Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Holaa 

Devi ne shaurya ko aaj bhi 4 saal ka wohi vulnerable bacha samajh rakha hein...inspite of he telling her clearly again and again..she can't force him...on Anokhi's bday and before he went missing..he said it on her face...

Still she did this drama and started her own downfall..πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shaurya always has the best dialogues. He is the favourite character of the CVs and it shows in the writing. I knew Shaurya will be able to see through the emotional blackmail. Devi wasted her promise on the engagement. She should have called a marriage registrar instead of arranging rings. πŸ˜†

Shaurya wants to find a middle ground. Even the middle ground has to be acceptable to both parties. 

Aastha sacrificed a lot to marry Shaan. She was doing a job and left it to marry him. She stayed in that house for 5 years despite their oppressive attitude towards women.

A woman can only speak up to a limit at her in-laws place. You cannot keep fighting if there is no support from your husband. Something that Aastha didn't have. His silence when Tej banished her from the house was enough to tell her how much unwanted she was in that family. They never gave her a chance to prove that she could manage both work and family.

Anokhi will not give up her career for marrying into that family and that is for sure. Shaurya will support her. But Devi and Tej are so rigid that their attitude might not change. I doubt they will ever let Shaurya and Anokhi to live in peace. ( Otherwise nothing will be left to the story πŸ˜†)

Shaurya's speech was good but had no effect on Devi and Shagun. Shaan continues to be a prop. Aastha has left thinking Devi is true to her words and would not force Shaurya against his will. But Devi is a chameleon. Keeps changing colours. I doubt Aastha would have ever imagined in her dreams that Devi would fail to become a true mother to Shaurya and try to keep him under the burden of her ehsaan. Aastha thought she was making a sacrifice by keeping him in SM. She believed it to be a better option than fighting a court case. She thought Devi and Tej had a problem only with her. That they loved Shaurya and would never do anything to harm him if she goes out of the picture. Some say she left Shaurya because she was selfish. Somehow I can never believe that. Leaving your husband and son who will be your support in your present and future for your parents who cannot do anything much for you now requires a lot of courage. Alongside, she didn't take her freedom for granted. She used it to change lives. Like she did with Anokhi. I still believe she thought she was making a sacrifice as she could not foresee Devi's insecurity and emotional manipulation. Even now, Aastha herself got emotionally manipulated by Devi and believed Devi had Shaurya's best interests in mind.

I don't know if after the speech, Shaurya will try to find a middle ground between his soch and Anokhi's ambitions. But before that we will have sindoor ki holi.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Holaa 

Devi ne shaurya ko aaj bhi 4 saal ka wohi vulnerable bacha samajh rakha hein...inspite of he telling her clearly again and again..she can't force him...on Anokhi's bday and before he went missing..he said it on her face...

Still she did this drama and started her own downfall..πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

More than ShaKhi ke shaadi ka drama... Honestly, I am waiting for Badi Maa ka downfall🀣 it's more like a story of my cup...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Shaurya always has the best dialogues. He is the favourite character of the CVs and it shows in the writing. I knew Shaurya will be able to see through the emotional blackmail. Devi wasted her promise on the engagement. She should have called a marriage registrar instead of arranging rings. πŸ˜†

Shaurya wants to find a middle ground. Even the middle ground has to be acceptable to both parties. 

Aastha sacrificed a lot to marry Shaan. She was doing a job and left it to marry him. She stayed in that house for 5 years despite their oppressive attitude towards women.

A woman can only speak up to a limit at her in-laws place. You cannot keep fighting if there is no support from your husband. Something that Aastha didn't have. His silence when Tej banished her from the house was enough to tell her how much unwanted she was in that family. They never gave her a chance to prove that she could manage both work and family.

Anokhi will not give up her career for marrying into that family and that is for sure. Shaurya will support her. But Devi and Tej are so rigid that their attitude might not change. I doubt they will ever let Shaurya and Anokhi to live in peace. ( Otherwise nothing will be left to the story πŸ˜†)

Shaurya's speech was good but had no effect on Devi and Shagun. Shaan continues to be a prop. Aastha has left thinking Devi is true to her words and would not force Shaurya against his will. But Devi is a chameleon. Keeps changing colours. I doubt Aastha would have ever imagined in her dreams that Devi would fail to become a true mother to Shaurya and try to keep him under the burden of her ehsaan. Aastha thought she was making a sacrifice by keeping him in SM. She believed it to be a better option than fighting a court case. She thought Devi and Tej had a problem only with her. That they loved Shaurya and would never do anything to harm him if she goes out of the picture. Some say she left Shaurya because she was selfish. Somehow I can never believe that. Leaving your husband and son who will be your support in your present and future for your parents who cannot do anything much for you now requires a lot of courage. Alongside, she didn't take her freedom for granted. She used it to change lives. Like she did with Anokhi. I still believe she thought she was making a sacrifice as she could not foresee Devi's insecurity and emotional manipulation. Even now, Aastha herself got emotionally manipulated by Devi and believed Devi had Shaurya's best interests in mind.

I don't know if after the speech, Shaurya will try to find a middle ground between his soch and Anokhi's ambitions. But before that we will have sindoor ki holi.

@Orange - From exactly this lens Astha should not encourage the budding romance between Shaurya and Anokhi given her own sacrifices! It would have been so much more understandable than Shaan refusing given he has sacrificed nothing... No offense to Shaan fans... But whatever he got is what he deserved.

@Brown- as I said, after saying a decision choosing selecting life partner is where you need consent and happiness of two people... He goes ahead and shoots gulaal/sindoor in her hairline is classic example of how this would be one-sided decision... It's different thing altogether if this is the reaction of Anokhi saying something like 'you won't marry me... Ever' or something... Or if after this action she starts trusting him and also believes he is her pati and all...πŸ˜† I can happily leave this serial then...

So chances are that whatever he said today would be countered pointless, unless he actually acts on it. 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Bechari Devi

Anokhi ne kal sunaya

Shaurya ne aaj sunaya

Shagun is hovering over with threat... 

Kare toh kya kare... 

Anyways, that's not my point of post.... It was just some hilarious stuff... But Shaurya really had fantastic writings... But one thing that really pushed the way he tries to think is... 

Why is sacrifice necessary? Can't there be a middle ground where everyone is happy?

With two ziddi and ambitious people trying to find a life together this is where things will take turn... Astha chose to sacrifice her marital family for her maiden family... But at the same time Saberwals too made sure she suffers for her decision.. . 

Anokhi's future might not be too different, had Shaurya been as mute as Shaan... Though Anokhi can fight her own battles, but so did Astha till last week... Anokhi can give back and yet remain adamant that she isn't going to compromise on her self respect... Sorry and Thank Yous don't matter to her unless they are genuine.. But as my mom too points out that in marriage, it's only husband's support that matters the most to woman... I am very much talking about gender difference here... Unfortunately, man would have different set of issues but for woman it's whole new world... And Anokhi might be able to stand up against Devi without any relationship more strongly than once she has that kind of izzat ka rishta... So, Shaurya's dialogues provides the solution there... 

Finding the middle the middle ground where everyone is happy is an ideal solution but definitely not always possible... I am so waiting for this track to unfold... 

Hopefully, he might understand that Astha was made to sacrifice... And not chose to after a point... 

Agreed his dialogues were toogood and sensible...especially the middle ground with both parties making few changes rather than one of them completely giving up.

In this process hopefully he'll start understanding what might Asthahadgone through and also BM s evil manipulation

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

@Orange - From exactly this lens Astha should not encourage the budding romance between Shaurya and Anokhi given her own sacrifices! It would have been so much more understandable than Shaan refusing given he has sacrificed nothing... No offense to Shaan fans... But whatever he got is what he deserved.

@Brown- as I said, after saying a decision choosing selecting life partner is where you need consent and happiness of two people... He goes ahead and shoots gulaal/sindoor in her hairline is classic example of how this would be one-sided decision... It's different thing altogether if this is the reaction of Anokhi saying something like 'you won't marry me... Ever' or something... Or if after this action she starts trusting him and also believes he is her pati and all...πŸ˜† I can happily leave this serial then...

So chances are that whatever he said today would be countered pointless, unless he actually acts on it. 

I think since Aastha has gone through the pain of living without her love, she doesn't want Shaurya and Anokhi to go through the same. She knows Shaurya is stubborn and will fight. She is not yet aware of the vise like grip Devi has on him. And there is also an element of overcompensation. She wants her son to be happy as she has seen the pain in his eyes.

As for Shaan, first he was reluctant because he did not want Anokhi to suffer. Now he is plain opposed to Anokhi. The writers are playing pingpong ball with his character. πŸ˜†

I will wait for the actual episode to decide anything on the sindoor holi. Though Anokhi has not yet confessed, he knows she loves him. Ab usko consent ki zaroorat nahi. πŸ˜†