Riddhima os - Retribution

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey, so this os starts from after the confrontation between Riddhima and Vansh about her betrayal, and it won't have a happy ending but no one kill themselves. 

The saying that love makes you blind, is true. She was so wrapped in having her Vansh back, having his love, she didn't stop to think that he is the same Vansh who would punish her if she did something against his wishes.

How can she forget that he hates betrayal, but what he did with her crosses all limits of decency, he played with her self respect, so now no more silently enduring everything, each and everyone will pay. It is time to become their worst nightmare. Wiping her tears, she called a number,

R- I need you to do something for me.

M- What is it?

R- Tomorrow, a police officer named Kabir will be killed by me. Make sure the news doesn't reach anyone. 

M- Sure.

The whole night she sat near the pool, destroying every shred of emotions she had for Vansh and this family. For whatever that has to happen next she needs to become a cold heartless b^tch.

The next day a pooja was kept, Vansh was asking Riddhima to prove her love, and Riddhima acted like she was scared, as planned Kabir got a phone call and he went outside to receive it, Riddhima followed him, and aimed her gun at him, Kabir turned around and laughed, 

K- Riddhima do you even know how to use a gun? You are doing this to prove your love?

R- Oh no, dear Kabir, i am not proving anything to anyone. You have fulfilled your usefulness and this is punishment for using me as a pawn.

She shot him directly in his head, he didn't get a chance to run away, everyone ran outside, listening to the gunshot Vansh was especially happy that Riddhima had chosen him, he went near her and took the gun,

V- Go inside i will handle it.

R(cold voice)- I know that, love you will always handle everything. 

Smirking she went inside, for the first time in her life she actually enjoyed taking someone's life. She was standing near the window, when Vansh came and hugged her from behind, 

V- Thank you for choosing me Riddhima. 

R- No need to thank me, i love you. Anyways i am tired i am going to sleep. Goodnight.

The next day Riddhima was in the living room with other family members, when police came, everyone was tensed that Riddhima will be arrested but the arrest warrant was for Rudra and Aryan Raisinghania, 

P- Mr Raisinghania, we here to arrest Mr Rudra Raisinghania and Aryan Raisinghania. 

V- On what charges? Inspector?

P- Rudra Raisinghania was skimming money from his own company and funding his and Aryan's Raisinghania drug supply business. 

Riddhima laughed at the family's horror filled faces, lucky for her she had seen first hand, that Chachu and Aryan were doing side business, when they tried to sell products to her gang, she is a mafia but she has strict rules about drugs and human trafficking. 

P- Due to their new batch of drugs, many people died last night in the club which adds manslaughter charges on them. Which is unfortunately a non bailable case.

Both of them were dragged away by the police, Vansh was unable to do anything to protect them. Dadi was disturbed by the incident and she taken back to her room. Acting like a sympathetic wife, she hugged Vansh, 

R- Everything thing will be alright. 

V- I didn't even know that they were skimming money from the family business. Not to mention the drugs.

R- Vansh, it is not possible to know each and every thing about everyone. 

V- Well this time i can't help them.

Angry and helpless he went away from there. Riddhima decided to move on to her next traget, Ishani. She knew Ishani has her differences with Angre, but she was past caring. The brother - sister bond will be destroyed next.

Ishani was reading a magazine in her room, she was getting bored and Angre was no where to be seen, she couldn't believe Riddhima had forced her to marry a workaholic person like Angre, her phone beeped, the notification showed two videos, she open both. At first she was suprised and next she was furious, she came out of her room shouting, 

I- VANSH RAISINGHANIA, bahar nikalo.

D- Ishani is this how you treat your elder brother. 

I- Bhai, yeh bhai ke naam pe kalank hain. Meri Zindagi barbad kar di ek naukaar se shaadi karwa ke.

R- Ishani hua kya hain?

I- Yeh tum apne husband se hi kyun nahi puchti. Remember Aryan ne tum par blame lagaya tha ki you killed Sunny, but sach yeh tha ki yeh Vansh bhai ka plan tha. So that i don't marry him. 

R- What?

I- Yes, see for yourself. 

Ishani showed him the video, Riddhima acted suprised, and teary eyed looked at Vansh, 

R- You knew the truth?

I- Iski chodo. Meri Zindagi ka faisla lene ka haq aap ko nahi hain. You even ask our opinion before doing something. 

V- Ishani he was not right for you.

I - How do you know that, did you try to find out about him?

V- Ishani 

I- No, ab mein ek minute bhi iss ghar mein and Angre ke saath nahi rahungi. I am going to find Sunny. 

I- And i hope aap yeh sab Sia ke saath na kare.

No matter how much she tried she couldn't hate him, she still felt sad seeing him all broken, but he still needs to learn, that he cannot just control and destroy everyone's life whenever he wishes.

The last person she had to destroy was Ahana, she will pay the most, second to Vansh. Her most trusted men had told her that Ahana was a most wanted person in underworld, she has betrayed a lot of people. 

She also knew that Ahana was suspicious of her, so she made a plan and made sure she heard her, the next day she was going shopping and Ahana was following her. They had reached the mall, as soon as Ahana came out of her car, she was injected with sleeping potion, and taken to far away location. 

Ahana woke up to find herself tied to a chair, in a abandoned factory, she tried to shout but no one was there,

R- Don't shout so much my dear.

A- Riddhima? Please help me.

R- Really, like you helped Vansh destroy me. And besides i was the one to kidnap you, how can i protect you. 

R- So, you are here as a gift, to my mafia friends. I heard you have a lot of enemies. Enjoy your time with them.

Riddhima orders her men to keep an eye on her, and make sure that she doesn't run away. 

Vansh was sitting on the piano and playing it, he was thinking everything that had happened in the past few days, he chuckled at the irony, that he was angry with Riddhima on betraying him but turns out his family is not pure either. 

Chachu and Aryan he can understand, but Ishani hated him too, is this how Riddhima felt, when he caused problems for her. Suddenly he felt someone rubbing his shoulders, 

R- Don't think too much Vansh, everything will be alright. 

V- How do you know?

R- Sometimes things will get worse before becoming good. (Turns around) Like i had to suffer so much, because i betrayed you, but in the end everything was alright. 

V- Ya, listen i...

R- No, tum chalo mere saath, i am thinking aaj hum log movie dekhe gaye sab ke saath. 

Everyone was already seated in the living room, an Led tv has been rolled out into the living room,

R- Everyone ready, they all nodded. 

It wasn't exactly movie but recordings of every time Riddhima had tortured by Ishani, Aryan, Chanchal, Ahana or Vansh. Vansh got up to stop it when a heavy built man, came and stood in front the Tv,

R- What happened Vansh? Are you feeling guilty, embarrassed that your so called good boy image is ruined infront of Dadi.

V- Riddhima, stop this i didn't even know half of these things. Why did you not share this me.

Riddhima started laughing and everyone was looking like at her like she has lost it.

R- Why i didn't tell you? Hmmm. Do you remember how you behaved with me when i accused Anupriya. You couldn't believe that your family wants to hurt me or for that you.

R- And also everything that has happened till now, was done by me. Just giving you a taste of your medicine. 

V- You betrayed me again?

R- Look at you, even after seeing everything you have the audacity to ask me something. 

Did i blackmailed you to marry me? Did i ever played with your emotions, from day one i was clear i wanted proof against you, i never wanted to hurt you or the family. 

If you knew my truth why did you marry me? Did i not tried again and again to tell you about my past.

R- It wasn't betrayal Vansh, it was ego and pride that got, because you couldn't digest the fact that i loved someone else before. 

Did i scream, shout and plotted revenge when i came to know about Ragini. But you crossed the limits with what we did in that glasshouse.

R- You tainted our love, and when the day you asked me to prove my love was the day i decided that you are dead to me.

She nods to her men, and they give her divorce papers, she quickly signs them and give to them, 

R- Have your freedom back Mr. Raisinghania. Because i no longer want to be with you. The day you broke me, our relationship too was broken, i am not going to sit her and endure torture for a man like you.

R- And don't worry, i promise you i will never need you again.

V- Riddhima stop please i am sorry. 

R- A little too late for it Mr.Raisinghania 

All her bodyguards made sure, that neither Vansh or anyone from the family were able to stop her. She is heartbroken but with time she will heal, but she promised herself that this is the last time she will ever fall in love. This world didn't deserve her kindness. 

Vansh was screaming and shouting at Riddhima to stop, but she didn't, all because of his anger and revenge everything was lost. He had lost everything percious in his life. And no matter how hard he tried will not be able to get it back.

Ps- So, it is not a happy ending, because for sometime i actually thought that he didn't deserve forgiveness from Riddhima. But do let me know how was it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail

Hey guys, one more request if you guys have a request, please pm or you can send it on this page

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5222895

It will help me a lot, because sometimes request can get lost in the comments. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This was amazing. β€οΈ

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey i just wanted to tell you this, i really like all your os and ts  its just that i read on incognito and i rarely log in. 

so i dont comment much. but dont worry your os and ts are the BEST especially noori.πŸ˜„πŸ₯ΊπŸ™Œ

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Hey i just wanted to tell you this, i really like all your os and ts  its just that i read on incognito and i rarely log in. 

so i dont comment much. but dont worry your os and ts are the BEST especially noori.πŸ˜„πŸ₯ΊπŸ™Œ

Aww thank you so much πŸ₯°πŸ₯° but why you log in ? You should this fandom is amazing. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its soo much work to log in everytimee πŸ˜‚  but ill try to more often 

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

its soo much work to log in everytimee πŸ˜‚  but ill try to more often 

You can always keep the option of remember the password for atleast this webpage 🀣🀣

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally she kicked ass. Wished she did it on TV, but alas the writers are all her love is 🀒always protecting Vansh or family.

I could picture it in my mind, his agony and despair. Her cleverness and fierce avatar.

Please do write more. πŸ‘β€οΈ

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Finally she kicked ass. Wished she did it on TV, but alas the writers are all her love is 🀒always protecting Vansh or family.

I could picture it in my mind, his agony and despair. Her cleverness and fierce avatar.

Please do write more. πŸ‘β€οΈ

Oh thank you so much, i really wish they don't repeat the same mistake in OTT but looks like, Negative people are more in the show, and did writer forget Riddhima is pregnant, she should be pampered not running around trying to find Vansh, sara ,laila ke tears.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing... it was really superb