Krish and Shiva to apologize to Dev, and she knew that by not being there, the brothers can bond appropriately without any reservations. Even when she came back and smiled at the brotherly bond, I realize just how understanding she is. She knows that the three of them can't live without one another, and she knows that now that they've patched up, they won't have any animosity between them.

Also, despite what she told Dhara yesterday (which as of now I'll chalk off as being childish behavior), she made the effort to make sure Shiva was absolutely comfortable. Just like Shiva did before, I thought Raavi made it up in her mind not to bring up the topic until Shiva did, hence why she set up all the pillows for him before he arrived.

The Raavi-Krish relationship is one that I love and adore. Krish clearly was traumatized by Rishita yelling at him for coming into the room without knocking. He seemed embarrassed and quickly apologized, but I love how kind Raavi was with him. I really hope Raavi will be the one to bring back the mischief and love in Krish in the next couple of days since it seems as though Dhara will be distancing herself. I think this will all set the stage for their relationship in the future when Krish realizes Raavi could be the best confidant.  

I love Raavi a absolute sweetheart. I feel bad for both her and Shiva the way others mentally and emotionally use them unconsciously knowing they will do anything for their family. 

Honestly the most dislike person right now for me is Dev. He saw Raavi coming there he didn't stopped her I would have liked if he would have told Shiva about Raavi coming with ointment which he didn't. 

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

poor baby krish is feeling lost.....coz rest of the brothers have someone........no matter what type of relation they share with their partners, they have partner.....he is all alone.......i wished raavi and shiva would have told him to sit and hangout for sometime with dem.....i was feeling so bad......

kid was feeling like an outsider........i could see and he is hurt too...and noone is taking care of him......like raavi did for shiva........ek baar to mann kiya bolu ke forum pe aaja.......we all will keep u entertained.....

m glad that brothers are on same page......just for a day......i forgave dev coz he came for his brothers, tended dem with love and care....he even joked and made dem smile.....

and raavi was amazing yesterday......she is shattered herself but keeping aside everything, she tried to make others comfortable.....

dhara and gautam didnt even come to check on dem......see when parents punish their kids, later they come and chk on dem......this isnt known by kids.......but they do.......here gautam is sleeping and dhara is acting as if she is hurt......

raavi has a valid question, that suman is too smart and mami too......how they will hide everything.....but thick headed dhara isnt listening........dont talk but atleast khana to saath kha lo.....so this drama isnt going to work  

Originally posted by ShinyShine

I love Raavi a absolute sweetheart. I feel bad for both her and Shiva the way others mentally and emotionally use them unconsciously knowing they will do anything for their family. 

Honestly the most dislike person right now for me is Dev. He saw Raavi coming there he didn't stopped her I would have liked if he would have told Shiva about Raavi coming with ointment which he didn't. 

I have a feeling that Shiva subconsciously knows. For example, when she returned to the brothers, Shiva noticed her standing and watching, despite being engaged in happiness with his brothers. It's as if his attention gravitates to her at any point, regardless of the distance between them.

Also, when he returned to the room, he noticed she had pillows laid out for him. He knows just how sweet she is, and he probably has figured she came with ointment the moment he noticed her, but decided not to come forward as he and his brothers were having a moment.

I honestly don't mind Dev coming in and interrupting her time with him. If this show has taught me anything, it's that proper conversations and apologies are necessary. Delaying them will only lead to catastrophe. I'm happy Dev was able to resolve all his issues and reassure his brothers he was not mad at their prank that night itself. Plus, Dev was able to bring a smile to his brothers faces, something Raavi probably could not have at this point.

Why do I have a tiny feeling that a part of why Raavi left when she saw Dev was because she still isn’t totally comfortable with him after the marriage fiasco.

She and Dev haven’t spoken a word.

Dev did help her a couple of times. Once untying her after the kidnapping and second when she choked up. But both times she brushed him away.

So even though she might understand that the brothers needed to bond, there is also a big part of her that doesn’t want to be around Dev right now.

She’s not comfortable with him yet, she might not even have forgiven him. That is something they’ll address another day.

Originally posted by raindropsroses

Why do I have a tiny feeling that a part of why Raavi left when she saw Dev was because she still isn’t totally comfortable with him after the marriage fiasco.

She and Dev haven’t spoken a word.

Dev did help her a couple of times. Once untying her after the kidnapping and second when she choked up. But both times she brushed him away.

So even though she might understand that the brothers needed to bond, there is also a big part of her that doesn’t want to be around Dev right now.

She’s not comfortable with him yet, she might not even have forgiven him. That is something they’ll address another day.

Maybe. That would make sense to me. I wouldn't be comfortable being around him too. There has to be a time where they have to address their relationship. But unlike the Shiva-Rishita-Krish situation it's not being forced, and that's the way it should be. She should address it when it suits her, it'll make sense for her to think about it from time to time though. But despite her feelings she's happy seeing them together, that fills my heart up! ❤

Originally posted by Miss_SR

Maybe. That would make sense to me. I wouldn't be comfortable being around him too. There has to be a time where they have to address their relationship. But unlike the Shiva-Rishita-Krish situation it's not being forced, and that's the way it should be. She should address it when it suits her, it'll make sense for her to think about it from time to time though. But despite her feelings she's happy seeing them together, that fills my heart up! ❤

Yes she is truly selfless that way ♥️

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago

I am a strong supporter of Raavi. I always want her to be happy and she deserves all the love and respect. I have been disappointed with few of her dialogues in the previous episodes, but will never give up on her. The girl has no malice intentions and is pure at heart. I can confidently say that she will not come between the brothers and will never try to break the family apart. As for her moving away when Dev arrived, I thought it was only to genuinely give sometime for the brothers to be with each other. She later came back to check on them and I am 100% sure she was very happy to see them all together and bonding.

We were disappointed with her in the previous episode, when she said Shiva is the one who needs to be punished, but look at her today, she was trying to make the bed comfortable for him and was planning to cook breakfast for him as well. She has started giving importance to Dhara's words when she asked Shivi to sort their differences and start working on their relationship. I wished Dhara didn't push them, wanted it to happen on Shivi's terms but it's okay. 

Raavi has started taking  small steps towards mending her relationship with Shiva. I really liked her advice to Shiva, don't do anything else to make Dhara di more angry. Now I can't wait to see how this batwara is going to bring them closer😃

very well said ravi will never try the bonding and togetherness of the family she has a very good heart and trying to understand the situations ,only one thing that she had the right to know before the wedding happened every thing about Dev and Rashita and how the the situation was turned she and Summan hard the full right to know what was going around before the wedding ,because its her and Suman s son s life time settlement.